Falling

To be loved

Practice Day 3

~Yoona~

“I still can’t believe you’re dating Minho.” Yoona teased Seohyun as they headed downstairs to the practice room.

“Unni! I didn’t make fun of you when you dated Donghae, Taecyeon, or Changmin oppa.” Seohyun said with a pout.

“Yah! That was a long time ago.” Yoona hissed back.  “Anyway Donghae and me agreed to just be friends, Taecyeon broke up with me because of the scandal, and Changmin had to leave like, forever with the Japanese promotions.”

“Okay Unni. Unni could you do me one tiny favor?” Seohyun asked with a pleading gaze. Yoona knew she could never say no to that pouting look.

“Fine. What is it? Go get more ice cream at the store? I was going to do that after practice.” Yoona said.

“No. Well yes to getting ice cream, but that’s not my favor.” Seohyun mumbled as if embarrassed. “Could you… cover for me at practice? Just for an hour! Me and Min Oppa are going on a mini date.”

“Min Oppa? Skipping practice? What did this boy do to you Seo?” Yoona asked flabbergasted. The Seohyun she knew hated boys and would never skip practice.

“Please! Just an hour!!!! Don’t tell anyone!” Seohyun said pleading with her wide innocent eyes.

“Awww Seo! I will get in so much trouble!” Yoona said stomping her foot. “And the group really needs practice.”

“Please! I helped you get better when you wouldn’t stop crying when Changmin and you broke up. I have been your best friend.” Seohyun said dropping her voice into a whisper. “I haven’t even told anybody about your problem!”

“Ahhhhh fine.” Yoona sighed. She guessed she could do this one favor that wouldn’t hurt anyone.

“Thanks Unni!” Seohyun screamed and jumped up and hugged her.

“Wait who’s going to cover for Minho?” Yoona asked.

“Oh. I told Min Oppa to ask Kyu Oppa to cover for him.” Seohyun said with a small smile before running off in the opposite direction of the practice room.

~Seohyun~

As she turned around from Yoona her small smile turned into a smirk. Stupid girl. Anyone could see that she just wanted Kyuhyun and her to find out about her and Minho’s ‘date’. One reason was to prove she could be as good as Yoona, but even more important was to get Kyu to find out. She missed Kyuhyun and wanted to talk to him, but every time she tried he pushed her away.

“Seobaby!” She heard a call from behind her. She plastered on an excited smile and turned around.

“Min Oppa!” She called out. Mini barf she thought. “Did Kyu cover for you?”

“Yeah. He said okay as long as you guys don’t mess with my StarCraft time.” Minho replied. What? He doesn’t even care? Seohyun felt tears pooling up. This was not going along with the plan. Recalculating a mini electronic voice went off in her head. Sometime she even wondered if she was human. She didn’t have any human feelings. Especially not after the WGM incident.

“Oh. Ok..”

“Did Yoona cover for you?” Minho asked.

“Yeah after I persuaded her.”                                                   

“Oh. Okay. Where do you want to go?” Minho asked with an excited smile as he glanced around.

“Nowhere with you.” Seohyun muttered under her breath.

“What?”

“Anywhere is fine! Omo! I have an idea let’s go play StarCraft on Kyu’s computer!” She giggled. I. Am. Going. To. Ruin. Your. Game. Choi Kyuhyun.

“But I don’t think he would like that.” Minho said scratching his head.

“Oh he will be fine with it! Don’t worry!” She said pulling his hand while walking up the stairs. They settled around the empty Super Junior dorm while she booted up the laptops.

“Are you sure this is okay?” Minho asked with a nervous glance around.

“Pshhhh Yoona Unni and Tiffany Unni do way worst things to the Super Junior and Exo Oppas.” She muttered as the clicked through all the passwords. She silently laughed as all the passwords were still Seokyu. Did she have a chance? A small flutter of hope flew through her, but was interrupted by Minho.

“I don’t really know how to play StarCraft.” Minho mumbled as she pushed a computer toward him. Seohyun didn’t know before either. Until one day Kyu pulled her in front of a laptop and taught her for the whole day. She was in heaven that day. She got so good she could almost beat him.

“It’s okay I don’t either.” She said as she angrily slammed on the buttons venting her frustration. Minho’s eyes widened as he lost in about ten second.

“I thought you didn’t know how to play! Who did you learn from?” He asked as he pressed random buttons.

“Uh… Yoona. The other button is to shoot.” She muttered as she deftly maneuvered around the key board.

“Oh. Okay.” Minho muttered as they played in silence for several minutes.

“Other button is walk.” She said.

“Oh. How are you so good at this game?” Minho asked.

“Practice with.. um Yoona.” She mumbled. “And I’m really not that good.”

“I think you are good at whatever you do.” Minho whispered. Seohyun blushed. She was never good at what she did that was Yoona.

“Your good too.” She mumbled back.

“Me? I have never played a day in my life.” Minho laughed.

“Well we should play together more often.” She smiled. Was she really having fun with this dorky boy? Seohyun thought herself to dignified to be having fun playing StarCraft anymore. Why did she feel like a little kid everytime he talked to her.

“Hey it’s getting close to an hour. Want to go to practice?” Seohyun said as she started losing on purpose.

“But we just got here!” Minho wined.

“Yeah, but we do need practice.” Seohyun sighed. And since this plan didn’t work out she would have to think of another one.

“Oh. Okay.” Minho sighed.

“You got good at this game! You beat me!” Seohyun feigned innocent as she killed herself. Take that Kyuhyun.

“I did?” Minho asked as she rolled her eyes and powered down the computers making sure to erase some of Kyu’s data.

“Yeah! Let’s get to practice and maybe Luhan could give us a break for lunch.” Seohyun said as she pulled him to the door where she opened it and gasped as she saw Krystal laying on top of Kyuhyun at the bottom of the stairs.

~Kai~

Kai had never been in love before. He had never ever really fallen for a girl, but made endless girls fall for him. He had dated many before, but usually never in the company or idols. Every girl he wanted he got, but for this one giggly choding that was walking into the door. He wanted her. Kai always got what he wanted.

“Yoona you are five minutes late and where the heck are the love birds?” Krystal asked Yoona as she came in the room.

“Uh. Seohyun’s got cramps, but she said she would come down when they got better.” Yoona said with an innocent simile. Kai loved that smile.

“But today we are learning the dance break!” Krystal vented.

“Krystal its fine.” Luhan soothed. “She will come when she feels better. She would be no help practicing with cramps.”

“Yeah Krystal it’s fine as long as Yoona is here.” Kai said winking at Yoona. She rolled her eyes at him while Kai just silently laughed. She defiantly wants me Kai thought.

“Minho had to go to another schedule, but will be back later.” Kyuhyun said walking in with an emotionless expression.

“Uggg both of them are gone?” Krystal muttered.

“Wait didn’t Lee Sooman say we had no other schedules for the next two weeks?” Luhan asked.

“Uh… He said that?” Kyu muttered nervously.

“What are you hiding Kyuhyun.” Luhan said with a commanding tone. If anyone had asked Kai if Luhan would make a good leader Kai would have laughed in their face, but surprisingly even Kai had to agree Luhan was getting more confident.

“Nothing.” Kyuhyun said unconvincingly.

“Kyu we can all tell you are hiding something.” Luhan said. “Just tell us.”

“Fine. Minho and Seohyun skipped practice for an hour to go on a date.” Kyuhyun spilled out. Kai saw Yoona smack herself on the head.

“You knew about this?” He asked Yoona. “Ohhh bad girl.”

“I just… she.. had… to…” Yoona mumbled.

“Guys we really need practice!” Krystal sighed.

“Krystal and Kyuhyun go get them and bring them back. Me, Kai, and Yoona will learn the dance break.” Luhan said.

“Good idea.” Yoona said to Luhan smiling. Kai didn’t like that simile. It would mean she was getting closer to Luhan. Well they did already spend the night together once….. but that wasn’t the point. The point was that Kai wanted to get closer to Yoona, but Luhan was preventing him from it. So Kai did the one thing he knew how to do… dance. He planned the dance break to be Luhan and him fighting over Yoona, but him winning in the end.

“Let’s go Kyu we need to get to practice. Gawd they are already messing up the group with them dating and now skipping practice!!!” They here Krystal ranting as they walked out the door.

“We should start practicing our dance break part. We have three people so it will be harder.” Luhan muttered.

“Okay. Yoona you stand here and do this with Luhan, but then I will grab your hand and pull you to me and then you spin and do this with me.” Kai demonstrated as he showed Yoona.

“Isn’t that move a little too…” Luhan trailed off.

“y? Yeah, but Yoona is y so she can pull it off.” Kai said to Yoona who started blushing. Kai flashed her a smile.

“It’s okay Luhan it’s just a performance.” Yoona said. She was comforting Luhan? There had to be something going on with both of them.

“Okay let’s try it.” Kai announced as he the music. Yoona started dancing with Luhan and then he pulled her hand letting her spin into him, but pulled a little too hard making her face come in inches with his. He stared into the doe eyes trying to fill his eyes with emotion.

“Yah stop stop stop!” Luhan yelled. “Personal space bro!”

“Opps sorry Yoona. She didn’t mind anyway. Did you Yoona?” He asked.

“I…errr…” She stuttered.

“You don’t care about girls personal space and flirt with them too much.” Luhan muttered. What the heck was Luhan doing? Trying to mess it up for him and Yoona?

“What did you say?” He asked Luhan.

“Nothing.” Luhan muttered. “Let’s just get back to practicing.”

“From the top. Are you ready Yoona?” He said whispering the second part in her ear.

