♔Chapter Two♔

|♔The Royal Matchmaking Program♔| [Apply closed but still accepting applications by the subscribers who subscribed before the deadline]

Chapter Two

[Teaser 01]

The doors opened wide as the matchmakers walked in the hallway busy going through papers they were holding. A tall man appeared before them with a black and fancy butler uniform.

"This way everybody" He said after bowing and leading to a huge golden door where the Royal Council were gathered.

"Are you ready everyone?" Tiffany asked as they all nodded. Tiffany turned to the butler and nodded as the butler nodded back and slowly opened the door welcoming them in the meeting room.

The room was quite spacious, Red soft chairs with golden outlines were placed at the sides for the representatives of the Kingdoms around the world will be seated. An elevated floor was in front of the room with 10 big golden chairs for the royal council to seat on and in the middle was a big circular red carpet where the royal representatives can state out their suggestions and ideas.

"Greetings your majesties" The matchmakers bowed after they gathered in the center.

"Speak" The President of the Royal council said.

The others sat on the chairs at the sides while Leeteuk as the representative of the group was in the center to speak a loud. He started with a polite and friendly greeting as he explained the idea of the matchmaking program.

The royal council were very interested on what he was saying so were the representatives and later on, It was approved and shared to the world.

After a few days,

The royal announcers put up a notice in the bulletin boards of every village and informed the all the royal kingdoms about it by their representatives. The Royal announcer put up the poster of the Royal Matchmaking Program as teh villagers gathered around and were surprised. "Matchmaking Program?" A man raised a brow. "Ooohhh~ I hope I get to couple up with a prince~" A girl smirked.

"I should make my daughter join in that program~" A tall and bulky man said "I don't want to Dad!!" His little daughter furrowed his eyesbrows as her father chuckled.

~Inside the Matchmaking Castle~

All the telephones were ringing as the workers were busy picking them up while writing down reservations.

"Hello? Yes, The marriage meeting money will be up to us" The woman said. "Greetings your Majesty," A man said as he picked up the phone while writing down what the other line was saying.

"No your highness, The matchmakers are the ones who will sort out the couples-Yes but-Okay, I understand, The application will be sent later" Another woman said as she wrote down notes.

The doors opened as DonghaeLeeteukSeohyun and Tiffany went in.

"Your Majesties" The manager bowed before them as all the workers stood up and bowed. "No need for that everyone," Tiffany smiled as the manager smiled back. "So, How is everything Rain?" Leeteuk asked. "Ever since we started the program the phones has been ringing non stop your highness" Rain said as they smiled.

"I told you it would be a success" Donghae turned to Leeteuk and the two girls as they rolled their eyes.

"Have there been any complaints or problems lately?" Seohyun asked while going through papers.

"Well, Yeah your majesty... They have been complaining on why they can't choose their own partner" Rain said. "I can't believe they don't trust us" Donghae said. "Just tell them we'll do all the work that they shouldn't be worried, okay?" Tiffany raised a brow. "Yes your highness" Rain bowed.

"We'll be going now for another meeting, continue to take charge okay?" Seohyun smiled.

"Yes your highness, Safe Trip" Rain said as he opened the door for them. "Oh-And good job managing all this Rain" Leeteuk pat his shoulder as they went out. Rain closed the door and smiled happily because of the comment. 


My first teaser~ Yay~ Although, I do think it's confusing and boring, sorry for that~