Chapter 7

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16th April // 08:00PM – Sooyoung’s house

:: First Lockdown Part One

"All right, we will have this first lockdown for 11 hours straight starting from now." Taeyeon stated to her investigators before she tilted her view to Sooyoung and Yoona's neighbor, Victoria. "Are you ready to lock us up in this house?"

Victoria showed her padlock and made Taeyeon to laugh. "Ready as ever!"

"Before anything else," Taeyeon went over to Hyoyeon and did a double check on her. "Don't go all missing on me again."

Hyoyeon shook her head. "I can't promise you that but okay."

They shared a short kiss together and Taeyeon went back to Victoria. "Remember, 6 in the morning!"

"Yes, yes." Victoria nodded. "I've set my alarm clock to 5 o'clock just in case."

Yoona went to hug her neighbor. "Thank you, unnie."

"No problem." Victoria kissed on her dongsaeng's head as everyone headed inside. "Good luck!" She chirped before closing the door and locked the girls from outside. They gathered at the living room, settling with the equipments that they would use during the lockdown.

Taeyeon passed the SB7 digital recorder to her wife. "Sunny, lights off."

The house was then filled with complete darkness when Sunny turned off the power electricity. Not to mention it was pretty quiet too. None of them could see each others' faces since it was too dark. Sunny and Seohyun are the only ones who could see the surrounding using the video cameras that were set to night-vision mode. Before they could even start their first session, all of them heard footsteps with their own ears.

*unexplained heavy footsteps*

Taeyeon who was holding a flashlight beckoned everyone to stay quiet when she knew the footsteps were still present. "Listen."

*unexplained heavy footsteps*

*unexplained laughter*

"Woah, woah, woah." Sunny shoot her camera angle at the stairs. "The footsteps are above us, from upstairs."

Hyoyeon gently took Taeyeon by the hand and led her to upstairs, followed by Sunny while Seohyun was left to accompany Sooyoung and Yoona who were obviously not fond of the dark that much. As soon as the three investigators arrived at the upstairs' corridor, the noises they heard earlier was no longer with them. Taeyeon exchanged the spirit box and the flashlight with her wife before she the device.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Are there any spirits who would like to talk with us?"

Silence.

Spirit Box:

"Tif-fa-ny."

"That thing just said Tiffany's name." Sunny pointed at the spirit box.

Taeyeon nodded as she held her wife's hand, not wanting Hyoyeon to feel like she wasn't any near her. "Tiffany? Is that you? Can you come and talk to us?"

Spirit Box:

"Whazzuuuup?"

"Ha, it just went 'whazuuuuup?'! Funny." Sunny chortled as she punched on Hyoyeon's arm in amusement. "Best EVP ever."

"Sunny, hold my Hyoyeon for me." Taeyeon gently placed Hyoyeon's hand on Sunny and soon, Hyoyeon linked arms with Sunny who was filming at Taeyeon. Taeyeon walked towards in front of YulTi's room without using her flashlight and aimed the spirit box at the door. "Tiffany? Yuri? Please talk to us."

Silence for 20 minutes.

"That's it." Taeyeon ended the session as she turned off the spirit box, making the house filled with silence. "Let's go back to–"

*unexplained door slam*

The three investigators tilted their heads to the same direction; Sooyoung and Jessica's room. Taeyeon went near to the door of SooSica's room as she took out her digital recorder. "Is there anyone inside this room?" She knocked on the door.

*door knocked once*

Taeyeon gasped as she looked at Sunny's camera with wide opened, feeling surprised. "Someone just replied me!"

"Do that again!" Sunny ordered. "Knock once if you're Jessica, knock twice if you're someone else."

Silence.

*door knocked once*

"Jessica," Sunny smiled. "Sup gurl?"

"Seohyun, you in?" Hyoyeon spoke through the walkie-talkie. "Come upstairs with the sisters now."

"We're coming."

Taeyeon took the camera from Sunny as the dork started to film for Sunny. "Jessica? Are you still there? Knock twice for Yes."

Silence. (Faint footsteps of Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung coming up the stairs)

*door knocked twice*

"Let's have a Yes and No session, all right?" Sunny said just as the three people from downstairs arrived. They kept silent as they let Sunny lead the session for this one. "Why are you still here? Are you trap here? Knock once for Yes, knock twice for No."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter