Taemin, I hate you. Minhyuk, I love you

You left me.

Sulli didn't know who to choose. In her mind "Taemin or Minhyuk? Minhyuk or Taemin? Sulli, make up your mind!"

 

SULLI POV *

I'm sorry Taemin, I took Minhyuk's hand and helped him got out of the pool. I saw Taemin's face, he was sad plus angry. We left him alone in the pool, I saw IU help him. Thank you IU, thank you very very much. I and Minhyuk went to my house, I took him to my room and sat down on my bed. I saw his swollen face. I healed him of course.

Sulli: I'm sorry, I am really sorry. *cry

Minhyuk: For what? Don't cry. *wipe my tears

Sulli: I'll tell you the reason but first, tell me what happen.

Minhyuk: Okay then, hmmph ~ First, you left with IU right?

Sulli: Yes ~

Minhyuk: Then... Someone poke me, I look back and it was Taemin. We talk and talk. Then he started to talk about you. I said "I love Sulli so much, I don't think I'll be able to let her go. Even a second, I miss her so much. I won't let anyone hurt her, we didn't even had  our first kiss yet, I will marry her, I love her and love her so much". That's all, then he punched me. He push me in to the pool but I hold his shoulder so we got in to the pool. Now, tell me. What is the reason ?

Sulli: Woah, you really love me aren't you? Haha. Those words ~

Minhyuk: Of course *pinch Sulli's cheeks* Aigooo, you're so cute. Now tell me the reason Sulli ~

Sulli: Heee, i knew that I'm cute. Hmmph ~ Where should I start ? ~ Two years ago, Taemin is my

Minhyuk: My ?

Sulli: Ex-Boyfriend.

Minhyuk: Ex-boyfriend ?!

Sulli: Shut up and listen ! 

Minhyuk: Grr.. Sorry ~

Sulli: Then, actually we just met. I was really in love with him but he left me without a word. So, I starts to forget him, then I met you ! YAY ! The end.

Minhyuk: That's all ? 

Sulli: Yes.

Minhyuk: Did- did you still love him right now ?

Sulli: Oh darling ~ Of course not ! I have you, and I love you.

Minhyuk: Prove it !

 

TAEMIN POV *

Sulli didn't help me, she didn't help me, she doesn't love me, she doesn't love me ~. IU help me got out from the pool. I went upstairs and dry my hair. But then, I saw Sulli with Minhyuk from the balcony. Sulli smile, gosh ~ I miss her smile so much. Oh my god, my eyes turn widely. She is kissing that Minhyuk. They were kissing. Sulli was really kissing him, look at her lips ! Oh my, why am I crying ? I should be happy for her. 

 

MINHYUK POV *

Sulli: You want the prove ? Come here. 

Sulli hold my face and kiss me. It was fast, It was really fast. I kissed back of course. We were still kissing, Sulli loves me. It felts like fireworks around me. The best kiss ever. We slowly pulled away from each other. We smile.

Sulli: Woah ~ It was a really great kiss. It felt like happy and *I cut

Minhyuk: Awesome. Thank you Sulli.

Sulli: No, thank you Minhyuk. I love you.

Minhyuk: I love you more honey ~

We were not talking for a while then I start

Minhyuk: So, what will happen next ?

Sulli: You need to be brave okay? Just remember that I always and always love you.

Minhyuk: I knew that. I mean, what will happen to Taemin?

Sulli: Well, I have to meet him and talk to him then.

--------------------------------------------------------

first kiss with Minhyuk, I want that kiss ! 

It's a little boring. LITTLE ? I mean A LOT !

Thanks for reading new subscriber (-: