The answer

The Exo Novel ~Into your world~

Aliens returned to the hospital...

 

By the time the sunrise came up again we reached back to the hospital. On our way there we caught up back on everything we missed out on over the past few days. Their experience with those eight guys was great. I was so glad they had met such nice people but now they were all ill.

We walked back through the glass doors of the hospital out from the snow. They went to see if any of the eight guys had any improvement but none did. Their fevers were high and their breathing was getting weaker.

I walked to the bed on the opposite end of the room and saw her.

She was unconscious.

I touched her face, her skin was so hot usually it was always cold. Everyone was in the same condition. There was nothing we could do but help the doctors with the other many patients.

Another night went by with their conditions deteriorating by the hour.

Another day passed and she was still unconscious.

The others had been in and out of consciousness even Sarah but why wasn’t Akira opening her eyes?

The next morning and the doctors were giving up all hope she seemed to be in a comma. The person I knew, I would never see her again, be able to talk to her. Play that game Gawi Bawi Bo.

Why?.........

I remember that night, when I fell, the bicycle, and the scarf…… the question that I was supposed to give the answer to.

Now I knew…. Now I knew!

But did I know too late?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ok so this was just a re-update to put the story back in the market ppl!! 

It's almost complete but here is our new fanfiction!!!

Based of Shakespeare's Twelfth night!

Dunno it?.. Lemme put some key words... twins.. cross dressing.. unrequited love. lol. that stuff.

 

here