Maknae's Sweetheart

Maknae's Sweetheart

That guy was an amazing dancer and someday he'll make it so big. He was gorgeous and you liked him, duh. He was also a flirt but you were smarter than that. You couldn't fall into his charms.

You had been a trainee together for 3 years and were just waiting to be assigned it a group. Singing was your talent and you never understood dancing as such.

So, getting it together and building your guts up, you asked him for help. And cmon, it was taemin, he was obviously going to help. but in return you had to give him biology lab lessons so he could get his grades back up. Since you asked for the favor, taeminnie, oh how you loved that name..  requested you to have the first go... so there you were in the lab explaining the procedure of observing the specimens to him.
While writing his journal, he got a paper cut and you thought aish.. this boy, isn't used to be papers at all. Such a dancer and he gets a PAPER CUT? You giggled but something, some new emotion hit you and you immediately his finger to stop the bleeding. He looked at you and you made that poker face. Am I losing it now? Biology class was suppsed to be easy for me! Gosh, what do you do to me, taemin?!

The next day was the harder part, dancing. He was getting all touchy and was making long eye contacts and you wondered if this was really how it is supposed to be? Did it mean anything? Probably not.

At the end of the class, when you two have had just finished the hardest salsa move and both of you were so ecstatic... he... kissed. I can't let him do that to me! That's when you saw a light blush touch his cheeks. It was like you weren't alive. Or was it too much alive? You kissed back, trying to linger the moment.

The next day, he was given the news of his new group, SHINee and their debut the next month. All of it will change even more now? But, thankfully to SHINee, you got to see that Taemin was such an angel and that he will never give up on you or ever use you. You let your guard come down and were known to everybody's as the maknae's sweetheart. <3