I'm Sorry

Angel in my World

 

Tao pull Kris into the dark area in the basement after he heard footstep coming toward the basement. They hid in the dark, waiting for Mr. Kim to come down. 
 
“What happen?” Say Mr. Kim angrily. 
 
“I don’t know sir, it seem like someone came while we were gone.” Say the guard. 
 
Mr. Kim walks down the stairs with Luhan father and a couple guards behind him. Mr. Kim stop 10 feet away from Luhan. “If he wasn’t worth a lot of money, I would have end his life or sell him off to some other country.” Say Mr. Kim angrily. 
 
Mr. Lu walks up to Luhan and shakes his son lightly to wake up him. He untie his son blind fold, the brightness of the lamp hit Luhan eyes. Luhan slowly open his eyes and blink a couple times. He sees a tall dark shadow walking up from behind Mr. Kim. 
 
“Kris?” Luhan waekly whisper in happiness. 
 
Tao men twists the guards necks. Mr. Kim turn around after hearing someone falls to the ground. Kris immediately grab Mr. Kim neck tightly, choking Mr. Kim to death as he push him to the wall. 
 
“How did you…..” Mr. Kim voice tremble to fears. 
 
“It doesn’t matter how.” Say Kris in anger tone. “You mess with the wrong person. You think you can play with me? You think you have the to go against me?” 
 
“Who the are you?” Mr. Kim say as he struggle to break free from Kris grip. 
 
“You don’t have the right to know who I’m really are.” Say Kris coldly. 
 
Tao walk up to Luhan and untie him while Mr. Lu frighten watch from the side. 
 
“I told once already, he has nothing to do with you anymore.” Say Kris. “Yet you dare to take him away from me and torture him like this. You must really wish to died.” He hiss.
 
Mr. Kim smirks. “I do whatever I en want to do.” He say. 
 
Kris reach his hand out and his men give him the gun. Kris grab a the gun and point at Mr. Kim . 
 
“Say that again.” Say Kris as he pull the safe switch off. 
 
“I do what ever I…….Ahhhhh.” Mr. Kim cries in pain. 
 
Kris had shot Mr. Kim on the left thigh. Luhan close his eyes in fear as he see the different Kris in front of him. 
 
“Finish what you were going to say to me.” Kris demand. 
 
“You’re en crazy.” Mr. Kim shout. 
 
“Kris….” Luhan weakly calls him. 
 
Kris smirk and shot Mr. Kim in his right knee. Mr. Kim fall to his knee. 
 
“Ahhh!!!” Mr. Kim cries louder. 
 
Kris point his gun at Mr. Kim head and get ready to pull the trigger again. Luhan quickly run up to Kris and embrace him from the back. 
 
“Stop it!” Luhan shout in fear. “Please stop Kris.” Luhan voice trembles. 
 
Kris breathes heavily as he feel Luhan arms wrap tightly around him. He release the trigger and Tao take the gun away from Kris. 
 
“Don’t…..” Luhan cries as he beg Kris. “Please stop, I don’t want to see you like this. I don’t want to loose the Kris I once know.” 
 
Kris turn around and lift Luhan chin up, he sees the tears running down Luhan eyes. Kris cups Luhan face lightly as he wipe Luhan tears away with his thumb. 
 
“Please don’t….” Luhan plead weakly. 
 
“I won’t…….” Kris voice stop when Luhan faint. 
 
Kris quickly catches him and hold him tightly in his arm. “Luhan!” Kris worry tone as he shake Luhan. “Luhan!”
 
“Kris, Luhan has fainted. It must been hard for him.” Say Tao. 
 
Kris carry Luhan up in a bridal way, he turn around and look at Mr. Kim. 
 
“See this as a gift for your kid. If this ever happen again, I won’t let you go.” Kris glares at Mr. Kim who is in pain. 
 
Kris look to the side at Mr. Lu with his fiery eyes before he walk off with Luhan in his arm. Tao walk up to Mr. Lu and look at him in the eyes. 
 
Tao take out a check and wrote 4 million before he sign it and rip it off. “This is to pay for his debt. If I hear or see you again, I promise you will be in special prison that you wish you would rather die.” He say. 
 
Mr. Lu frightenly nods. Tao walks away with the rest of his men following behind. Mr. Lu fall to his knee in fear while Mr. Kim cries in pain as he tries to stop the bleeding. 
 
Outside of the mansion, he carry Luhan to his car. Tao immediately run to the car and open the door for Kris in the backseat. 
 
“One of you take my car back to the company.” Tao order his men. They nod before Tao get into the driver seat. Kris place Luhan gently down on the seat first before he take off his jacket and wrap it around him. Kris close the door and went to the other side of the car and sit beside him. He carry Luhan onto his lap and rest Luhan head on his chest. Tao begin to drive to Kris house. Kris hold tightly onto Luhan as he rest his lip on Luhan forehead. 
 
