Same Answer

Worth My Love
Final Chapter/Chapter 1: Same Answer
 
 
It was Monday, when school starts. Students were talking with their friends about things that happen during the weekend. Some were eating at the cafeteria, hanging around their motors and cars or even sleeping in class.
 
“Haerin, would you be my girlfriend?”
“Thanks for asking, but sorry I can’t accept the offer,”
“Uhh...sure,”
 
Another confession had been reject. She was Cho Haerin, the school Goddess. She was a full package, she had the looks, money, brain and many more. Girls envy her, boys adore her. She was a nice and polite student, hence she is the vice president of the school’s student council. Almost every boy wanted to be her boyfriend, they didn't get a chance since she was in a relationship before. But now that her boy exboyfriend had left, they started making moves.
 
Haerin P.O.V
“Cho Haerin! How many times must I tell you this?! Stop rejecting, start accepting!”Chaerin unnie said, yes she is irritated with my rejection.
“But, I don’t like them. I can’t play with their feelings,” I softly answered, the same answer for the umpteenth time.
“Stop waiting for him, he will never fulfill the promise!” Unnie said again, my chest tightened at the mention of ‘never’.
“He will, he promised me,” I mumbled, he promised. He always kept his promises.
“Haish, wake up from your fantasy world. Face the reality Cho Haerin,”
The bell rang, signaling  5 more minutes before class starts and 5 more minutes before the gate close. Usually when the bell rang, he would run pass through the gate. And will go straight to his locker and then straight to me. We were once a couple, the students adore us. I sighed and went to my class before taking a last glance at the school gate. When I walked into my class, the students were either talking, sleeping, reading, or simply doing nothing. A teacher walks in, clearly not our homeroom teacher.
 
“Mrs. Hwang is absence today. Since today is Monday and the entire day was supposed to be handle by her, she is absence so you may go to anywhere inside the school compound. If you went out, detention arasso?” The teacher said. The whole class answers with a simple yes and the teacher went out. They all went out, mainly to the cafeteria or other place.
 
“I’m sorry for being –,”A boy entered bowing and apologizing.
“Eh? Where’s everyone?”Silly boy, the whole class had just gone out.
“Mrs. Hwang is absence today, so we can go anywhere inside the school compound,” I answer, getting up.
“Oh, I’m new here so I don’t know the school where about. Can you like give me a tour?” He said, his puppy eyes are so cute.
“Sure, the name Cho Haerin. Yours?”I walked towards him extending my right hand out.
“Kai,” He shook my hand.
Is that even a name I thought. And like he can read my mind, he answers with a no, saying that he prefers being called Kai than his real name.
“What’s your real name then?” Being the curious me, I asked.
“That’s for me to know and for you to find out,” Secretive much.
“Whatever mister secretive, give me your timetable,” He handed me his timetable, I scanned through it.
“We have all the same classes, now I’m stuck with mister secretive,” I sighed.
“You don’t really remember me huh?” He sighed, with a hint of frustration.
“Why would I remember a secretive person like you?”
“Gosh, you never change huh, panda?”Panda, panda? Only one person would call me that.
“Kkamjong Oppa!”I squealed and hugged him.
“Finally, I thought my one and only favorite cousin would forget me,” He put the back of his  hand on his forehead like in the movies.
“Drama queen much oppa?”I slapped his shoulder, not that hard.
“You know me, I know you. Okay, now since we have all the same classes together. Why don’t you show me some places I need to know,” He slung an arm around my shoulder. I just nod and went outside the class, of course with him.
 
I show him some places like the cafeteria, library, auditorium, basketball court, field, and such other places. He would crack up some jokes along the way. People would say something like ‘are they a couple?’ ‘did he break the ice of her heart?’ or like ‘he’s hot’. First of all, we are not a couple, he did not break the ice of my heart, since when did I have ice around my heart? And no, he’s not hot, he’s spoilt.
 
Narrator’s P.O.V
 
“Did he ever come back?” Kai asked, hesitant at first.
“No, but he promise me he would,” Haerin smiled half heartedly.
“You know what, I don’t think he would ever come back. Don’t you remember what he had done to you?”Kai  said coldly.
“Infect, I do remember. But he said sorry, and he also pro- ”
“Stop waiting, he’s not worth of your love. There’s a lot of boys confessed to you, why can’t you just accepted them?”Kai sighed as he stop walking making Haerin bumped into him.
“Because I love him. He had done nothing wrong, he accidently pushed me into the water. He is also the one saved me right. And no, I don’t want to toy with their feelings,” Haerin rubbed her forehead to ease the pain.
“I know, I know. But can’t you just give other people chances?” Kai tried persuading her again.
“Fine, but if I still don’t like them, what happens after that?”
“Easy, reject them. But if you like them, accept them arasso,” Kai stated, not accepting no as an answer.
“You must accept the first guy to ever confess to you starting from now,” Kai continued, showing his pinky.
“Promise,” Haerin intertwined their pinky, smiling.
“Now, let’s go to the cafeteria, I’m hungry,” Kai dragged Haerin to the cafeteria happily.
“Stupid Kkamjong,” She mumbled
“I heard that Panda,” Kai retorted back.
“Whoops, caught,” Haerin rolled her eyes sarcastically.
 
Both of them walked towards the cafeteria, actually Kai is running and Haerin was being dragged by Kai. Chaerin saw Kai and Haerin, she knew Kai because Kai is her neighbor. Such a small neighborhood they are in.
 