~Kyuhyun~

“Stupid. Are they trying to make us loose the competition?” Krystal muttered under her breath as they walked around looking for Seohyun and Minho. They aren’t but I am Kyuhyun thought.

“Maybe they went to the Shinee dorm? They can’t go out of SM. Ever since Luhan and Yoona got locked out Lee Sooman told the guards to not let us out.” Kyuhyun suggested as they walked past the cafeteria. Kyuhyun never meant to cover for Minho. When he found out he was furious. Seohyun and Minho??? Just the thought of them together made him laugh. Minho too much of a little boy to take care of his Seobaby. He ‘accidentally’ let it spill that they were going on a date so he could mess up their date with a perfect excuse. All those years of StarCraft and evil pranks were paying off.

“Let’s go check it out.” Krystal muttered.

“Krystal why do you want to win so badly?” Kyuhyun asked Krystal. He really didn’t want to hurt Krystal, but the group couldn’t go on for much longer. Every glance at Seohyun with someone else was a knife in the gut.

“I just need to Kyu.” She announced as they reached the Shinee dorm. She pushed open the door to reveal Onew.

“What are you guys doing here?” Onew asked while eating chicken.

“Looking for Minho and Seohyun.” Kyuhyun announced.

“Oh yeah they are dating now right?” Onew asked in between bites. 

“I guess.” Kyuhyun said trying to give a nonchalant expression. They wouldn’t be dating for long. Kyuhyun had a plan. A evil plan that would mess up the whole group.

“I saw them going toward the SNSD and Super Junior dorms.” Onew said.

“Thanks!” Krystal said and walked off.

“Do you think Minho and Seohyun look good together?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No way! Haha Minho is a little boy and Seohyun is a mature perfectionist.” Krystal laughed.

“Exactly I think so too!” He sighed. He thought he was the only one who thought they were opposites.

“Yeah, but if that’s what they want they should be together.” Krystal said.

“Wait what?” Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah I mean if they love each other they could work anything out.” Krystal said while climbing the stairs. Whoa. What if they did like each other? Krystal was right. He shouldn’t break them apart. No they don’t like each other! Kyuhyun tried to convince himself that.

“Why. Do you still have feelings for Seohyun?” Krystal asked.

“What NO!” He shouted. He saw her jump slightly and he lowered his voice. “Nah. That was before.”

“Oh cool.” Krystal said as she opened the door to the SNSD dorm. There was no one inside.

“Where else would they be?” Kyuhyun asked.

“They could be in the Super Junior dorm.” Krystal suggested.

“Okay.” He agreed.

“You know if you love someone you should do anything to be with them.” Krystal said randomly looking at him straight in the eye.

“I… don’t… like anyone that way.” He mumbled feeling her eyes bore into his.

“Okay. It was just a suggestion.” Krystal said.

“Hey thanks.” He mumbled.

“For what?” She said.

“Your good advice.” Kyuhyun said.

“Well your welcome.” She said as they got close to the Super Junior dorm. They heard voices and Kyuhyun put one finger to his lip to tell her to be quiet and motioned to go listen through the crack of the door.

“No! That’s stakerish.” Krystal whispered.

“Don’t you want to know how their date is going?” Kyuhyu hissed back as the placed his eye on the crack.

“True.” Krystal mutted pressing her head to the door.

“They are playing on my laptop!” Kyuhyun muttered angrily. When I see you again Choi Minho you are dead.

“How did they get on your computer? Don’t you have a password?” Krystal whispered next to him. Dang it! He never changed it since he like Seohyun. He mentally cursed himself and strained to listen to their conversation.

“Is she teaching him StarCraft?” Krystal whispered excitedly as she brought her phone out and started recording.

“What are you doing?” He hissed back as he tried to get the phone.

“We need evidence they were slacking off and this is just too cute.” She mumbled as she tried to film through the crack. He heard Seohyun tell the other button was to move and he momentarily wanted to run in and smack Minho. He taught Seohyun that game. It was their thing to do together. He took his head back from the crack and took a deep breath. Breath Kyu it’s okay. He was about to put his head back to the crack when he felt Krystal yank him from the door.

“They are leaving! We can’t be seen spying on them!” Krystal whispered.

“Where do we go?” He whispered back.

“Stairs!” Krystal hissed as they ran to the stairs. They both ran down the stairs, but he tripped over his untied shoe lace. Dam it! Kyuhyun thought as he felt himself falling. He tried to grab Krystal to steady himself, but ended up pulling her on top of him. He heard Krystal moan as she tried to get off of him. 

The door banged open and a gasp was heard.

 Authors Note: Hey! Sorry for the late update, but im kinda getting mini writers block... hmmmm yeah so sorry bout that. Anyway I def no who Yoona is going to end up with, but who should the others end up with??? MinSeo? KyuSeo? Minstal? Kyustal?? Comment and Subscribe!!!! (BTW dont you wish you could fall on top of Kyu >.