Think of me

Electric Shock

No one's P.O.V.

Yuko was busy with working on a solo song in the studio while she waited for the girls to record with them.She was always the first person to wake up and get to where they had to be.Well before all of them,because she is the morning person of the group. She looked through her lyrics,as it was something important to her.Finding it somehow meaningful because it was for someone special to her.Then a hand snatched her notebook from her,she turned to see it was Jae in her all prideful glory.She looked through the lyrics and smirked."Sango who is this song for? Hmm.."Sango  pouted,as she didn't want to say it.So she tried to snatch it back from her.However her hand recoiled back before she could retrieve it from her."YAH! Give it back !" Jae and then Julie who stood by her now looked at Sango with a mischievious smirk."Why should I?" Sango then glared at the both of them."It is something important to me,and I would appreciate it if you give it back."Sango gritted through her teeth before she became really angry. Julie and Jae were the two people that Sango did not want to argue with so she stuck by either Yomi,Maeyan, or the others. Jae shook her head,and laughed lowly."Tsk,tsk, my dear Yuko all I want is too know who this song is for. If not I will tell everyone." Jae added to her threat. Then it boiled her to the core,as it was something that she did not want ot happen. "BAKA! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!! I RESPECT YOU JAE,BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE HOW BIG YOUR HEAD IS! SO QUIT YOUR EGOTISTIC PRIDE AND GIVE ME BACK WHAT IS MINE!!!! I SWEAR YOU HANG OUT WITH HEECHUL-SAN WAY TOO MUCH!" Now don't get me wrong,Sango respected her super junior senior, however it was the ego that kind of puts her off in a bad mood.Jae was like that as well so she tried avoiding any confrontation from her or Julie. She snatched back her notebook,and glared at Jae who looked at her in surprise because Sango never yelled at anyone before until now.Sango instantly regretted what she said, bowing in apology."Gomenasai." Sango went into the recording booth after just being instructed too,noticing  Jae slowly backing away with Julie in tow.

The leader ,Yomi walked in after the room suddenly turned quiet from Sango's outburst.She looked suspiciously at Jae and Julie and noticed Sango in the booth with a look of annoyance on her face. Maeyan ,Shay,Eunsoo and the other girls looked over to Sango as Yomi walked over to Jae and Julie with a suspicious stance."What did you do Jae?" She asked. Jae then retorted to her defend herself."It wasn't my fault! I only asked who was the person Yuko was writing the song for! Then she yelled at me!" Jae crossed her arms,letting out a huff as Julie nodded in agreement."First off her name is Sango,and she probably yelled because it was indeed NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I agree with Sango on this,because it is probably someone special to her. So quit snooping and let's record." Yomi ordered,as Sango was ready to sing. "Okay we are doing a cover of Super Junior's Sorry Sorry Answer alright?" The girls nodded to Yomi."Alright Sango show 'em what you got." Yomi smiled to Sango,as the music .She heard the first voice,until she finally knew it was her turn.

Michidorok neol wonhago isseo yeah 

Sango singing in perfect Korean,although it was not her first language. She then listen to the other part until backing in.

Nan jeomjeom sumi makhyeowa ireoda jukkesseo I want you baby

As she finished her part,Yomi gave her a smile of approval and then she took her earphones off and walked out of the booth."Good job my Sango-Tango."Yomi hugged Sango as she smiled weakly,Maeyan hugging her eonni tight in encouragement.Yomi then pulled her too the couch and then wrapped her arm around her shoulder."So tell me,why wouldn't you tell Jae and Julie who were you writing the song for?" Sango hesitated a little,because she wasn't really sure if she could really tell them what was really on her mind.However she knew that she could trust Yomi with anything,so she decided to let it out."My song that I am writing it for is for Kyuhyun."Sango mumbled. Yomi tilted her head,and laughed loudly.While Sango looked at her in a panic,wondering why she was laughing at her pathetic confession. "Is that all Sango?! You've been making it obvious that you've liked it ever since we debuted in the company. I am also sure that he likes you too." Sango then turn to Yomi with a curious face.Was she serious or was she joking with her?She couldn't be exactly sure so she kept quiet about it. "Jjinja?" She mumbled,being hesitant and very unsure of herself. Yomi nodded."I got my sources from Leeteuk."Sango sighed lightly,and Yomi patted her shoulder."Don't worry, it will all work out.Just be yourself,because Kyu does like you the way you are."Sango then looked to Yomi with a comforted smile,shrugging her shoulders. "Now let's finish that song. So you can finish writing that song of yours." Sango nodded and smiled as the girls get into the recording room. The producer then instructed the girls to get ready. "Alright , take one." 

