With Choi Siwon, at last!!!!

My Brother is Choi Siwon :)

~Ya!! Cui Mei Yuan!! Practice is about to start! Get ready!!

I am Cui Mei Yuan. Korean name, Choi Mi Won. Full blooded Chinese born in Korea, visual and maknae of the 5 girl group ____. Everything happening now, it's so unbelievable. Our group is so famous now and Korean people seem to have accepted me despite me being Chinese. I'm born in Korea anyway. But still...

~YA!!!! MEI YUAN~~~ We're about to start practicing. What are you still doing there?!
"Mianhae unnie, I was just thinking about something."

Mei Yuan's POV
Ever since we got famous, we have to keep up with the expectation of the people. We have to keep working hard. In this kind of profession, nothing is certain, so you have to make a name. Everything is hard, but I bear it all, all because of one person...

-Mei Yuan!!! How's my dongsaeng??? Are you dozing off from practice again??? Aisssshhh

Mei Yuan's POV
That's Choi Si Won. The most handsome member of Super Junior, well for me that is. The reason why I decided to join this harsh world of show business--- yes. I decided to become an idol so that I can meet Choi Siwon. Pathetic? No, Siwon is my brother...ahm, literally. I grew up with him but...

MEI Yuan!!!! Are you even listening to me???
Oh. mianhae oppa. I was just thinking about something.

Siwon's POV
This kid. She's really weird. her mind seems to drift off to a far away place most of the time. I don't even know how we got close to each other, maybe she just really reminds me of my lost sister Mi Won. I wonder where she is now???

"Mei Yuan, if you've got problems, you can tell it to me. I thought we have a brother-sister relationship, but you don't really tell me anything. So much for trust."
"Naaaa. That's why some Siwonest and ELF hates me! We're so close they think we're dating!"
"But we're not, right? unless...."
"No way!"
"I thought so..."

Yeah, as I said, a brother-sister relationship. The thought of dating me seems to terrify her. I never seen such girl. AAAH. Choi Siwon, you lost your charm~~~~~

Mei Yuan's POV
Why did I have to be Siwon's sister?! He's the perfect guy. Tall, handsome, nice, God-fearing, he cares for me, is over protective of me and not to mention those yummy chocolate abs that makes me drool every time I see them....there's just a million reasons to like him, and none to dislike him... This is too hard....Nomu nomu chuwaheyo Siwon oppa T_T. but I definitely can't date him. If he finds out I'm Choi Mi Won, we'll just break up and definitely lose even our sibling relationship. I don't want that to happen. T_T I spent two hard years as a trainee, I can't fail now.

"Oppa!! Where's Donghae oppa? Didn't he come with you???"
"Aigooo. You're really fond of Donghae, aren't you?"
"Well, just a bit. You're my bias in SuJu remember? Well, Donghae is next I think? So where is he?"
"Well, he has a photoshoot so he can't come. Don't worry, I'll bring him along next time."
"Oh, is that so... "
"oh yeah, have you met Henry? Well, you might not know him yet, but he is a  member of our subgroup, SJ-M. When I mentioned you are Chinese, he was so eager to meet you.. HENRY!!!! Kuai Lai ba!!!( Come here quickly..?)"
~Hello, I'm Henry Lau. Nice to meet you Cui Mei Yuan."

SHOOT!!! This guy is to cute!!! What the hell are those cheeks??? So...cute... I wanna pinch them... they look like mochi!!! I'm hungry! He looks like that monster in a game I play,,, yeah, in monster rancher.....

"MOCHI!!!!!"
~Sorry?
"Hi mochi!!!! Nice to meet you!"
~T_T why mochi? I'm not a food you know. T_T"
"i'm so sorry, but your cheeks, ahm, they look like well...*Stomach grumbles*
"AH! You're hungry! Come, let's eat, my treat. henry come with us. Mei, Your practice is over, right?"
*stomach grumbling again*

Aaah, this is so embarrassing. First, I just called a guy I just met "MOCHI". and then my stomach keeps on grumbling in front of mochi and Siwon oppa. Ugh.

"uhm yeah! I'm really hungry*stomach grumbling for the 3rd time*... SEE?"
~(Henry laughs).. You're funny!

Siwon oppa took us to a small mochi store in Gandong-gu.

"I feel awkward eating here after you called me that name. I feel like I'm eating my own cheeks...", Henry said in a cute but pitiful manner.
"I'm sorry, I was really shocked at how cute your cheeks are...the first thing I thought of was a mochi...although I have seen something like that before....'

*FLASH BACK*

When I was 8, my family went to China. Me, Ji Won, Si Won oppa and my adoptive parents went there for a vacation. I was hoping I'd see my real father there. He was the only blood relative I have since my Mom died right after I was born... but I got lost. I tried so hard to look for them... but no luck... Then I saw a kid, he was definitely Chinese and the same age as me... I tried to approach him. We studied in an international school so I know little mandarin... the kid was crying. I really should ignore strangers but the kid looked so pitiful and his cheeks they were so uhm,,, mochi-like???

"Ni hao! Are you lost???"

The kid just continued crying. I gave him my handkerchief.
"Don't cry please. It would look like I made you cry.... So please stop.."
Finally he stopped crying. Then he showed me a case containing a violin which strings were broken.
"Oh, I see. You were crying because of this?"
I almost forgot I was lost and just made myself more lost by trying to find the nearest music store to help the kid.
We had a hard time. The kid was Chinese but he didn't seem so good in reading characters... neither was I..but nonetheless we found it.
The store fixed it and the kid was very happy. he thanked me and offered that he played a song. He played a familiar song, I think I heard it in one of the animes I watch... what was it again.....oh yeah... Moonlight Sonata! He was so good! After playing, he thanked me again, waved me goodbye and ran off. I am glad I helped the kid... but I'm so totally lost!!!!!!I tried to call them but my phone only works in Korea. Aigoooooo!!!! Then a couple found me, asked me if I was lost, and after a few days of no one claiming me, through legal matters decided to adopt me. And that's how Cui Mei Yuan was born. But never did I stop looking for the Choi family.

I'm gonna find them again someday. I easily became hooked with K-Pop and became an ELF. I discovered Siwon oppa was there so I decided to become a trainee under SM Entertainment....

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

~waaah I hope it's not a boring chapter...was it too long??? please comment ^^