“Yah, Kim Jongin! Stop dragging me, I have feet to walk you know!” Haerin grumbled.
“Shut up, Haerin. We are almost there too,” Kai said still dragging her.
“Ughhh!”
 
Chaerin chuckled and run towards them and smiled at them. Haerin asked Chaerin to help her, but Chaerin just act as if she was not there. Haerin pouted at them and just let Kai dragged her. Kai and Chaerin hi-fived and laughed at her. When they arrived at the cafeteria they quickly go choose their foods.
 
“I missed high school though,” Kai sighed right after they had found a table.
“We all missed high school. I remember when Kai was flood by girls, and in the end I have to pretend to be his girlfriend,” Chaerin said, glaring at Kai who is smiling sheepishly.
“You should be proud that you got to be the Kai’s girlfriend,” Kai smirked at her.
“Yeah, I should,” Chaerin sarcastically said.
“I remember when Haerin was locked inside the classroom with hunohse,” Kai quickly cover Chaerin mouth, glancing at Haerin. She got tears welled in her eyes when she recalled the scene.
“Its fine, it’s not like a taboo to say his name right?” Haerin said, blinking away the tears.
Kai’s hand fell down after she said that, he and Chaerin quickly went besides her patting her back and all. Haerin smiled at them before pushing them back to their seat telling them its okay. They then continued eating, in silence.
 
_______________________
 
“Gosh, why must Mrs. Hwang absence on Monday? Damn, we had nothing to do know!” Kai whined.
“Shut up Kkamjong, you’re embarrassing me,” Haerin said, pushing Kai’s face away.
“So you’re embarrassed of me?” Kai raised one of his eyebrows.
“It’s not like that, your whining is making me embarrassed,” Haerin explained quickly.
“Good, now sit back down,” Kai pull her down.
“Has anyone confessed yet?” Kai asked.
“Not yet, I guess God doesn’t want me to be in a relationship with anyone,” Haerin mehrong-ed him.
“Just wait, I’m sure someone will,” Kai hoped.
“Keep on hoping oppa,” Haerin teased.
“Shh, I’m concentrating,” Kai shushed her.
“You’re talking to me anyways,” Haerin pointed out but Kai ignored.
“Fine,” Haerin pouted.
I hope no one confessed to me till he came back Haerin thought.
 
“Keep on hoping panda,” Kai said back.
“How can you read my mind?” Haerin asked clueless.
“Because I’m Kim Jongin,” Kai stood posed like a superhero.
“Oh, shut up Kkamjong,” Haerin elbowed him.
They talked and laughed about old memories and all, not noticing about a pair of eyes that were watching them since morning.
 
Skip to end of school.
 
“Still no one?” Kai asked desperately.
“No one Kai,” Haerin said for the thousands time.
 
Ding, dong, deng.
“Ms. Cho Haerin, please report to the office right away. I repeat, Ms. Cho Haerin, please report to the office right away, thank you,”
Deng, dong, ding.
 
“Did you do something wrong Haerin?” Kai hissed.
“No, why?” Haerin wondered why they were calling her.
“Better report fast, go now. I’ll wait for you,” Kai said.
“I’ll go back myself, I need to go to the store to buy girls’ things anyways,” Haerin whispered before went away.
 
She walked to the office, praying silently. Wondering why she was called, she knocked on the door before entering.
 
“Why did you call me sir?” Haerin said, her hands sweating.
“Just 3 years of disappearing and you already call me Sir? Am I that old?”The chair twirled around, now facing her.
“Sehun?” Haerin gasped.
“Hey princess, miss me?”Sehun said, opening his arms wide, signaling for her to hug him.
“Sehun Oppa!” Haerin yelled, hugging him.
“Whoa, we almost fell down just now princess,” Sehun joked.
“I miss you oppa,” Haerin pouted.
“I miss you too Haerin,” Sehun said.
“Would you be my girlfriend?” He continued.
“Hmm..” Haerin jokingly think.
“Yah! Just say yes already, oh my god,” Sehun turn to pout this time.
“Yes oppa, I would love to be your girlfriend again,” Haerin chuckled. Sehun kissed her for a long time, missing her lips.
 
“Finally, you came back!” Someone barged in, Kai. Sehun and Haerin quickly pulled away.
“You just ruined their moment Kai!” Chaerin followed in after.
“Chincha? Sorry. Babe lets go on a double date,” Kai said jumping.
“Babe? Oh my god, you guys are in a relationship?!” Sehun and Haerin shouted.
“Yes, now since you are back together can we go on a double date?” Kai asked again.
“Sorry, I’m going to catch up with my princess,” Sehun peck Haerin’s lips.
"Please, no more pushing into the water this time," Kai said full of himself, drama queen king much.
“Okay,” Chaerin said dragging Kai away.
“Bye Thehun! And oh, where did your lisp go Thehun?!” Kai laughed before running away with Chaerin.
“That hyung!”
“Calm down there tiger,”  Haerin said, pulling Sehun back.
“So, you are giving me another chance right?” Sehun said hugging her.
“Thure Thehun oppa,” Haerin and run away, joining Kai and Chaerin.

“Chincha! Yah, wait for me! Aith” Sehun yelled running after them.

 

___________________________

Like I'd said, I was bored so yeah. I'm not satisfied with this .-. it makes me want to pull all my hair out ==' . LOL, no I'm never gonna do that. Okay, most of you guys may not be satisfied with this, hence I'm not satisfied to. But oh well, thanks for reading and subscribing ^_^