Sorry Sorry Answer by Super Junior-G

(It is a female version ,so imagine it is them singing)

Mi.chi.do.rok neol won.ha.go iss.eo
Dan haru.ra.do neo eop.si an.dwae.neun na, oh baby
I hold you in my arms
O.jik geu sa.rang.ae shim.jang.i ddwi.neun geol
Nan jeom.jeom soom.i mak.hyeo.wa
E.reo.da.ga jook.gaess.eo
I want you, baby

Neomu.neomu areum.da.weo
Ni mo.seup.ae neok.si ppa.jyeo
Beo.rin na ppa.jyeo beo.rin na
Geu.jeo ni noon.bich.ae sa.ro japanese.hyeo
Go.gae.jo.cha dol.lil su.do eop.neun na
Babo gat.eun na

Ga.seum teo.jyeo beo.ril geot gat.a
Neo.ae son.eul jab.eu.myeon
Ni ip.sool.ae ip ma.choom hal ddae.myeon
Geu.nyeo.man.i na.ae.gae
Joo.in.il su it.neun geol
I'm a slave for you

*Sorry sorry sorry sorry
Nae.ga nae.ga nae.ga meon.jeo
Ni.gae ni.gae ni.gae ppa.jyeo
Ppa.jyeo ppa.jyeo beo.ryeo baby

Shawty shawty shawty shawty
Noon.i bu.shyeo bu.shyeo bu.shyeo
Soom.i mak.hyeo mak.hyeo mak.hyeo
Naega mi.chyeo mi.chyeo baby (x2)

Nan nan nananana nanana
Nanan nanana nanan nananna (lalalala)
Nan nan nananana nanana
Nanan nanana nanannananna nananna

Haeng.bok.han ba.bo.ra.do dwaen
Gi.boon neu.kkil su it.gaet.ni
Nal ga.jyeo.do neon gwaen.chan.a
Geu.dae.ro si.gan.i meom.chweo.seo
Hana.ae na.i.gil won.hae

Neomu.neomu areum.da.weo
Ni mo.seup.ae neok.si ppa.jyeo
Beo.rin na ppa.jyeo beo.rin na
Geu.jeo ni noon.bich.ae sa.ro japanese.hyeo
Go.gae.jo.cha dol.lil su.do eop.neun na
Babo gat.eun na

I'm a slave for you
Ga.seum teo.jyeo beo.ril geot gat.a
Neo.ae son.eul jab.eu.myeon
Ni ip.sool.ae ip ma.choom hal ddae.myeon
Geu.nyeo.man.i na.ae.gae
Joo.in.il su it.neun geol
I'm a slave for you

*Repeat

Sang.sang.hal su eop.seo neo.reul il.neun.da.neun geot
Niga eop.si sal.a.ga.neun sal.i.lan geot
E soon.gan.eul gi.eok.hal.kkae maeng.se.hal.kkae
Neol cheo.eum.cheo.reom bara.bo.neun hae.ba.ra.gi boy

Machi neon na.reul guwon.ha.gae bo.nae.jin geol
Sarang.ha.neun salm.i nae.gae heo.rak.dwen geol
Geu.dae.man.eu.ro na.neun choong.boon.hae
Finally you're in my life

Sorry baby, sorry baby
Neo.man neo.reul sarang.hae.seo
Mi.an.hae jung.mal mi.an.hae
Shawty baby, shawty baby
Geudae.man.eul bara.bwa.seo mi.an.hae
Jung.mal eo.jjeol su.ga eop.na bwa

*Repeat

Realize the heat, the lie
Baby, give me can't a lie
Sori naeji malgo oo.rin geu.jeo e gong.gan.eul neu.kkyeo
Gip.i ppa.jyeo.deu.neun sarang jeung.hu.goon.eul neu.kkyeo
Jeol.dae byeon.ha.ji.do mal.ja hae.eo.ji.ji mal.ja
Na.bo.da deo saranghae mal.eul hae.ju.ja
Baek beon.do man beon.i.ra.do on & on
Precious love

Nan nan nananana nanana
Nanan nanana nanan nananna (lalalala)
Nan nan nananana nanana
Nanan nanana nanannananna (lalalala)

