The Meeting

Royal || Co-ed band of SME || Closed

-Jack's POV-

I casually walked towards the escalator of the SME building while playing with my phone. 

Just then, I heard loud shouts and scoldings coming from behind me. 

Curious, I looked back, only to find a boy and a girl, with a bandaged arm, bickering.

"Oppa! Remind me next time to NEVER GET INTO YOUR CAR WHEN YOU'RE DRIVING!" the girl yelled, smacking the boy's head.

"Whoa whoa, calm your woman!" the boy rubbed his head.

"Argh. I hate you, Lee Jaemin," the girl growled and stomped towards me with the boy behind her.

Her attitude changed immediately upon seeing me. "Annyeong! Are you one of the members of Royal?"

I nodded eagerly and smiled, "You too?"

"Yeah, I'm Lee Jaemin, but you can call me Leo," the guy, Leo apparently, butted in.

"Oppa! Stop interrupting me! I'm Lee Jaehwa, you can call me Lea! I'm the younger fraternal sister of this idiot here," the girl, Lea, shooting daggers towards Leo.

"The name's Nam Jaechul, you can call me Jack," I replied, stepping into the lift with the twins behind me.

 

-Quan's POV-

 

LaLaLa...
LaLaLa...
 
Gunugurado jalmotggi wuh buhrin
Danchu hana chuhrum
Utgal lyuh buhri nun nal itgehjo
 
Nan mitgo it sut jiman sol jik
Han ma um weh myun han duh
Muluh juh ganun dwit mo soop
Bomyuh ahmoo mal halsoo upsuhjo

BoA's Key of Heart played from my earpiece as I entered the SM building. Looking at the rate of the slow lift, I thought against it.

"Might as well take the stairs. I need to work out more anyways," I mumbled to myself as I ran up the stairs to the 4th level, where I was told to meet sajangnim*.

 

-Jay's POV-

Meeting room number 3, meeting room number 3, I thought to myself while looking at the piece of paper in my hands. It stated where I was supposed to meet sajangnim, and hopefully the other members of Royal.

As I finally found the meeting room, the SME secretary approached me. 

"Annyeonghaesayo, are you a Royal member?" she asked polietely.

"Ne, Kim Haeseok, aka Jay, imnida," I bowed. 

"You're the first here, take a seat and just wait patiently. The others should be here soon!" 

I nodded slowly and took a seat around the big meeting table. 

 

-Sun's POV-

I opened the door of the meeting room I was supposed to meet sajangnim. A tall figure immediately stood up and bowed at me. 

"Annyeonghaesayo, are you a member of Royal too?" he asked.

I nodded and greeted myself, "Annyeong! I'm Choi Sunhwa, you can call me Sun. I'm a '92 liner."

"I'm Kim Haeseok, you can call me Jay. I'm a '94 liner! So I guess you're my noona!" 

I smiled and took a seat next to Jay. I'm starting to like the Royal members...

 

(A/N: I'm just going to skip to the part when they're having the meeting. Mainhaeyo~ Royal has too many members xD)

 

-No one's POV-

Lee Sooman cleared his throat, "Annyeonghaesayo. I see all of you are here. Let us begin our meeting. Firstly, I will go through the members and your positions. I will list this according to age."

"Jack-sshi, the main vocalist, dancer and leader."

"Next, Quan-sshi, lead vocalist and visual."

"Now, Sun-sshi, leader of Diva, main vocalist and dancer." 

"Yuhan-sshi, main rapper, vocalist and dancer."

"Laine-sshi, lead vocalist, dancer and visual."

"Main vocalist and lead rapper, BWoong-sshi."

"Jay-sshi, the lead dancer, lead rapper and vocalist."

"Main vocalist and lead rapper, we have Melody-sshi."

"Skyler-sshi, the main rapper, vocalist and dancer."

"Zee-sshi, you are the lead dancer, lead rapper and vocalist."

"Lastly, we have the fraternal twins. Leo-sshi and Lea-sshi, main dancers, sub-vocalists and maknaes."

"All of you will move in to your dorms in 2 days' time. So get ready, understand?" Lee Sooman finished his speech.

"NE!" everyone replied in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOHOO! THE MEETING! 

PLEASSEE COMMENT!

*sajangnim means boss in Korean.