smooth moves

You are the only Exception

 

CHAPTER 8
 
Smooth  Moves
 
Kim felt uneasy with the situation. She is sitting between Erich and Gerald. Erich is next to her boyfriend Enchong so she was leaning on its chest. They waited for 20 minutes before the movie started. Gerald noticed Kim was uncomfortable in her seat. 
 
Gerald: kim? Are you okay? Gusto mo palit tayo ng seat/
Kim: ha? Ah eh I’m okay..
Gerald: Are you sure?
Kim: yah, I’m okay! Don’t worry!
 
Kim felt awkward kasi wala syang choice kundi kausapin si Gerald. Di naman nya makausap si Erich kasi busy sa boyfriend, pag naman nakipagpalit sya kay Gerald si Maja naman ang katabi nya na busy din sa boyfriend. While Gerald is grinning from ear to ear kasi he knew na Kim was trapped in situation and was left no choice but to talk to him. 
 
Gerald: Kim nilalamig ka ba?
Kim: (ano kaya nasa isip netong kurimaw na to) hindi naman. Okay lang ako..
Gerald: putting her arms on Kim’s seat “ayan na start na yung movie”
Kim: noticed the arms and slowly put it away then smiled at Gerald “Di ako makasandal ng maayos eh
Gerald: smile and felt embarrassed “Just stretching,hehe sorry
Kim: (stretching daw.. Nako isa pa talaga) 
 
Kim didn’t find the movie nice coz its about lovers who separated. She looked at her friends and they were all crying. In the middle of the movie Kim fell asleep. Gerald Noticed her so he moved closer to her and moved her head on his chest. He put his arms around her and leaned his head on her. Gerald didn’t understand the movie at all considering the fact that he is staring at the screen. He occasionally his long and soft hair and plant small kisses on her forehead. 
 
Erich: smiled at Gerald when she noticed kim is asleep “Ayaw talaga nyan ng masyadong tragic yung story eh.. Puyat pa yan kaya nakatulog.
Gerald: Okay lang yun
Enchong; enjoying isn’t it Bro?
 
Gerald just smiled. He was indeed enjoying and savoring the moment. He adored every little detail about her. He loves her silky black hair. He loves her cute nose and her rep lips, he is craving to own her kissable lips. He wished time would stop, “ I can live like this forever” he murmured to himself. 
 
Just before the movie ended, Kim woke up. She felt good snuggling in his arms. She thought she was dreaming until she felt kisses in her hair. She suddenly got up which made Gerald hit his lips on her head.
 
Gerald: ouch! 
Kim: Oh I’m sorry, masakit ba? (touching his cheeks) San ba kita natamaan? Sorry nagulat kasi ako
Gerald: okay lang.. okay lang (caught her hands and kissed it.. Then touched her cheeks) Ginawa mo talagang room tong movie house sleeping beauty
Kim: blushed as she touch her cheeks, touching the same place where Gerald touched at it then sit properly “sorry ha nakatulog ako, nakakahiya sayo.. You felt uncomfortable siguro, di mo na naenjoy yung movie
Gerald: It’s okay, I actually enjoy it, although I did not understand it.  I enjoy the fact that a gorgeous princess is snuggling in my arms.
Maja: Kayong dalawa jan ginawa nyo na ngang bedroom tong sinehan, nakuha nyo pang magchikahan sana di na lang kayo nanuod. Sssshhhh Mamaya na kayo magligawan jan.
 
Kim blushed as she smiled at Maja. She felt something inside her, and she knew its not right. She just came from a broke up, technically its not broke up because they are not together officially but she is still broken and was supposed to be mending her heart. But looking at the situation eh mukhang nakahanap na sya kagad na kapalit “Ang dali mo talagang mahulog Kimmy” she said to herself. As she was looking at Gerald, she admired his brown eyes, his smile, and his face. He is the type of guy that every girl will worship. The way he speak you will see his sincere heart. “Your just enjoying the company too much Kimmy, don’t assume, and definitely don’t even dare to fall” she reminded herself. Upon the movie ended she kept a little distance from Gerald but still she found Gerald beside her. The group decided to have some fun and sing, but kim opted not to join to free herself from Gerald. Gerald wanted to come with her but she told her she will just go to the Ladies room and it will not take her long, luckily Gerald bought her lie.
 
