It Has to be You (Sequel of Fictional)

It Has to be You (Sequel of Fictional)

“Happy 22 day, Eunhyuk-ah, Sunny-ah! The cutest couple ever!”

Great. The whole classmate is celebrating their 22 day. Everyone is singing to them, giving them hugs, and I’m left alone sitting in the corner of the class. Do they know if everyone is staying away from me? They say that I’m a backstabber because I can’t accept Eunhyuk and Sunny’s relationship. Huh. They just don’t know my story.

I pretend to sleep on my desk, hiding my face. But actually I’m crying. I hope no one see me.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 I see her. She’s always sitting in the corner, hiding her face. Is she crying? Whenever I see Miyoung, she always gives me a glare or a sad look. She’s changed. She looks like she doesn’t want to live again. Everyone’s saying that she can’t accept my relationship with Sunny. Is that true, Miyoung-ah?

“Oppa! Eunhyuk oppa!” Sunny held my hand.

“Waeyo?”

“Let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m so hungry.” She crinkles her nose. She’s so cute.

“Sure. Let’s ask Miyoung to join us.” I want to go, but Sunny held my hand tighter.

“Let’s ask her next time, oppa. It’s our 22 day. I want to be alone with you.” she leaned closer and kissed me. I smiled to her.

 

Miyoung’s POV

I walk to my locker. When I opened it, I see several letters written with red paint.

 

You bit-h! How come you can’t accept your bestfriend’s relationship?

 

Jealous girl is such a wh-re. Are you jealous because Sunny is prettier than you?

 

And many others. I guess I got 10 letters today. I’ve been receiving these letters since I ran away from Eunhyuk’s birthday party after he confessed to Sunny. People started to make gossips.

I put back those letters in my locker. I’ll take it home and burn them when the school is over. But there’s something caught my eyes. A green envelope. Well this is odd. Usually they never put the letters in envelopes. I opened it and read it.

 

Meet me at Kona Beans after school.

 

This is Eunhyuk’s handwriting. It is! I’m very sure. Should I go? But what if he will bring Sunny? Ottoke?

RINGG!!! Okay. Lunch is over. I’ll think about it later.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey there, bestfriend.” Someone said with a mocking tone.

I turned my head, and it was Sunny with her friends. Ugh. That face. I really want to punch her face.

“What do you want?” I said harshly.

“Well, I just want to tell you about my relationship. Do you mind if I sit beside you?”

“Actually, no. I don’t want to sit with a backstabber.”

She scoffed. She sat next to me. “Look, dear. I know that you like Eunhyuk.”

“And?”

“I like him too.”

“So? You’re already dating with him. No need to tell me.”

“I guess I’m telling you this so that I can make you more jealous towards me.” she smirked.

“And what will happen if I get more jealous to you?” God! I’m so mad.

“Everyone will hate you more. And I can make Eunhyuk hates you.” she shoved me.

“Excuse me?” I shoved her back.

She grabbed my hair and I grabbed her too. Good thing I’m good in fighting. She started screaming in pain and her friends started to pull me from her. After Sunny released her hand from my hair, I released my hand too and pushed her until she fell down and cried. One of her friends punched me. I was shocked because she made my lip’s bleeding. I look at her.

“Big mistake.” They look frightened and I started hitting her one by one until the teachers stopped us.

 

Miyoung and Sunny don’t know that someone has been watching the fight.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Why did you hit them, Miyoung-ssi?” Park sunsaengnim asked me. I’m alone in his office. Actually, Sunny and her friends will be interrogated also. But they’re in the sanatorium because I hit them too hard. Or they’re just too afraid.

“Sunsaengnim, Sunny, I mean Lee Soonkyu shoved me first!” I explained.

“Then you don’t need to shove her back.”

“She grabbed my hair, sir! You don’t believe me?! Just because I hit the headmaster’s daughter, doesn’t mean it’s all my fault. She is the one who started it.”

He sighed. “Look, dear. I know that your situation right now. Everyone is staying away from you and they give you letters with harsh words. But a rule is a rule. I have to give you in-school suspension for a week. In that time, you have to wash the dishes after the student’s lunch time. Your suspension will start from tomorrow. Right now, you can still join the class.” He explained.

“Will Lee Soonkyu get suspension also, Park sunsaengnim?” I asked him. He keeps silent. Huh. I knew it. The principal’s daughter is the queen.

I scoffed. “A rule is a rule, saem.” I said in informal and smirked. I left and bang the door.

I went into the library and sit there alone. Eventhough the teacher still allow me to join the class, I don’t want to. The students will keep staring at me. I’ve had enough.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Is that Miyoung? She’s staring out the window. I just realized how beautiful she is. With her long hair, her sad expression just like I saw in the movies. It’s priceless. Wait. Is she crying? I can see her tears flowing down from her eyes. She keeps staring out at the window.

“Miyoung-ah, gwenchana?” I asked her and sat beside her.

She seemed shocked to see me. She wiped her tears. She looks really beautiful. Why did I realize now?

“Eunhyuk-ssi, why are you here?” she asked me back without answering my question.

“I.. Umm.. Kim sunsaengnim punished me here. She said I’m not allowed to join her class today because I didn’t do my homework.” I rubbed my back. Why I’m so nervous infront of her?

She laughed a little. “You still haven’t change, Eunhyuk-ssi.”

“Why are you talking in formal to me? Aren’t we bestfriend?”

“We were bestfriend, Eunhyuk-ssi. I don’t why but I feel like we can’t be bestfriend anymore.”

I took her hand and hold it. “Mianhae.”

“Wae?”

“I didn’t realize your feeling.”

Her face turned pale. She tried to pull her hand, but I don’t let her.

“I heard what Sunny said to you. I heard everything. The fight was started by her. But I know that you’re blamed for everything.”

Tears started flowing down again from her eyes.

 

Miyoung’s POV

I was speechless. I don’t know what to say to him.

“I.. I didn’t mean to make you cry, Miyoung-ah. Mianhae. Please stop crying.”

“Eunhyuk-ssi, mianhae. I’m sorry if I ruin your relationship with Sunny. I will try to stop loving you.” I explained to him.

“No. Don’t  stop loving me.”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“No. Don’t stop loving me.” I confessed.

“I’m sorry?”

“I just realize that I don’t love Sunny. Whenever you two are around me, I always feel nervous. I thought that it was because I crushed on Sunny. But I was wrong. You are the one, Miyoung-ah. Sunny is the one who told the girls to send you those letters. I ever saw her once doing it with her friends. And she was the one who spread the gossip that you were a backstabber.”

“And? What will you do to her?” she asked me

“I will break up with her and be with you. But that doesn’t mean I’m a player.”

“What if I say no?” she smiled at me.

“Yes or no, it has to be you.” I said as I leaned closer to her and kissed her for the first time.

 

I'm sorry if the sequel is nonsense or . comments are loved. you can tell me how's the sequel. kamsahamnida :)