Chapter One

Part-time Wife

 

"Nana !!!"

I've throw my lovely Rillakuma aside when I've heard omma's voice from downstairs .

"Ne omma ." I responded .

"What are you doing upstairs alone? Why don't you help your omma here?" Omma asked me.

"I'm studying omma." You lied.

"Nana, can you call Myungsoo down to eat?" Omma smiled at you.

"Deh? Myungsoo oppa?" You surprised.

"Omma , you know that we're not talk to each other unless there's something important to talk about." You remembered your omma.

"Just go and call him to eat okay?" Your omma pushed you out from the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________

Since 4 years ago , omma who knew about my relationship and Myungsoo oppa will be mediator between us.

If there any important that I would like to tell him , I will tell omma to tell him and vice versa.

Usually , things that will told by that MONSTER is about his dissatisfaction towards me.

There's always that he is not satisfied with me . 

But today is different . Omma seems have forgotten the situation of my relationship with Myungsoo oppa.

______________________________________________________________________

You quickly run upstairs to call Myungsoo.

“Hey! What are you doing with my stuffs?” You asked curiously.

“None of your business.” Myungsoo answered with his poker face.

“Hey! Its my business okay! This is MY stuffs!” You emphasized MY word.

“Shut up! I leaved your things here because this is MY room.” Myungsoo closed his door room after finished his words.

*This… This Monster!! I hate him! When will he go back to London? I can’t stand with him anymore. Ahhhhh!*