Sharing Minho's love

You made me change for the better

 

“Yuri noona, you’re here!” the little boy ran forward and hugged her legs; he looked up and saw Minho and Taemin. Taemin waved and the little boy waved back with shy smile on his face. Taemin bent down so he was levelled with him.

“Hello there, what’s your name?” the little boy looked at Taemin with his big eyes and answered back.

“My name is Yoogeunie, are you going to be my umma?” Minho laughed when he saw Taemin’s face; both of them were just adorable. Taemin was shocked, both Yoogeun and Minho were alike, both of them thinking that Taemin should take the umma role, Taemin couldn’t be mad at Yoogeun since he looked so excited to finally have an umma in his life. Taemin nodded and said he was.

“Umma!!” Yoogeun screamed as he held out his arm, Taemin bent down and picked him up, kissing him on the cheek, making him giggle. He looked over at Minho and then looked back at Taemin.

“That’s your appa, Yoogeunie, can you call him appa?” Yoogeun leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Minho, shifting over to Minho’s hold.

“Appa” Minho had a wide smile on his face; the little boy looked like him. If he went out in public with Yoogeun, people would believe that he was his son. He looked into his eyes and noticed that Yoogeun was really hoping that he would finally be adopted. They left Yoogeun’s room and went to Yuri’s office to finish with the paperworks.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how long has Yoogeun been staying here?” Taemin was just curious, with such an adorable little boy; he was surprised that he wasn’t adopted already.

“He was left at our door step since he was a little baby so he has been with us for almost 4 years now, he’s turning four in a few months and we were hoping that we would be able to find him a family so he would finally be able to celebrate his birthday with his parents. Before, there were some couples that were interested in adopting him, but later they told me that they couldn’t because when they found out about his problems at night, they immediately returned him” Taemin had tears in his eyes, how could people be so cruel, if they truly loved him, then they would slowly work throught the problems with him, not return him because of responsibilities.

“What are the problems at night?” Minho asked as he rubbed Taemin’s hand and hugged him.

“Well, we don’t know how it happened, but recently he started getting nightmares and then he would wet his bed. Some of the couples would scold him for wetting the bed making him more scared, in the end the cycle continued since they only cared about the bed wetting but not the nightmares, which were the causes” Taemin was now sobbing, he was going to make a promise to Yoogeun, that no matter what he does, he wouldn’t leave him like all of his other so called parents. He would love him no matter what. Just when Yuri handed him the papers, withut hesitation Taemin signed the papers and pushed it over to Minho. Taemin wiped his tears away while sniffling, he noticed Minho staring at him.

“I know what it feels like to have parents give up on you; I don’t want Yoogeun to feel that way again. I swear I am going to be the best parent I could be, I hope you support my decision” Taemin stared straight into Minho’s eyes and was shocked when he felt Minho’s lips on his.

“Of course I support your decision; my little Minnie is growing up! I will be by your side being a faithful husband and the best appa while you are the best umma!” Taemin blushed as he heard Minho calling him an umma again. As soon as Minho finished signing with the papers, Yuri shook their hands and congratulated them on being parents. Taemin walked into the room and bent down, embracing the little body of his new son. As soon as Taemin stood up, Minho pulled the both of them into a hug; he kissed Yoogeun’s cheeks then went to kiss Taemin’s lips. They heard giggling; they looked down and saw Yoogeun looking through his fingers as he tried to cover his eyes.

“Umma and appa love each other! I love umma and appa too!” Yoogeun giggled as he first kissed Taemin’s cheek and then kissed Minho’s. He was a bundle of joy that they were ready to take home. They brought him out into the car after taking his little belongings and drove home, in the car, Yoogeun was curious about everything, since he was usually stuck in the center and wasn’t allowed outside without supervision. They drove by a park and Yoogeun literally screamed with joy.

“UMMA!!” Taemin jumped, he looked behind him, afraid that Yoogeun had hurt himself but just saw him with his face stuck to the window while he saw other children playing.

“Do you want to play with them?” Yoogeun happily nodded, they parked the car and walked with him to the park, and he happily ran towards the slide and played with the other children. Taemin and Minho sat at the bench watching their son getting along so well with the other children. Taemin heard the ice cream music and looked up, trying to locate the music.

“Does my Minnie want ice cream? I’ll get them while you play with Yoogeun” Taemin nodded and walked over to push Yoogeun on the swing. A woman was standing beside him, pushing her daughter on the swing; she smiled at him and began to make small talk.

“So is this your son? He looks very adorable, same as you, very handsome” she winked and touched Taemin’s arm, making him freeze for a second. Yoogeun felt Taemin stopping so he told him to go faster.

“Umma! Push faster, I want to go higher” Yoogeun laughed as he flew back and forth. The woman gave Taemin a look of disgust.

“You’re gay?! Hwo did you get a child? There’s no way a boy could get pregnant!” she looked horrified as she saw Yoogeun holding her little girl’s hand. She pushed Yoogeun away making him cry. Taemin knelt down and tried to comfort him.

“Shh...it’s ok, umma’s here” the woman told the little girl to play in the slide across the park and turned back to Taemin who had finally gotten Yoogeun to stop crying.

“You fags shoudn’t even be allowed to have children, you’re just going to teach them bad things and make them go down the wrong path, it’s suppose to be male and female, not male and male. You guys are just wrong!” Taemin was starting to tear up; he never thought his relationship with Minho was wrong, how could she say that their family was wrong?! Would raising a child really be a bad thing if they were gay? Taemin smiled sadly at Yoogeun with tears flowing down his cheek, he held his hand and led Yoogeun away from the park, just as he took a step, and Minho came back, holding two cones in his hands. The woman saw him and tried to wave seductively at him, not knowing that he was together with Taemin. The look on her face was priceless as she saw Minho walk towards Taemin.

“Minnie! Why are you crying?! Are you hurting anywhere?” Minho gave an ice cream to Yoogeun and with one free hand; he wiped the tears away from Taemin’s cheek. The woman came up to him and tried to flirt with him.

“Are you is brother? I was just telling him how cute and adorable his son was” Minho smiled, he agreed with the woman as he saw Yoogeun cutely his ice cream, he tried to gave one to Taemin but he received no response as Taemin continued to silently cry. Minho was getting worried; it was then that the woman spoke up.

“I have no idea why he’s crying, I was just talking to him when he suddenly started, is he hurting somewhere?” the woman tried to look innocent but it was Yoogeun that broke her plan.

“Appa, the mean lady made umma cry...s-she said the words fags and how it’s wrong!” Minho looked angrily at the woman; she smiled quickly before running away. Minho hugged Taemin and wiped away his tears.

“Minnie? What exactly did the woman say to you?” Taemin sniffled as he bent down and picked up Yoogeun.

“She said that we were wrong and we weren’t allowed to have children. Do you think we’re wrong, Minho?” Taemin looked up at him, hoping Minho’s answer was what he had in mind.

“Of course we’re not wrong! We love each other and that’s what matters. We make a perfect and healthy family; I love you and only you. I wouldn’t have anyone else!” Minho kissed Taemin’s forehead making him giggle, they heard someone crying as they looked down and saw Yoogeun looking at his ice cream on the ground. Minho laughed and gave him the other one which he happily started eating. Taemin knew that Minho wasn’t telling the truth when Minho said that he loved only him, after a while, he’s going to have to share his love with Yoogeun, and he’s perfectly fine with that.