Children, Children.

Because I Knew You

"Jihae! Catch the ball!"

"What? OUCH!" A soccer ball landed on the girl's forehead.

"Nomu!! That hurt!" The girl shouted.

"hahaha sorry Jihae! I told you to catch it though!" He chuckled

Nomu Takashima, Also known as Elliot , 16, a sohpomore at Patterson Acadamy of Sports. He plays for the soccer team and is the striker and leader of the team.

"Jihae! haha c'mon, here I'm sorry! Lemme see it"

"NO! you keep 'accidentally' hitting me with your stupid soccer balls!"

Jihae Seo, Also known as juliyah, 15, a freshman at Lettieson All-Girls Private School. She transferred in half-way through the semester, She would be in 10th grade by this time.

"I don't mean to hit you"

"ugh!! Forget it! Let's just go to school already!"

Jihae leaves nomu and walks faster.

"Wait Jihae!!" Nomu runs and catches up with her.

Jihae and Nomu walk up a hill every day to go to school. It's a secret side street that's lined up with grass growing from the pavements and when you get out of the side street to up the hill: There's a small wooden bench under an apple blossom tree, perfect grass flowing in the wind and you can see a beautiful view of the small but lovely, town.

"uwaah! Jihae, y'know, we've been to this hill since we were little kids. It's always perfect here." Nomu sighed.

"wow! The apple blossom tree! It's in full bloom! ahh. I just have a feeling today is going to be a good first day"  Jihae twilred around and fell into the grass by nomu.

Nomu sat down by her and poked her in the head. "Hey, hey, missy. Aren't you the one who was just saying that they needed to go to school?"

Jihae turned over and pouted  "tsk. I wish I could go to your school Nomu. It seems like way more fun"

he scoffed "But my school is only for athletic people Jihae"

"What's that supposed to mean?! I got muscles!!" Jihae started flexing her arms.

"haha, you're shooo adorabuul." Nomu starts unattractively squishing her face.

They walked down the hill to the fork in the road.

"Alright, have a good day at school Jihae"  Nomu waved goodbye as they separated their paths.

 

"Man, that girl. I can't controll myself around her. She's just too sweet and innoncent unlike all the crazy girls in my school, I'd never let Jihae go here. Especially with him here-no can't think about him, he's gone. Whatever, I just hope she has a good day." Nomu sighed.

 

                                                                       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------