Spending a Day with DBSK with a Little Surprise

When the Five Stars Reunite [Short Term Happiness? Or Maybe Not]

EunJung's POV

 

Yunho sobbed a bit more, enough to make my shirt wet. I somehow managed to calm him down and brought him to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Hyung we were too hungry..." Changmin rubbed his neck.

"Nah it's fine, I would've told you two to eat first anyway," Yunho smiled.

"Oppa, since the two of you are not busy today, can we hang out pleaaase?" I pleaded.

"Yeah you guys should! God knows how long EunJung has been hanging out alone." Jongjin agreed with me. Hehehehe.

Changmin and Yunho looked at each other and Changmin said, "Of course! Let's go! Jongjin hyung, join us! Hyung can join us right EunJung?"

"Of course! Why not?" WHY WOULD I NOT WANT MY CRUSH TO NOT GO?!

So that was how the conversation ended and we magically found ourselves at the park, nearby our home. Not many people frequent that place thankfully. Or maybe because it was situated in a secluded area. Meh. Anyway, Yunho was to the right of me and Jongjin to my left. Guess what? Our arms kept brushing against each other. Of course, my heart was beating pretty fast and I think I was blushing like mad. Fortunately, Yunho and Changmin were caught up in their own 'man to man' conversation that they didn't notice the arm brushing or me blushing.

"Wanna get away from them a lil bit? They look really engaged." Jongjin whispered

"Sure, lemme ask Yunho first," I smiled.

After getting the green light, Jongjin held my hand and led me to a bench very very very far away from the duo.

 

Jongjin's  POV

 

This is it guys.

 

EunJung's POV

 

As an awkward silence enveloped us, which was an abnormality, I tried surpressing the butterflies in my stomach and my very fast pulse rate. 

"I have something to tell you, EunJung-ah and don't be too overwhelmed by it," Jongjin sheepishly whispered.

"What is it?" my curiosity made me a little straightforward. XD

Jongjin took a deep breath, looked at me hesitantly and leaned in towards me and....

 

 

 

KISSED ME.

 

 

A/N:

HEY GUISEEE! I'm baaaaaack! after a reallly really long time! i sincerely apologise. i had a lot in hand and my dad used the parental control on my main computer which restricted me from using twitter, asianfanfics AND ANYTHING THAT HAS THE WORD 'Y' in it. -.- pissed me off greatly, but thank god i have my phone. i sound so much like a spoilt brat right now. hehe sorry. anyway, i have every right to use his laptop right now, because i'm one of the organizers for a school event and i need it for powerpoints. heheehehehehehe and i'm using every opportunity to update. comments and constructive criticism greatly appreciated! 

Love,

nad_duh