Chapter 1

Doubt

          Yoona sat cross legged on the couch, waiting for her husband, Ryeowook to come home. She eyed the clock on the wall which read 10:44PM. The ticking got louder and louder with each passing minute. She had been waiting for an hour, as he was supposed to come home at 9:30at the latest. Everyday, she waited at home, not knowing what to expect next. Since she worked only part time as a tutor, she often came home at 12 PM. She was only 20 years old, she had quit college since she did not like to study. Ryeowook on the other hand was a store cashier and a part-time bar tender? Both worked late hours trying to make ends meet. Yoona used to tutor seven kids a day, but now it was down to three. The newly wedded couple lived in an apartment in busy day Seoul. Ryeowook and Yoona both came from average families, Ryeowook having 0 siblings and Yoona having 5 siblings. Things were rough for the two. When Ryeowook had been in college, he had dreams of becoming a pediatrician, as he loved kids. He could've done this and be rich now, but instead, he met Yoona and put hare as his first priority. As there love came first, Ryeowook gave up many offers to top league universities as well as his dream to become a doctor.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~* 

         Ryeowook opened the door with his key and entered a dark apartment. He walked to the kitchen and found himself leftovers to eat. As if he was making a lot of noise in the kitchen, Yoona awoke and stared at the clock. It was 1:42 AM, the earliest he had ever been home. She shifted in bed and later heard Ryeowook enter the bedroom and get into bed. "Hubby, when did you get home last night?" Yoona asked Ryeowook the next morning. Ryeowook sat at the breakfast table eating his oatmeal, "Ah, I don't know... Like... When did you go to bed last night?" "Like at 9:30," Yoona lied. "Oh, I came home at around 10:30." Yoona could tell that he was obviously lying, it was such an obvious lie piggybacked on hers. "I'm going to work," Ryeowook stood up and placed his dishes into the sink. Yoona went to go say "goodbye" and to shut the door. She smelled his cologne and wrinkled her nose. She also smelled a flowery scent, like a girls scent. Yoona shut the door when he was out and she went to her room. She changed her pajamas into a white tank top, black belt, pink skirt, pink and black high heels, white rose earrings, a pink purse, and white stockings. She was going out to meet someone......