Chapter 15

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:: Back in Time Part One;

— “The first time we met, she was crying.”

“Hello.”

“Hi...”

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m...I’m lost....”

“Really? In school?”

“I’m new here...”

“Ah, I see. Are you trying to find the office?”

“Yes...but apparently I got lost so I cried because I’m scared....”

“I can see that. Let me help you! My name is Choi Sooyoung and you are?”

“Jessica Jung.”

“What?”

“Jessica Jung.”

“Oh! Jeshika Jung. Nice to meet you.”

“Huh. It’s JES-SI-CA. Nice to meet you too.”

 “Okay.....Jes...Jeshika! Hehe. I’m sorry, what’s your nationality? I don’t think you’re from here huh?”

“You’re right. I’m from the States.”

“I knew it. Wow your Korean pronunciation is good.”

“Not really....I’m still having a hard time learning Korean...”

“I’ll help you. I’m good at helping! I used to help a friend of mine who’s also from the States but she’s getting worse though. Her name’s Tiffany! You guys should meet because both of you look alike. Hehe.”

“But you have to send me to the office first...”

“OH! Right. Let’s go!”

— “We found love in a peaceful place.”

“Sica~” Sooyoung called out, a little cuteness in between her tone.

Jessica giggled as she began to massage the former’s cheeks. “Yes?”

“Mmm...” Sooyoung was resting on the latter’s legs while both of the girls were resting on a peaceful hill. The scenery was amazing and warm summer breeze touched their skins as they felt calm with each other’s presence. “Remember the letter I gave you on V-day?”

“The prank letter?” Jessica tried to remember.

Sooyoung grinned. “Yeah.”

“What about it, Soo?”

“Those words I wrote in there....are actually true. It’s not really some kind of Yul’s prank ideas.” Sooyoung confessed shyly. “At first umm yeah, it was but...when I think it back, I actually felt guilty to prank you so I wrote a poem about you.”

Jessica arched her brow in confusion. She looked into Sooyoung’s eyes with a puzzled expression written on her face. “You mean, those words in the letter are actually true?”

“Yes.” Sooyoung said confidently.

“....Including those 3 words that were on the bottom of the letter?”

Sooyoung nodded. “Yes, Sica.”

“You must be kidding me.” Jessica cupped Sooyoung’s face and moved closer to meet the latter’s eyes.

“I’m not...” Sooyoung stared back with her big eyes, trying to prove the latter.

“Wow, you’re not kidding.” Jessica breaks off the stare and looked up, gasping for air dramatically.

“Sica~” Sooyoung called again and it’s her turn to cup Jessica’s cheeks. She gently brought Jessica downwards, close to her face. “I–”

“Hmm?” Jessica held Sooyoung’s hands, cheeks starting to get flushed.

“I love you.”

....

Was this a fail confession?

“I love you too.”

....Nah.

“You do?”

Jessica smiled. “I do.”

“Wow.” Sooyoung sighed dreamily. “I’m not dreaming, right?”

“You’re living the dreams.” Jessica tapped on the tall girl’s cheeks with her fingers. “Sooyoungie, I can’t get you out of my mind from the first time we met. I feel crazy when we’re not together. Do you feel me?”

“I do. I thought I was the only one.” Sooyoung pouted.

“So, you feel crazy when you’re not with me as well? Whoa!” Jessica sat up and had a huge smile plastered on her face. “We’re really crazy for each other! And we’ve only been friends for like...several months and now we’re confessing that we love each other! Woohoo! Yuri’s prediction was right! You really do love me and the same goes to me too! That skinny tanned kiddo is actually not dumb after all!”

Sooyoung chuckled at what Jessica just said. “Sica.” 

“Oh wait! Tiffany was right too! We really enjoy the presence of one another! She’s not that dumb too!”

“Yah, Sooyeon.”

“Hey!” Jessica abruptly stopped as she looked at Sooyoung who was now laughing at her. “Don’t call me by my Korean name!”

“You actually thought all of us are dumb?”

“You bet!” Jessica winked playfully. “So, where was I? Oh! Those two love–Eeeck!” She softly squealed when an arm that was wrapped around her waist pulled her body closer to Sooyoung. “S–Soo–”

Sooyoung smiled as she leaned closer to the latter. “I love you.”

— “Our ice cream days were the best.”

“Ice cream!” Jessica yelled as she dragged her lover to the ice cream stall followed by Yuri and Tiffany from behind them.

“Ooh! They have a vanilla flavour!” Sooyoung chirped happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter