Snap, Click and wait. Shot!

Photographer

"Yo, Channie, we're headed out for some ice cream! You coming out for some with us?" 

"Nah you guys. I feel a little light headed and ice cream won't fix a thing so I think I'll stay back this time."

"Aight. Whatever you say; just know you'll be missing out on come pretty girls.", Baekhyun whispered to me on the couch before standing tall to leave with the other members of EXO. 

"Nah. I'm good. I've got other important things to see this time round." Chanyeol said to himself, smirking, before standing to retrieve his camera from his room and heading out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So do I add this? Or maybe that. Better yet THIS spice would make the cake taste better...

"AHH!" You gasped when you felt a sudden pair of cold hands wrap around your waist and a familiar face sneak its way over your right shoulder. 

"Miss me?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Pabo, how is it you get in my house without making noise EVERY, single time? And than you go and scare the crap out of me!! I should hit you with this pan.."

"Oh so you didn't miss me?, Chanyeol pouted. "I just thought, I'm sorry, I'll leave mudangbeolle (means ladybug in English.) I'm sorry for coming at all." 

The sadness was evident in the way he was walking out, dropping his eyes low and his head even lower. You took notice he had his camera with him and how he was all dressed up to just come see you. You took the slightest pity on him and called out to him for a stay. 

"I'm sorry Channie! Please, don't leave. You know you'll make ladybug mad. And than sad."

His ears automatically perked up and he ran back to embrace you once more. "Bbuing, bbuing, I love you."

So why did you come here, you asked subtly. 

He replied with the answer "Can't I just come here to take photos of you?" He went to the couch to take off his raincoat and glasses before patting the cushion seat next to him. 

"Come here, I just want a few shots before I leave." 

You were cautious of his ways so you moved ever so slowly to the couch. 

"Here, right?" You said pointing to the couch farthest away from him. I guess Chanyeol was the only guy that could do this to me; make me nervous and excited all at once, you thought.

You looked at him with curious eyes because he sat there pondering about the idea of you sitting far from him. 

As he looked up from his thinking space, you saw a glint of lust in his eyes. I hope he's not thinking about THAT THING, you thought with butterflies rolling around in your stomach. 

"Yeah you can. Actually that would be the best place for you to be seated. That way the shots can come out clearer and more professional..and might I add-sultrier."

You widened your eyes as he began pulling out something from his pants' pocket but sighed in relief when it was only the roll for the camera. 

"Okay. This might seem weird but can you sit on the cushion facing me? Please nene, don't think wrong about it. I just really want some good photos."

"B-but"

"Who's the photographer here?" he asked in a devious manner. 

"You, Channie" you said, lost in battle. You scooted your legs off the floor and placed them, cross-legged on the cushion. It gave you chills how Chanyeol was eyeing you from up and down. You were certain now he was going to DO THAT with you when he suddenly remembered he had to do something. 

"Sweetie, I gotta go to the bathroom right quick. Please stay here. Don't move, I won't be long." He gets up, turns his body in the direction of the bathroom, but turns his head back to face you; sending you a spine-tingling kiss. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Goddamnit. Did I forget the lubricant? I'm gonna hurt her again with my stupid, rock-hard ." Chanyeol said to himself. He was busy facepalming himself. "Well maybe I at least brought..yes. Here it is. Okay better get back to her. I don't think my pants can handle how much they're strecthing." 

You were in for a hell of a ride; Channie had a up his sleeves. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladyb-" Huh? She's not here anymore? "Sweetie, please come out. I-i'm out now. Please come out of hiding."

"Yes, Channie?" You called out rather seductively from your bedroom. "I'm here. I'll come out in a minute."

You quickly rushed back out and sat in your same postiion from earlier. 

Soon you were posing all cutesy and lovey doveyish for the many shots Chanyeol was creatively taking of you. He winked at you every time he got a good shot of yourself. Shot after shot you kept hearing the click of the camera. 

You were smiling and laughing at how fun this was; completely forgotten of any previous troubles you had. So you didn't get suspicious when you saw Chanyeol had put the camera down on the table coffee and was now prancing towards you like a hungry tiger. 

He caught up to where you were now semi sitting on your side of the couch and grabbed your face. He was laughing as much as you were a second ago. He kissed you biting your bottom lip trying to get more of what was inside of your mouth. He lifted your shirt a little to get you to gasp and so you did at the sudden influx of cool air from the air conditioning. He went exploring inside of you. He stuck his tongue inside every nook and crany, only coming out to get a bite of your plump, pink lips. 

You felt his body heat against yours. He was so hot. He was burning up inside those thick, black clothes. 

When he was done messing with your breathing he pulled out to 

"Hey, you wanna know a funny joke? Well anyways it's why did the-"

"Channie, maybe we shouldn't. Just stop. If the members find out; the press you could have been followed here. Please I love you too but maybe not just today."

"Why did the worker say he needed a pair of steel balls?" 

:Huh, the hell was this joke. Who ever needs a pair of thick, steel balls. I learned that was a metaphor.:

"It's cos he always got a that ripped through his pants and so he said why not get some tough balls that could rip through anything? Like a vagin-"

"Chan! Stop, it's not like you. Stop where did you learn that joke? OMG stop it. If your gonna act this way---no just please leave. Please. Channie."

He looked down at you with the eyes of a vicious lion hungry for its prey. 

"Look noonie, what I meant to say was that I've missed you. I haven't seen you for two years now. Next year I'll be leaving to train in America. Please, I'm not sure I'll be able to see you at all during this year since it's my farewell year and I'm packed with promoting and schedules. Please I just want you to be a part of me one last time. Two years without you is too much to bear." 

He started sobbing on your shoulder. You patted the back of his soft, curly hair before giving him a peck on the cheecks. "Oh baby, why didn't you tell me at the beginning? Is that why you..brought your camera?"

"Sort of. I-he was gasping for air hence his crying-. I wanted our last session to be really fun and unique so I-I"

"Channie. Take me then. I want you (now you were MAD blushing) to TAKE me. Let me feel again what it means to be inside of you. 

He gasped and turned to look at you with a super quizzical look. 

"You sure? Please you sure?"

You nodded in agreement and so the game has begun...

 

 

 

 

MWAHAHAHA Here it is. Sort of like a sequel. lol Next chapter will surely be the last AND BEST. XD (It's just this chapter was already long enough. :P So I didn't want yoy guys to read so much in one day.)

*note: Only you, the reader, know of this part, but in the story your clueless so go with it. x"D