Adoption center

You made me change for the better

 

Key woke up and found that he was in bed; he looked around and saw Jonghyun sleeping beside him. Key turned to his side and stared at Jonghyun’s face, he really was his puppysaurus. Another day had passed and Key was getting closer and closer to being fully healed. Jonghyun had finally allowed him to walk by himself, but if he ever saw him running or doing anything else, he would pick him up and place him back on the couch. He walked to the kitchen and found Taemin in the kitchen, making breakfast for Minho, he decided to help, and also he wanted to ask him what happened in their room last night.

“Good morning, Taebaby. Did you sleep well last night?” Taemin nodded and smiled happily as he finished with the food and placed it on the table.

“So what was Minho doing with the woman? I remember Jonghyun saying something about some kind of papers. What exactly was he talking about?” Taemin told him to be quiet and told him to follow him. Taemin went into their room and brought out an envelope, inside was adoption papers.

“Adoption papers?! When are you guys going to the pick up your future child?! I’m going to be a halmoni!!” Key happily said as he walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. He pulled Taemin into a hug and congratulated him.

“Congratulations, Taebaby. I can’t believe you’re all grown up now, later you won’t need me as your umma anymore” Key started to tear up, his little Taebaby is going to create his own family and he’ll be all alone. Key felt a pair of arms around his neck and he heard Jonghyun’s voice.

“I know what you’re thinking, you won’t be all alone. We’re going to create a little family for ourselves, if you want, we could go do the papers now. At first, I was thinking of waiting until you’re healed and then surprise you with it, but it looks like right now, you need something to cheer you up” Key turned around and placed a kiss on Jonghyun.

“Really? You would do that for me?” Jonghyun nodded, it was just a matter of sooner or later. At this time, Minho had already woken up and was sitting down eating his breakfast. Taemin got up the couch and literally bounced towards him.

“Minho, when are we going to pick up our son? I really want to meet him!” Minho chuckled as he pulled Taemin into his lap; he fed Taemin some of his breakfast before answering.

“I already booked an appointment and we’re going in an hour or so. I don’t know his name yet, but I think he’s around 3-4 years old. Hoepfully he’ll call us umma and appa” Minho smiled as he wiped the corner of Taemin’s mouth, making him giggle.

“Hey! Why is there an umma? Shouldn’t there be two appas instead?” Minho shook his head; he pulled Taemin closer and kissed him.

“You’re going to be the umma, since you’re the bottom in the relationship” Taemin blushed, making his face looking like a tomato as he pushed Minho away and walked upstairs.

“Looks like someone’s in trouble” Jonghyun chuckled as he continued to munch on his food, making Key smack him on the shoulder.

“Is making fun of someone being a bottom so much fun? Then why don’t you try making fun of me?!” Key glared at Jonghyun who stopped chewing and gave Key a nervous smile. It was scary making Key angry, and especially if you were the target. Minho sighed as he went upstairs and opened the door to his room, he saw Taemin sitting there, sulking.

“Minnie, what’s wrong? I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to make a joke out of it. It’s just that you’re so adorable and cute; you would make a better umma than I would. Imagine me as an umma” Taemin thought hard and ended up exploding in giggles. The sound made Minho’s heart skipped a beat, he loved hearing Taemin’s giggles, and it was like music to his ears. Minho looked at the clock and realized that it was almost time to leave the house. He picked up Taemin and placed him in the bathroom.

“Hurry up and take a shower, don’t you want to see our new son?” Taemin furiously nodded his head and quickly stripped his clothes, making Minho staring hungrily at him. Taemin saw his gaze on him and pushed him out of the bathroom.

“Later hyung! Such a ert, I can’t go to see our son limping!” Taemin closed the door and Minho stood there until he heard the water turn on. Minho forced himself to resist beraking through the door and take Taemin right then and there. He walked to the closet and picked out an outfit for him, after a few minutes, Taemin was in the outfit Minho picked for him. He looked so lovable and cute that Minho was afraid people were going to try to adopt him instead.

“Umma! We’re leaving now!” Taemin called out as he ran out of the house and into Minho’s car. Key came running out and waved before they were out of the driveway.

“Drive safely and come back safely, I can’t wait to see how my new grandson would look like!” Key laughed as Jonghyun appeared behind him and pulled him back into the house, probably excited that they were going to have the house to themselves for a few hours.

“I hope we come home with both of them in clothes and not humping each other on the couch” Taemin pouted as he looked back at the house and saw a body pressing on the curtain. Minho smiled as he grabbed Taemin’s hand and got his attention.

“Aren’t you excited to see our new son? How do you think he will look like?” Taemin thought for a while, he actually never thought about it, he only wanted his son to be healthy and adorable.

“What about you, Minho?” Minho answered without any hesitation.

“I want our son to be as cute and adorable as you, as warm and kind as you” Taemin giggled, now that he thought about it, he wanted his son to be as handsome and kind and loving as Minho. Before they knew it, they were already at the front of the adoption centre. They walked in and they were introduced to the woman that Minho was talking to before.

“Hello, my name is Yuri, and I was the one in charge of your case. Usually it would take longer to adopt a child, but you guys registered at the right time as there were more children in need of help right now. Please come this way and I’ll introduce to you your new son” Taemin and Minho followed Yuri into one of the rooms. As they entered the room, they saw a young boy sitting alone on the ground, playing with power rangers.

“Guess who’s here to see you?” The little boy turned around and a big smile appeared on his face. 

 

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to introduce their new son, can you guess who the little boy is? :)