Final

Milk A Hit [Oneshot]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun and Hoya were resting on the couch after a long day of work. The other members took the opportunity to sleep, but these two didn't feel sleepy at all. Instead, they took this rare opportunity for actually being home before 3am to watch some TV.

Woohyun curled himself into a fetal position on one end, while Hoya outstretched his legs as much as he could on his half.

Hoya sighed, frowning at the TV. "I miss secret garden..." Both continued to watch a cereal commercial play, with that ever so popular OST playing in the background.

'Korea sure knows how to milk a hit' Woohyun thought. "Psh, Secret Garden is a girl's show."

Hoya glared at Woohyun's ever-growing grin, before using his outstretched foot to literally kick his .

"Ow," Woohyun whined whilst laughing at what happened. "I know you like my , but no need to abuse it!"

Hoya gave him another hard kick for good measure, feeling embarrassed at how close that statement hit home. Hoya, satisfied with Woohyun's whining, continued to flip through the channels.

"You know...You really do remind me of Hyun Bin, hyung."

Woohyun gave him a puzzled look, "We look nothing alike though."

"I know. It’s just that ever since you did that Kim Joo Won parody, you remind me of him."

Woohyun sat up at this, looking at Hoya. "Well, is this a bad thing? Or a good thing?"

Hoya took a glance at Woohyun before pondering at this thought. "It's a good thing. Hyun Bin is pretty awesome."

Woohyun discreetly glared at Hoya's sweet smile, forming at the thought of Hyun Bin. Putting his jealousy aside, one could really use this information to an advantage.

And with that thought, Woohyun grinned at the plan already forming in his head. "Huh, you don't say"


---


"Why...are you wearing that again?"

All of the Infinite members paused at Sungjong's words, looking up to see none-other than Nam Woohyun in that ridiculous sparkly jacket.

"What? Aren’t we going to the gym today?"

They all just blinked at him, too tired to contemplate Woohyun's usual antics and continued to eat their breakfast.

Woohyun took his regular seat, placed what was left of breakfast on his plate and ate. He looked towards Hoya who was staring at him in disbelief. Smirking he gave Hoya a flirty wink.

Hoya snapped out of his daze and immediately snorted at the action. He seriously wanted to laugh right now, but had no energy to do so. So instead he settled on giving the older a mocking smile, albeit a sleepy one.

"I didn't think you'd take my words to heart hyung" Hoya said grinning.

"What are you talking about?" Woohyun spoke, feigning innocence.

Hoya just shook his head at the other grinning into his plate.


---


Woohyun pulled a sweaty Hoya off the treadmill ushering him to the centre of the gym.

"Hyung, what are you-"

"C'mon you need to do some work on your abs." Woohyun cut in.

Hoya let go of the hand pulling him and crossed his arms, "Nam Woohyun! Are you insinuating something?"

Woohyun stared at the somewhat angry Hoya. Thinking on his feet, he quickly mustered a greasy smile at the other, pulling Hoya closer to him. "Your body is perfect just the way it is."

Hoya stared at Woohyun with wide-eyes, being in a weird state of wanting to punch him and kiss him.

"Now let’s go!" Woohyun said, once again pulling Hoya along.

Woohyun pulled Hoya all the way to the floor mat, where many others were doing sit-ups or push up's. He pestered the younger to lie down, while tucking his knees up.

Hoya finally realized the absurdity of the situation that was going on (Woohyun was still wearing his Kim Joo Won jacket after all.) But decided to just play along.

"Hyung, if you’re really gonna do this to me shouldn't you be doing the sit ups? That's what happened on Secret Garden-"

"Still talking about that show? C'mon now! Just do some sit ups" Woohyun butted in.

Hoya sighed defeated, lying down and letting Woohyun kneel on his feet and wrap his arms around his legs.

"Now, when you go up, I don't want some half-assed mid-crunch. I want you to go all the way up! Got it?"

"But Hyung, everyone knows that doing mid-crunches are more effective."

Woohyun gave Hoya a dead-panned look, "Lee Howon...Just do what i say alright."

Hoya once again gave up on the idea of arguing with the other and did what he was told.

-

This happened to be a bad idea.

Every time he went up to do his sit-up, Woohyun’s face would get closer and closer. Each time staring at him with an intense look. Hoya fought the feeling of his cheeks going red and his heart pounding, because seriously why did something so cheesy from a drama affect him in real life.

Hoya felt Woohyun's chin rest on his knees. As he came up Woohyun had tilted his face to the right with this love-sick smile plastered on his face. ‘Was this bastard actually trying to be cute’ Hoya thought, smiling to himself.

"You feel anything?" Woohyun said after a few more sit-ups.

Hoya could practically feel the smug look on Woohyun's face when he said that, so he decided to a little. "Yep."

Hoya felt the other's head perk off his knees, almost like a dog would when his owner came home. Hoya sat up, directly facing Woohyun and giving him a lustful look. Both just stared into each other's eyes, Woohyun being the one in shock for once.

"W-What do you feel??"

Hoya smiled on the inside at Woohyun's cute stutter, but remained his serious facade on the outside, still looking into his eyes.

"...The burn."

Hoya tried so hard not to laugh as he went back down to his lying position. He felt Woohyun's chin re-connect with his knee, somehow feeling rejected at what he said. Woohyun even let out this long breath of air he seemed to be holding before.

Hoya sat up again, ready to see Woohyun's defeated look for once. But there he was, with that cocky-little smirk on his face...which had somehow become impossibly close this time.

"How about now?" Woohyun said softly, staring intently at Hoya's lips.

Hoya realized that Woohyun was inching closer and closer now, a fixated stare on his mouth. He tried to lie back down, but Woohyun got a hold of his wrists, making Hoya stay put. Hoya swallowed the dry lump in his throat as his heart pounded erratically in his ribcage, frozen on what to do while his stomach curled in waves.

Just a tiny bit closer and then-

"What the hell are you two doing?"

Snapped out of his daze, Hoya used this chance to push Woohyun off his legs and rushed past an amused looking Dongwoo.

Woohyun sadly sat up watching Hoya's retreating figure. He threw an angry glare towards Dongwoo, who took a step back at the sheer intensity of it.

"I was this close you stupid Kenyan!"

Dongwoo paused at that, contemplating the sentence and taking everything in that just happened. Then suddenly, laughed hard at the realization.

Myungsoo came over recognizing that familiar laugh even if he was mile away.

"So this is why you wore the jacket! This is hilarious!" Dongwoo gushed before returning to laughing again.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at Dongwoo, yet had a smile on his face from the contagious laughter. He stood before Woohyun and lent a hand to help him up.

"If it makes you feel better hyung, Kenya over there was the last to figure it out."


---


"Really? Is this the best you can do?"

The waitress gave Woohyun a weird look, curled up in dislike. "Yes."

"Okay, we'll have that and 2 caramel lattes."

She snatched the menus off of him harshly, muttering something angrily while she walked away.

"But hyung! You didn't let the rest of us order!" Sungyeol whined.

"So, Hoya..." Woohyun grinned, completely ignoring Sungyeol's comment and the rest of Infinite's grunting.

Sunggyu sighed before standing up, "Let’s go guys. Let’s leave the two lovebirds alone. It’s pretty obvious that all they see right now is each other."

Hoya felt himself blushing at the comment, giving the snickering members a nasty glare.

"Woohyun is it me or has this gone too out of control? It’s been nearly two weeks now."

"What are you talking about Hoya?" Woohyun smiled sweetly, whilst rudely gesturing with his hand to tell the waitress to go away. She looked just ready to punch him before Hoya stepped in and apologized for his rudeness and saying thanks for the lattes.

"That’s what I mean! You've been extra douchey lately. And I don't know if it's because you’re pretending to be a fictional drama character or this is a whole another level of Nam Woohyun that I haven't seen."

"There's a lot of things you haven't seen" Woohyun winked lecherously.

Hoya groaned at Woohyun’s comment failing to hide his blush with it. He decided to just drink his latte instead of reasoning with the other.

He felt something sticky on his upper lip and realized it was probably foam.

"STOP! Don't. Move." Woohyun said lowly, just before Hoya was about to it off.

Hoya froze from the urgency in Woohyun's voice. Then realized...That foam was on his lip...And that also Woohyun had gotten up.

"Woohyun...Don't do this" Hoya warned, backing up into his seat.

"Woohyun...Don’t" Hoya warned more sternly now.

"Woohyun!"

And just as Woohyun was mere inches away from kissing the foam off his lips, Hoya had shouted out "DON'T TRY TO KISS ME!!!"

Hoya opened his shut eyes. He looked up at Woohyun watching as that beautiful grin on his face, disappear ever so slowly. And , if that wasn't painful to watch than I don't know what is.

Hoya, completely hurt by the dejected look on his crush's face, wanted nothing but to let Woohyun kiss him then. But it was too late, and he blurted out some harsh words.

"Woohyun-ah, I never-"

He didn't get to finish what he was saying because the stupid waitress came in and gave them their food.

After she was gone, Hoya looked up ready to continue again only to see an even more pained expression on Woohyun's face. Hoya's heart clenched, simply by the fact that Woohyun was probably thinking of the worst sentences ever, to go with the one he got cut off from.

"Woohyun, It’s not like that-"

"Eat."

"Woohyun, please-" Hoya pleaded desperately.

"Hoya...Just eat. P-Please"

It didn't take a scientist to notice that Woohyun's was extremely hurt right now. And that there were probably tears welling up in his eyes judging from his shaky tone.

Hoya was in complete and utter regret.


---


Sunggyu felt really unfortunate. He had one moping member on the couch and another moping member in the room. It was about time he stepped in and fixed this problem.

Sunggyu walked towards Hoya, who was lying face-down on the couch, scolding himself about something.

"Hoya, I think you should go talk to him. It’s already been a week since that incident."

Hoya paused in his mutterings before flipping over, lying on his back now. He had this bitter look on his face as he hid his eyes with his arm.

"I'm trying to think of what to say...Or how to apologize."

Sunggyu sighed, ushering Hoya to sit up so he could sit next to him on the couch. He patted Hoya's thigh in a motherly fashion, consoling the poor dude.

"If you would just let Woohyun kiss you-"

"I can’t let him kiss me! Well...not like that anyways."

Sunggyu felt puzzled, resting a hand on Hoya's shoulder. "What do you mean by 'that'?"

Hoya fidgeted in his seat, wondering what to say. "We were in public" he said, which ended up sounding unsure. Even Hoya himself doubted the truth in those words, no-doubt loving leader would surely catch on.

And yes, he did. Because right now Sunggyu is giving him this serious I-don't-believe-a-thing-you-said face. "We all know that's a bunch of bull. You would gladly let Woohyun kiss you at any given chance. Heck, even on stage if Woohyun wanted to!”


Sunggyu sighed at Hoya's frowning face, deciding to re-state his words in a more...calmer manner.

"What I'm saying is, that there's something else that's holding you back from kissing him...or letting him kiss you. So? What is it?”

"...Well, how would you feel to be kissed on a whim of some game he's playing."

"Oh, c'mon now Hoya! Everybody knows he’s just trying to woo you...Hey, a pun haha."

Hoya glared at Sunggyu's amused face, who in turn immediately cleared his throat.

"Okay, Okay but you get what I mean. It’s no secret that Nam Woohyun has the biggest crush on you...Why else would he go through the trouble to win you over like this? Even if his idea was totally ridiculous, it’s the thought that counts right? And I’m well aware that both of you know, that your feelings for each other are mutual." Sunggyu smiled knowingly.

"A simple declaration of: 'Hey Hoya, I've liked you ever since we debuted' would be nice. Not some cheesy re-enactment of Secret Garden. Now pick out of those two and see which one is more assuring." Hoya mused.

Sunggyu used Hoya's thigh to hoist himself up off the couch, looking down at him. "Well...why don't you go tell him that?"

He stared triumphantly at Hoya's dumb-founded face from the revelation.

"I never thought I'd live to say this... But I miss the egotistic and arrogant attitude of his. No doubt you do as well, Am I right Hoya?”

 Sunggyu walked away with a huge -eating grin on his face, satisfied with his work.


---


Hoya worried his bottom lip between his teeth, walking back and forth in front of the door.

'Should I? Should I not? What am I gonna say?' He constantly thought.

Before he could think on what to do, the door swung open revealing a very sleepy and a very shirtless Woohyun.

Woohyun had to blink a few times to see if he was still half asleep, only to be surprised that it really was Hoya on the other side .

Who by the way was openly gawking at his body right now (here's his big ego returning). But then he remembered the event in the cafe and his whole ego deflated once again along with his heart.

 Grabbing a near-by wife beater, sniffing it for good measure, he hastily put it on. He felt himself slightly smirking at the fact that Hoya started pouting once he wasn't half- anymore.

"...Uh, Hi Woohyun?" Hoya said nervously, pasting a grin on his face.

Woohyun scratched the back of his head from how awkward Hoya was making this. "I heard you pacing outside my door, so..."

Both unsure on what to say, an awkward silence filled the air.

"Can I...Come in?"

Hoya felt his whole heart sink when he saw Woohyun's face in utter reluctance. There was an agonizing pause of thinking from Woohyun's side before he opened the door wider to let the other in.

Breathing a sigh of relief Hoya closed the door behind them, gathering the words he had already planned out in his head. "Look, about what I said-"

"I’m sorry." Woohyun cut in.

There was a long pause after Woohyun’s words, and Hoya was gonna speak until Woohyun beat him to it.

"I’m sorry for putting you through all this trouble. I don't know how or why I thought of this ridiculous idea in the first place; I just wanted to finally win you over. But the thing is, that I had always thought you liked me back, so I-I never entertained the possibility of you not liking me either. I mean, I’m Nam Woohyun for goodness sake-"

Hoya looked at Woohyun in disbelief, slapping him across the arm.

"Oww! What was that for!" Woohyun hissed, rubbing his smarting bicep.

He paused when he felt his hand being removed and was replaced with Hoya's gentle one, rubbing his reddening spot so lovingly.

Woohyun stood still, unsure of what was going on.

After a good minute of heavenly comforting, he felt himself in a warm hug.

Woohyun, completely shocked right now, stayed frozen in the embrace. He seriously had no clue what everything meant.


Despite his confusion he managed to reflexively return the hug back, and wrapped his arms around Hoya's waist. His heart literally jumped to his throat when he felt Hoya hug him tighter and how he just melted in his hold.

Hoya pulled back a bit, so he could face Woohyun clearly without breaking the hug. "God I hate that cocky attitude of yours."

Woohyun frowned at that, just when he thinks Hoya's likes him back he's proven wrong-

"But then again, it’s part of why I like you so damn much."

Woohyun gaped at that in shock, "S-So you do like me??!"

Hoya for once could openly smile at how cute Woohyun was to stutter. "You are the Nam Woohyun after all."


Deciding to take action, he grabbed a gentle hold on Woohyun's chin and slowly brought each other's face closer and closer until their lips touched.

'This is bliss' Woohyun thought, returning the warm kiss back. His Heart swelling a million times larger at the fact that Lee Howon was finally his.

Woohyun decided to spice it up a bit and did what he deserved. He pressed his lips harder against Hoya's, kissing him fiercely. He coaxed the other's lips to open with his tongue, whilst finally being able to the other's .

After a few minutes of heated kissing Hoya broke apart from it, breathing heavily with his cheeks slightly red. Woohyun pecked a wet smooch on Hoya’s lips just for looking cute.

After regaining his breath Hoya looked at the other. "Idiot, if you liked me, all you had to do was say so."

Woohyun grinned back, "But if it happened that way it would've been boring. People could ask how we got together and you can say: 'He re-enacted the scenes from Secret Garden, oh isn't my Woohyun just amazing!'"

Hoya broke out into a laugh, gently bonking his new boyfriend on the head before kissing him again.