“You’re safe now Luhan.” Kris whisper as he hold onto Luhan right hand. 
 
Tao take a look through the rear mirror and sees how important Luhan is to Kris. He smiles before looking back at the road. Luhan suddenly shivers; Kris wraps his arms around his even tighter.
 
“Tao, drive faster.” Kris say anxiously. 
 
“Okay.” Say Tao. He press on the gas harder and the speeds even faster. 
 
“We’ll be home soon.” Kris whispers to Luhan. 
 
Luhan stop shivering and breath normally. Kris now breathes calmly. Twenty minutes later, Tao park the car in front of Kris garage. He press on the button in the car and the garage begin to slide up. Kris gets out of the car first and gently carry Luhan out of the car into his arms. Tao close the door for Kris and went to open the door to the house. Kris quickly walks into the house and up to the master bedroom. He place Luhan on the bed gently and pull the blanket over him. Tao went to get a hot towel with a big bowl of hot/warm water. He place on the nightstand beside the bed for Kris. Kris take the towel and gently clean Luhan face. 
 
Kris place his palm on Luhan forehead. “He warming up now.” He say. 
 
“Your relationship is not normal.” Say Tao. “ I knew from the start that you had something special for him.” He watches Kris from the back. 
 
Kris stops what his doing and turn around to look at Tao. 
 
“It’s abnormal Kris. You know this can’t happen and you know omma and appa won’t allow this.” Say Tao. 
 
“Abnormal?” Kris say. “You know I have heard this word before but I don’t care. Even if other object this, even if people don’t support me. I can still live with him by my side.” He say. 
 
“I know you will.” Say Tao. “I’m not against it because I know he’s really important to you but you do know you have to explain this to our parent.” 
 
“I know.” Say Kris. “And I’m not planning to hide it anymore.” 
 
“But did you know Yuri have been waiting for you this past years?” Say Tao. 
 
“Didn’t you have that one side love for her?” say Kris. 
 
Tao look away guiltily. 
 
“We grew up together Tao, I know what you’re thinking. If you like her, go for it.” Says Kris. “It is also the reason why I postpone engagement.” 
 
Tao smiles and walks up to him and pat his left shoulder, “I’ll go back to the company and settle thing down now that everybody is suspicious about you and Luhan. Take care of him okay?” he say calmly. 
 
“Thank You Tao.” Kris say. 
 
Tao smiles before he walks away. Kris look back at Luhan and continue to gently tap the towel over Luhan face…. then down to both of Luhan arms. He stops when he sees Luhan hand moves a little. 
 
“Luhan….” Kris say softly. 
 
Luhan warmly smiles appear in Kris round eyes.
 
“How are you feeling?” Kris ask softly. 
 
Luhan slowly lift his hand up and touch Kris face. He see a small cut on Kris corner lip. 
 
“What happen?” Luhan ask weakly. 
 
“Nothing important.” Say Kris as he hold Luhan hand away from his lip. 
 
Kris sees the bruise from the rope, he feel guiltily look away. 
 
“I’m sorry Luhan….” Kris say guiltily. 
 
Luhan warmly smiles as he lift Kris chin up. 
 
“I’m alright now.” Say Luhan. 
 
“but still….”
 
Luhan place his fingers at Kris lips. 
 
“I want to tell you something.” Luhan cuts him off. “I want to clear thing out between us and Sehun. I don’t want any more misunderstanding. Sehun and I are only friend. I have never seen him more than a friend. To you, I’ve never seen a man that take my heart.” He says as he touch Kris left face lightly. “I’m sorry I slap you. When you left, I feel my world had shatter to piece. I don’t want to loose you. And when I was capture, all I could think off is……” 
 
“You beg for me.” Kris cuts him off. “I know. ” 
 
Luhan look s at him confusedly. 
 
“When I touch the doorknob at the Kim mansion, I can hear you call for me.” Say Kris. 
 
Luhan become shock as he look at Kris. 
 
“When I hear you got kidnap, my heart drop. I couldn’t breath. All I had in my mind was to find you quickly. Save you and bring you back to me.” Say Kris. “I’m sorry Luhan.” Kris apologize again. 
 
Luhan smiles warmly. “I love you Kris.” He say. “I want to see you smiles again, I want to go to the stream with you. You promise me.”
 
Hearing the three words he want to hear the most, Kris feel himself exploding in happiness; he feel so complete. Kris smiles warmly as he caress Luhan face. 
 
“We will.” Say Kris softly. 
 
Kris slowly low his head down and kiss Luhan lips softly at first then the kiss turn passion as Luhan wrap his arms around Kris neck. 
 
To be continue………………