After it was done,the producer was smiling satisfied as it was done in a good take."Alright that was perfect! Great job ladies!"The producer smiles and then the ladies bowed in thanks. Walking out of the recording room into the SME hall. She then looked over to see Super Junior in the same area, as herself and the members.Then Donghae poked Kyuhyun and pointed over to Sango. Sango froze as a blush crept onto her cheeks.Kyuhyun looked over and met eyes with Sango and smiled,waving to her as he met her eyes. Then Yomi pushed Sango forward as she bumped into Kyuhyun. Startled by the push of their leaders,they run into eachother with a suprised looks on their faces. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sango's waist to hold her steady while fixing her hair like it was before.Seeming to notice that it was all wild and unruly a few seconds ago.Sango blushed as she looks down,and Kyuhyun chuckles.He then places a finger under her chin.Making her meet his eyes again. "Sango-ah you can look at me." He laughs softly and then pulled her into a hug.Sango smiled softly,instantly melting to his charming smile.Sango then smiles,looking up into his eyes."Annyeong Kyuhyun-ah." Kyuhyun then smiled,as he gripped his shirt as he tried to hold himself from the sound of her voice.Then he quickly composed himself,becoming embarrassed from the snickers of the elder members.Eunhyuk snickers and makes a heart sign and points to the both of them. Sango smiles to Eunhyuk,laughing as he just does a heart sign to her.She returns it greatfully,as they were close friends.Besides her members,she was definitely close to the super junior members. She was totally different from Heechul oppa,but that was what helped them click. It was just Kyuhyun,and being around Kyuhyun made her heart race. Kyuhyun then rubbed the back his neck,and bite his lip,as he started to talk."So ummm...Sango. I was hoping that maybe....ummm maybe." Kyuhyun began to ramble in nervousness,as Sango raised an eyebrow at him. Sango looked behind Kyuhyun to see Donghae, Eunhyuk,and Leeteuk slapping their foreheads. Frustrated with his hesistation,they all walked up to Kyuhyun and nudged him. "You want to ask her to go Noraebang with you pabo!" Kyuhyun kicked them back as he glared at them. Eunhyuk,Donghae,and Leeteuk held up their hands in surrender...slowly slipping out of the way.Kyuhyun then looked down in frustration,as Sango stared at him with a smile. So Sango leaned in and pecked his cheek.Answering for him. "I would love to."She then slowly pulled away and smiled. Unexpectedly being pulled by the hand,by her infamous leader Yomi. " Sango-Ah! I will pick you up at 7!" Sango gave her the okay sign.Smiling as the girls scurried out of the building.Heading back to the dorm. 

 

 
 
Watching Sango leave out of the building,Kyuhyun had a big smile on his face. The other members quickly surround Kyuhyun and grin knowingly."I just got a date.."He whispered to himself. Donghae then high fived Eunhyuk in happiness."Operation cupid is a go!" Kyuhyun turned to them saying."What Operation Cupid?!" Siwon then picked him up and threw him over his shoulder."No time, let's go get you gussied up!" The members of Super Junior hooted and hollered as they jogged to their dorm. Passing by the members of girls generation. Jessica then looked to Siwon,raising an eyebrow."Why are you holding Kyuhyun like a sack of potatoes?" Donghae peered from the side,saying exictedly."Kyuhyun has a date with Sango!" Seohyun then clapped excitedly." Ooh Sango-ah! This is exciting!" Yuri then asked."Can we help?" As the rest of the members all nodded hopefully. Super Junior then grinned."Yeah you can help us find something to wear for Kyuhyun,something that Sango will like!" Kyuhyun then interrupted."Can I get down now?" "NO!" Everyone said as they all walked to the mall.
(In SuperJunior-G's Mansion)
"Where is he??????????" Sango frowns wearing this with this hairstyle . Yomi rubbed her shoulders as she tried to calm her down,the other girls were around her as they waited for Kyuhyun along with Sango.Sango bit her lip nervously,but she knew that it was the chance to tell her how she felt about him. So as the time when on, she decided to practice the way to say it.
 
"Kyu-san..."Sango then shook her head in rejection. "No."
"Kyuhyun-ah...? I need to tell you something.." Sango then growled in frustration rejecting another option."GAHH!"
 
