So there was you...

Fixing A Broken Heart [ One Shot ] ♥

 

I was walking in the middle of night. I wanna die. Everything around me is just so rude. I can’t bare it anymore. All I want to do is to rest in peace. I bought a 10 bottles of Soju. I was in my 4th  bottle when I heard someone crying. I looked for it and found a girl sitting on a bench crying alone. I approached her. She didn’t mind me coming along. She just continued on crying. I sat beside her.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I asked. That moment I am also crying. Crying in silence, I’m just letting my tears flow.

 

Then she faced me…

 

“ I am lost. I feel lost. They lied to me. They’re not my real parents. I am just an adopted person” She said.

 

I laughed at her.

 

“ At least they love you. At least they didn’t leave you.”

 

“My real parents did.”

 

“At least others catch you. Not like me..” Again my tears went out.

 

She wiped my tears with her hands.

 

“ What’s wrong?”

 

“ She left me. She fooled me. My girlfriend broke up with me.” I confessed.

 

She laughs…

 

“ Mine is more painful.” She said.

 

She and I laughed.

 

After an hour…

 

“ I need to go. You better go home now too.” She said.

 

“ You go home. Your parents are for sure worried about you. Don’t mind me here.”

 

“ Your parents are also for sure worried about you.”

 

“ I live by myself. No one will wait and worry for me”

 

“ I am. So go home now.” She said.

 

Then she started walking… my eyes are still on her. “I am” she is?!! She really is?

 

I walked fast to her then grab her wrist.

 

“ What’s wrong? I told you to go home now.”

 

“ Are you really worried about me?”

 

“Yes. I am”

 

I hugged her. “ Thank You”

 

“I should be the one thanking you. You made me realize that I’m still lucky for having parents, maybe not by blood but by heart.” She said as she hugged me back.

 

After a while we freed each other.

 

“ Let me take you home” I said.

 

Then we walked to her house.

 

At the front of their house, we stopped for a while and just look at each others eyes.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Suzy. You?”

 

“ Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.”

 

“ Anyway, I’ll go now. Thanks again.” I said.

 

“ Myungsoo.” Suzy called me.

 

I look at her…

 

“ Do you believe in love at first sight?” She asked.

 

No.But thank you… thank you really for fixing my broken heart. I simply replied.

 

 

A week after

 

I came back to the park when I saw Suzy. And to my surprise, I saw her there… again.

I approached her. As Im walking towards her, she saw me and started walking to me so that we can meet halfway. Her smile never leave her face.

 

“ It’s the second time seeing you.” I said.

“ Yeahh.” She said.

 

I hugged her. “ I missed you.”

 

“ I missed you too” she replied. Again. She hugged me back.

 

At the same day, I met my ex girlfriend again while Im with Suzy.

 

She approached me.

 

“ Myungsoo. Who is she?” She Asked me.

 

“ She’s Suzy.” I hold Suzy’s hand. “ My girl friend, my future wife, the future mother of my kids. And , I thank you Sulli… because you let go of me, I met her. ”

 

Then Suzy and I walked away. Still holding ach others hand.

 

8 years had passed. And here we are now… standing in the front of the priest.

 

“ I now proclaim you husband and wife”

 

More years will pass and Im sure… No matter what happen we’ll still love each other till the day of our death comes. Against all odds.

 

 

First one-shot story from me...

HAHAAHAHAH. I just tried it so sorry if it  .

I hope I can  develop  here.

 

Jin ri

 

@ MyungZy ship

and I'm lovin it.