Meeting Han Geng!

My Brother is Choi Siwon :)

Back at the SMent building,
Mei Yuan, Henry and Han Geng, I called you three here because a Chinese agency wants the three of you to star in their latest drama. They needed young Chinese stars and the producers said that the three of you would perfectly fit their roles! This is also a good debut for the three of you in the acting industry.  So what do you say?

"Count me in!", said Henry
"Does that mean we go to China to film? then yes!", Han Geng added
"Well, they both agreed, then so do I."

So, you three all know each other right? Just talk and familiarize yourselves while I take care of some things. I'll be back.

Mei Yuan's POV
I already met Han Geng before but I didn't know he was this tall. He's almost as tall as Siwon! And, looking at him closely, well, uhm, he look so gentle, and... well,,, he's handsome...

"Uhm, Mei Yuan, right? We may have met before but we never talked, so..."
"Uhm! Nice to meet you! I'm Cui Mei Yuan!", I said nervously
"Er??? I know that! We already met! Don't tell me you forgot..."
"No, no, It's just that, you look so different the last time I saw you and I was just surprised...."
"How different? I always look like this."
"Nevermind."

I sure can't tell him that you look different because you are way more handsome up close oppa. Siwon is more handsome definitely but Han Geng is really handsome up close. And his voice, it's so gentle and soothing, and even he doesn't have those chocolate abs, his body is good... and..... he really smiles well and...

"Are you always like that?! You seem to always lose your mind....", Henry said loudly
"Wait, you two already know each other?" Han geng asked,
"Uhm, yes. Siwon introduced me to mochi a while ago!", I answered
"I told you not to call me mochi!!!!"
"I said I'll try!"

We just talked about things and things then our manager came back saying that we would be heading to China 2 days from now to start filming. Han Geng seemed very excited, and so is Henry. Well, as for me, I'm not quite sure. China didn't really store good memories for me. I got lost there.... But I have to do it for the movie...

Han Geng seemed to notice that I don't look so happy and approached me.

"You don't seem excited. Are you not happy to go back to China?", he asked
"Not at all. I was born here in Korea."
"Ah! I see! That explains the Korean accent in your Mandarin, and your very good Korean."
"And you were born and raised in China, I can hear very well."
"Eh?! What are you trying to..."
"You have broken korean! And Chinese accent, beijing accent."
"How come you noticed that? I thought you were born here in Korea??"
"Yeah, but I lived for a few years in China before I went back to Korea.."
"But how come your Mandarin is so bad? " *Han Geng explains some correction in pronounciation to Mei Yuan*
"... Im sorry Im not so Chinese. I... I want you to teach me!!!!!"\
"Okay then, but you have to teach me Korean. Deal?"
"Deal."

And that's where my friendship with Han Geng began. We would constantly talk about random things but there is a rule. I have to speak in Mandarin and he has to speak in Korean. To motivate us even more, whoever breaks the rule, unless really needed, will have to treat the other to dinner or lunch, whatever is applicable.

Han Geng's POV
I never thought I'd be close to Mei Yuan. Well, we aren't that close yet, but unlike before, she doesn't really talk to me! The other members of her group would usually say hi to me or ask me about stuff, and talk about random stuffs, but she never did that! She usually talks to either Siwon or Donghae, and to Kyuhyun when they play games!

Mei Yuan's POV
Two days from now and we will head to China to start filming. That means I have to leave Siwon oppa behind. I was staying at SM, because I wanted to be with my brother, I bear all these hardships, because of Siwon, but now, I have to work without him. I really feel empty just thinking about it.

 

_____

Please comment?! Was the story alright?!?!?! Thank you!^^