(Meanwhile.Outside)
"Sango-ah can I?" Kyuhyun came to a stop as he was walking to the front door of Super Junior-G's mansion wearing this and holding a bouqet of roses .It was evident that he was also nervous,because he wanted to say it perfectly for Sango to understand."It will come to me..." He then figured,as he did not want to be a babbling fool.As he arrived at the door he heard voices on the inside."Kyuhyun's here!!!!!" Then another voice to follow."Quick look natural!!" Recognizing Yomi's voice and then hearing a scramble of feet and then shortly coming to  a stop. "Now open the door." He then heard a laugh which he recognized was Sango's.His insides instantly melted,as he tried to hold himself together.However it was hard for him to concentrate with hearing her beautiful voice.No wonder SME picked her as his counterpart. It was like she was perfect for him. Now he knew that he had recently talked to Seohyun about her,but it was a relief to know that she was cool with it.She also liked Sango and encouraged them to be together.So that gave him the initiative to take the chance. The door opened to reveal Sango and the other members doing random things behind."Konbanwa Kyuhyun-san."Sango bowed and greeted in japanese. Kyuhyun returned the common curtesy that was traditional in Korea. Giving her the same respect that she gives him."Konbanwa Sango-san."His hands began to shake in nervousness as he didn't know what else to say. He was too caught up in the sight of Sango to utter out a small word. But shortly,after a few seconds he pushed himself to give her the flowers first.His hands extended towards Sango to give her the bouqet which was vibrating in his hands.He uttered out,"F-f-or you Sango-san."Sango then bowed in greatfulness,taking the flowers and handing it to Yomi who ran up behind her excitedly."Put it in a vase for me."She told her leader,and then Yomi dissappeared to do so. Which left them alone for a few minutes. Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his neck to say."You look beautiful tonight Sango-ah."Looking into her eyes,as she looked back into his."You look very handsome as well Kyu-ah."She giggled softly,which brought a smile to Kyuhyun's face. He was worried that Sango would dislike his choice of outfit.Thankfully she did,which brought him a sigh of relief."Thank you, the hyungs helped me out.As well as our friends in SNSD." Sango then smiled even more,after hearing this claim. Sango nodded in approval."Tell them I said thank you,and they did well." She complimented as Kyuhyun came over to her,wrapping an arm around her arm.Kyu looked down to her,thankful that she was the perfect height for him. "Shall we?" He asked her. She nodded excitedly with a smile and gladly wrapped her arm around his. They both walked down to his car,as they hear Yomi yell out."Bring her back by midnight!" Kyuhyun looked to Yomi and nodded. He opened the door for Sango,and she smiled kissing his cheek before getting in. Kyuhyun closed the door with a stupid grin on his face,turning away so Sango did not see him.He pumped his fist in excitement."Assa!" Then Yomi yelled out."I don't want her pregnant!!!!" Kyuhyun looked at Yomi with this expression .He then shook his head and got to the driver's seat as the younger members waved and keep saying."Have fun you two!!!" "Bye!!!" "See you later eonni!!!!" "Later Kyu!!!!!" The two waved and smiled.Driving off to downtown Seoul where the most popular karaoke place was.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(In Noraebang)
The two just finished eating,and they both got a room together. Kyuhyun was getting more comfortable with Sango as his hand was in her hair playing with it lovingly as Sango held his hand affectionately. It was true that they liked eachother,but they were going to try and confess it too eachother. 
 
Sango then thought in her mind,that she should be the brave one and tell him first." Kyuhyun, I must tell you something." Kyuhyun looked into her eyes,smiling as he held her hand gently in his."Of course,you can always tell me anything." He said,smiling warmly at her. It put her pounding heart at ease,as the guy of her dreams was really paying attention to what she will show him. "It's just that, I want to show you through a song." Sango took out a cd,and then went over to put it in.She grabbed the mic,and stood in the middle. Looking into Kyuhyun's eyes,as Kyuhyun's never left hers. She then smiled softly,as she then mumbled."The song will show you my feelings for you,although it might not be all powerful."She added,and then Kyuhyun laughed.They both laughed to clear the air,and then the music started to play. Sango looked into Kyuhyun's eyes even more intensely as the song began to play.
Melody Moderato-By Sango Nakamura
(It is sung by Krystal Jung in a drama, but pretend it is written by her)
부드러운 손길로 내 맘을 감싼 멜로디
budŭrŏun songillo nae mamŭl gamssan mellodi
Through that soft touch, my heart is wrapped by the melody

내 가슴이 두근대고 있죠 그대 향한 내 사랑인걸 느껴
nae gasŭmi dugŭndaego itjyo gŭdae hyanghan nae sarangingŏl nŭkkyŏ
My heart is beating, my love is heading for you

아름다운 별들로 달콤한 나의 이모션
arŭmdaun byŏldŭllo dalkomhan naye imosyŏn
Through the beautiful stars, my sweet emotion

난 수줍은 미소만 보여요 이런 기분 난 처음이죠
nan sujubŭn misoman boyŏyo irŏn gibun nan chŏŭmijyo
I can only show you my shy smile, this feeling is a first for me

살며시 그대 품에 안기고 싶어요 한걸음 더 다가와줘요
salmyŏshi gŭdae pume angigo shipŏyo hangŏrŭm dŏ dagawajwoyo
I want to cuddle your arms slowly, let me come one step closer

사랑한다고 더 속삭여줘요 그대 내 눈을 바라봐요
saranghandago dŏ soksagyŏjwoyo gŭdae nae nunŭl barabwayo
Let me whisper "I love you", look into my eyes

MY LOVE SUNSHINE 약속할 수 있나요
MY LOVE SUNSHINE yaksokhal su itnayo
My love, sunshine, can you promise me?

지금처럼 영원히 내 곁에만내 곁에만있어줘요
jigŭmchŏrŏm yŏngwonhi nae gyŏteman nae gyŏteman issŏjwoyo
Can you always be by my side like this moment?

내 손을꼭잡아요 언제나 함께해요 MY LOVE
nae sonŭlkkokjabayo ŏnjena hamkkehaeyo MY LOVE
Hold my hand tightly, let's be together forever my love

부드러운 손길로 내 맘을 감싼 멜로디
budŭrŏun songillo nae mamŭl gamssan mellodi
Through that soft touch, my heart is wrapped by the melody

내 가슴이 두근대고 있죠 그대 향한 내 사랑이죠
nae gasŭmi dugŭndaego itjyo gŭdae hyanghan nae sarangityo
My heart is beating, my love is heading for you

살며시 그대 품에 안기고 싶어요 한걸음 더 다가와줘요
salmyŏshi gŭdae pume angigo shipŏyo hangŏrŭm dŏ dagawajwoyo
I want to cuddle your arms slowly, let me come one step closer

사랑한다고 더 속삭여줘요 그대 내 눈을 바라봐요
saranghandago dŏ soksagyŏjwoyo gŭdae nae nunŭl barabwayo
Let me whisper "I love you", look into my eyes

MY LOVE SUNSHINE 약속할 수 있나요
MY LOVE SUNSHINE yaksokhal su itnayo
My love, sunshine, can you promise me?

지금처럼 영원히 내 곁에만내 곁에만있어줘요
jigŭmchŏrŏm yŏngwonhi nae gyŏteman nae gyŏteman issŏjwoyo
Can you always be by my side like this moment?

내 손을꼭잡아요 언제나 함께해요 MY LOVE
nae sonŭlggokjabayo ŏnjena hamkkehaeyo MY LOVE
Hold my hand tightly, let's be together forever my love

MY LOVE SUNSHINE 약속할 수 있나요
MY LOVE SUNSHINE yaksokhal su itnayo
My love, sunshine, can you promise me?

지금처럼 영원히 내 곁에만내 곁에만있어줘요
jigŭmchŏrŏm yŏngwonhi nae gyŏteman nae gyŏteman issŏjwoyo
Can you always be by my side like this moment?

내 손을꼭잡아요 언제나 함께해요 MY LOVE
nae sonŭlggokjabayo ŏnjena hamkkehaeyo MY LOVE
Hold my hand tightly, let's be together forever my love
 
As the music faded, Sango looked at Kyuhyun as he stared at her with surprised eyes.Sango then gulped as he looked at her. Sango then uttered out in despair as she took it as rejection, only wanting to be absolutely sure."Jebal....say something Kyu."She begged as she began to shake and tears begin to fall down her cheeks. All that Sango thought was,that Kyuhyun didn't like her the way that she liked him and Yomi was wrong. That was until Kyuhyun gently pulls her close to his body cornering her to the wall. Kyuhyun softly silenced her with his lips upon hers.Holding her like she was a fragile jewel that needed tender love and care. Her eyes widened as he advanced on her so boldly,but she then softened as she responded back to his gentle kiss.Only listening to the sound of their hearts beating as one.
 
After a few minutes,Kyuhyun slowly pulled away from her and turned her around so he can hug her from behind. He layed his head on her shoulder and softly whispered."Sango-ah....I like you too." He responded,and a smile grew on Sango's face as he held her in his arms.Staying in one place like time had stopped for the both of them.Then Kyu slowly lifted his head,teasingly biting her earlobe. Catching her in sweet suprise,as his grip on her hourglass body tightened. "Now those other male idols won't touch you." Sango looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He just chuckled and whispered to her,"It is because you are mine."Showing his possessiveness and holding her again just to enjoy the moment.To also take in the fact that Sango Nakamura,his counterpart was now his adorable and beautiful girlfriend.
 

 

(Sorry if this , I tried and I hoped it really met expectations >.< )