Bada!

Do you remember me?

Your face is already all wet and the tears don't stop so you force yourself to smile and Bada's head but as you turn around she suddenly jumps out your arms and runs into the building. "Bada!" you shout after her but she doesn't react so you have to run after her. She has super short feet but she still is faster than you what makes you think of doing more sport. Some people who are standing around look at you confused. Who wonders? A crying woman runs thru an office building after her dog no to forget you have a dirty coffee brown shirt. "Bada!" You press those words out your mouth because this just kills you. Not only that your coffee machine doesn't work, you spit hot coffee over yourself and disgraced yourself, you found out the love of your life forgot about you in few years and already wants to marry someone. Now your dog is running away and making a fool of you. This day is just horrible! You are in an empty corridor where you fall down. "Badaaa! Come freaking back!" you say under tears and just lay there crying. You sit up and lean against the wall calming down and whipe away the tears when Bada comes back immediatelly your face. "Bad girl!" You sob. She pulls you on your shirt and you decide to follow her but this time with her leash in your hand. You hear voices and stop at a corner taking Bada in your arms again and peek around the corner. "Donghae!" you whisper and see how he is talking to a woman. "I'm really sorry again." she giggles "It's okay." - "No! Look I bought a new one." - "What?!" She sounds shocked as he takes out the ring. "It isn't the exact same you lost because of me but it looks kinda like it, doesn't it?" - "Oh my.. you are the best!" She happily hugs him. "Haha I know the ring meant a lot to you. I couldn't live with the guilty feeling." He laughs. "Thank you. But I have to go now. Today I will meet his parents! I'm so excited." - "They sure will like you." He smiles. *Wait... That isn't his girlfriend!!* "I wonder why you are still single? Are you still looking for her?" - "She won't be gone forever... I bet." - "Years passed." - "I know... today I met a woman who reminded me of her. But that wasn't her... She was so grown up. She had her eyes. But..." - "Stop dreaming Donghae and keep living." - "Now go and meet your boyfriends family." Donghae smiled. *OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT'S DONGHAE! AND HE'S STILL LOOKING FOR ME!*

The woman left and you made a few steps so Donghae saw you. He looks at you. "Ehm... your shirt is a bit dirty." he says. You burst out crying and laughing at the same time. "What the..." he runs to you. "What's wrong?" - "Donghae?!" - "Ehm.. yes?" - "You don't remember me?" He stares at you. "Smile." He says. You smile and he looks shocked. "______?" - "Yes." You answer. He hugs you and starts crying just like you. "I thought I'd never ever find you again." He says. "I love you! I love you ______! I never stoped!" - "Why didn't I talk to you at the coffee shop? Instead i stalked you!" He laughs. "You're still as dumb as you always were. And clumsy." He tugs your shirt. "I love you, you babo!" You two hug and he kisses you. His soft lips are pressed against yours again. It took years for you two to find again but you found you. He breaks the kiss and looks deep into your eyes. "I don't wanna lose you again. Marry me, _____!" - "YES!" You hug him and you both fall to the ground and Bada comes happily barking around.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

HAPPY END :DDD

PART TWO: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/220439/a-refreshed-love-donghae-lovestory-sequel-superjunior-you