I Love You

STILL

#enjoy :)

 

November 20th. It's been a while since the last time I saw you. Annually for three years, we'll be here. In this cafe, at the centre table right next to the big glass panel, sitting casually with a caramel macchiatofor you and the deep black velvet for me. There on the centre, will be put a plate with varieties of macaroons, cakesand desserts.

 

But today, I'm alone, solitary with the rich aroma of the coffee. No more the smell of your soft honey-le lotion or the sweet strawberry shampoolingering around me. There was not even dessertin the centre and somehow I felt out of place, awkward. If only you were here, it'll be our fourth annual event together, sighed.

 

Our usual act once we seated, I did it all, in the most exact order. Opening the right side of the door instead of barging in through the left-open door, marching straight to the counter and ordering the usual only for me, walking to the table and sit on the left side in silence, backing the counter while facing the door.

 

I stared on the outside, deep in my thoughts and stirred once the waiter came and placedthe order, my only order. Bowed as a thank you for him, I backedto our routines. Outside was crowded maybe because of the weather. It was almost dawn but the outside was bright, and the night market was getting prepared before the true opening time on 7.

 

I didn't know what to do or say. Once I spotted some weird incidents and opened my mouth to voice it out, I realizedthen, I was alone and my mouth kept closing again, and my eyes kept staring on. Then I also realized, it was you, always you who were the one doing the talking.

 

At first, you would purposely chucklefor me to ask why. Then you'll story everything, imitating the acts, copying the expressions even. To be honest, they were all not making any sense because we'll bicker soon after to reason out behind the incidents. Yet, you'll keep telling me those events and we'll keep ending up in a fight after that.

 

Still I never say this but, I love it. I love the way you pushed the door and entered like a boss even when the side door was already opened. I love the way you asked the waiter for the desserts to fill the humongousstomach of yours. I love the way you fixed the seat for us, with you facing the counter. The reason was unknown but it was obviously for you to drool on those kinds of snacks displayed at the counter easily.

 

I love the way your eyes sparkled when the waiter came and place the food in front. I love the way you declared those were all yours but ending up with me to finish it off. I love the way you laugh over the small event happened outside. I love the way you took a side glance on me while chuckling for me to notice.

 

I love the way you imitated back, the expressions of yours, the voices and the movement of the lips, perfect. I love the way your eyes bulging out when I started to rebel. I love the way you remarked my wordswittily. I love the way you stood up on your reasons even when we both knew, especially you knew that I was totally right.

 

But most of all, I love the way your lips curled upwards, giving me a beam, your eyes slitinto the half moon sized,almostlosing in together with your smile, your deep, rich black locks bounced, rhythmic with the sound of your laughterand principally your voice. Your loud, high voice which a bit huskysounded so y and innocence in the same time to me, each time it entered my hearings. And I can't help but to laugh and smile together with you.

 

Even right now, I knew I'm alone. I knew the fact which not evensme to changeor argue you werenot here. Youwere no longer here. We were in different place now and even after several months, I was not moving on. I didn't even know till when I'll be like this, the lost, pathetic, love sick guy. One reason for sure in the time being, I couldn't move on, hell, I didn't even want to move on.

 

Sipping my drink forcefully, I got up abruptly. Walking lazily to the door with my shoulders down, I put both my hands inside the pockets on both sidesof my jeans. I strolled around the night market for a while before heading back home. It was nearly 9 when I arrived home. The boys were at the bar. They had invited me to join in but I turned them down hard, another unfruitful night for me then.

 

Opening the front door, I walked straight to the master bedroom. I felt it then, the hard to breathe once I was inside. Every parts of it held the memories of us, too much and too hard for me to recall or to forget. The pictures of us were everywhere but mostly I was affected by the biggest picture there. You were smiling with a wink while I was beside you, hands around your shoulder, wrapping you in warmth.

 

Yun, our first meeting was a mess. We were arranged by our families to marry each other and the fact we were enemies since primary school, put more chaos in everything. But it was all already fated, our destiny to be together.

 

I don't even know when and how but I do know that I've fallen for you somewhere along the way. I don’t know if your words take me in or your face that build me up. I don’t know if your deep, low voice that make me crazy or your sly sneaky stare that take me away. But I always love when we bicker and even after thoseyears, you're still being there for me. Staying on my side as a friend, companion, enemy, husband, bed-mate and mostly as the best person of mine. I could never ask you to change with anything or anyone.

 

You're great in everything you do. The great listener of mine, the great clown of mine, the great foe of mine and the great companion of mine. I would always prefer to call you my companion instead of my husband for a reason which I hold dearly. And as everything had been better for us, I was glad that we're already on the good termsduring the honeymoon of ours. The fact that you confessed to me there made me feel overwhelm even more. The romantic dinners, the soft touches, the y waltz, the sugary lingering cheese of yours always make my days filled with happiness and moments.

 

Baby, my companion, my love, I'm sorry for being a secretive person. I'm sorry for not telling you the sickness I was diagnosed with. I'm sorry for having to leaveyou when I already promise to fulfill your wish on the great number of children you want to. But babe, I have to go and once you've read this, I know that you'll cry again but please be strong for me.

 

Please baby, smile that goofy, silly grin of yours and laugh out that loud, high-pitched laugh of yours. Keep the world brighter with your smile and laugh, with your witty and sweet comment, with love and warmth of your heart. I'm sorry once again but those time with you will always be the one that I'll reminisce, that I'll treasure beautifully.

 

Thank you for the moments and times you gave me but now I'm letting you go. I'll always be in your heart, staying and guarding over you so now, go and find your way back into love.

 

"Six months Yul but I can't seem to let you go. I knew it was wrong but I love you, Yul. I know everyone is worrying over me but how can I let go if nobody has ever taught me?" and with that, my cold, stone facade barrier crashed down once again. I cried, together withthe silence and darkness which reserved to engulf meeven more,deeply within. I’m tired already Yul, and all I wanted right now was to be with you.

 

The next morning, his parents came to check on him as usual which already became a routine since the last few months. They found him with a faint, thin line formed on his facade while hugging the white dress which Yuri’s favourite on the floor. The tear-stained was visibled on his cheeks and he was somehow cold and... breathless.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my tutor once said if a man from a pair of true love died before the woman.. she'll able to live her life but if it was the vice versa not really~ as the man will follow his woman soon after.. he also said that it was because of our senses of touch.. the touch will trigger some memories and kinda make the brain to work even more and somehow the woman will have more things in hand to touch like gardening or working or anything in place while for the man as he was fit to touch his wife and not other else~ he kinda lost.. and this story of mine was plotted truly from the MV.. the setting and the emotions were mostly like that but i think what i wrote was a crap a bit depressed though >_< well blame that to my lab and assignments LoL gotta run and sketch some skeletal now ^^v

 

#unedited and i'm too lazy to edit or proof-read so bear with me all the errors instead# #thank you#