She went to the department store but she doesn’t feel buying. She passed by a bookstore and bought the second sequel of the book she just finished. Next is she went to a café and decide to have an ice coffee and started reading her book. 
 
Back to her friends Gerald was not enjoying, he started worrying on Kim because its been an hour and still she’s not back.
 
Gerald: mel bakit wala pa si kim?
Mel: naku senti mode pa yun eh, kaya baka naglalakad lang yun dyan sa tabi tabi.
Erich: di nya pa feel magsaya kasi she’s still mending a broken heart. Di yun maharaja, Di rin yung magpapakamatay  don’t worry. 
 
Broken heart? Sinong gagong lalaki naman ang mangiiwan kay Kim? Ang swerte nya nga eh. Good catch yun! Tapos iiwan lang? Teka, baka mamaya naisipan nung magpasagasa na lang eh. Gerald was debating in himself whether he will find kim or just wait for her. As he watch Maja singing with all her might lots of things were in his mind about kim, he can’t help but worrying so he decided to look for her. As he was about to go Kim entered the videoke room
 
Kim: kaya mo yan Girl! Sige ilabas mo lang!haha
Gerald: Kim! San ka ba nanggaling? Sabi mo ladies room ka lang bakit ang tagal mo?
Kim: so? Eh feel ko maglakad lakad muna eh.. OA  mo Gerald!
Gerald: nagaalala kaya ako sayo! Di mo man lang naisip yun, sana sinamahan na lang kita. What if something bad happen to you?
 
Kim: I’m big enough to take care of myself, ano ka ba? Your not even my boyfriend no, chill okay?
 
Kim went straight to her friends and sat beside erich. While Gerald was left standing, his gaze followed Kim until she settled down. Para syang nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig, he was melting in embarrassment. Kim was right, he was over reacting, but that’s what he feels, he was worried specially when Erich mentioned of kim committing suicide. He felt Kim was annoyed and irritated over him. He can read it on her face the way she looked at him. So he went outside and just lean on the bars staring at the people.
 
Erich: alam mo OA ka din! Nagaalala lang yung tao. Napahiya kaya sya.
Kim: para naman kasing boyfriend ko kung makaasta sya kanina pa yan eh.. Kaya nga ako umalis eh
Mel: matindi lang tama nun sayo.. Iba talaga effect ng magic charms mo best.
Erich: mag sorry ka sa kanya.. Worried na nga sya kasi ang tagal mo bumalik, di mo man lang naappreciate.
Kim: bakit? sinabi ko ba na mag worry sya? And why are you nagging on me? talagang kinampihan mo pa yug stranger na yun over your bestfriend?
Mel:wag ka magdrama jan ha! bakit ba ang init ng ulo mo? ikaw na nga pinag malasakitan ikaw pa galit, samantalang kanina eh ang sweet nyo.. 
erich: enjoy na enjoy ka nga matulog no? sabagay kung man yun di na ko manunuod ng movie i'll hug gerald nalang..haha
kim: tumigil nga kayo jan! ikaw erika di mo man lang ako ginising tuloy ng feeling yung kurimaw na yun
mel: bakit ka naman namin gigisingin sa yong super sweet dreams sa chest ng gwapong boylet mo aka kurimaw
kim: duh! ano ba? tigilan nyo na ko pede ba? nakakainis na kayo eh
maja: kayong tatlo tumigil kayo jan! mas malakas pa yang kwentuhan nyo kesa sa kanta ko dito ha? videoke to hindi ito ang tamang lugar para magkwentuhan.
 
Gerald heard the girls conversation. It broke his heart hearing all kimmy said. Nagworry sya ng sobra kay kim, and he can't control his feelings. Its their first time together tapos ganun pa yung nangyari. He was so dissappoited that he didn't went back to the rest of the group he just waited for them outside. Parang di na nya kaya tignan si kim after how he reacted. The first time he saw her he was already fallen for her.Pero ano paano na ngayon, based on what he heared malabo sa tubig ng ilog pasig ang chance nya.