|Mission Accomplished|

Not Even One Kiss!

   D.O and all s were on a break from practicing there dance. Their manager had brought them some food to eat for their hard work. They all started eating when D.O asked the question that was eating at him.

   "Hey Guys, how long does it usually take to get a first kiss in a relationship?"

  They all stared at him. "Why, you haven't had your first kiss with ___-ah yet?" said Kai in a joking manner, all the other members laughed at the thought of this. D.O just looked away embarrassed that he had ever asked. All the members looked at him to join in the laughter. But when they saw he wasn't joking. They all stopped. D.O heard some "Oh, Sorry" and some awkward coughing and when it stopped he looked up.

   "So?" he said. All the members looked for someone to talk. None of them looked willing so Kris decided to speak.

   "You really haven't kissed her yet?" he said. D.O shook his head no. Kris then looked at the rest of the guys "What's the longest it's taken you guys?"

   "A month." "A week." "On the first date" they all looked at who said this "On the first date?" they all said looking at who said it. Kai then nodded, proud.

   "Can you guys help me?" D.O asked. He looked at them seeing them all nodding. "So...? What should i do?"

   "Well does she not let you or have you not tried?" Chen asked. 

    DO thought for a while and said "Well its a bit of both."

    "How Many times have you tried?" asked Xiumin

    "Once." he said looking sheepish. "We were at her house, we had been dating for a week. I leaned in and she hugged me instead. I haven't tried since because i didnt wanna get shot down"

    "See theres your problem. You needed to wait a little longer. Cause ___-ah wont kiss just after a week, she's not that type of girl." Chanyeol explained to D.O. who just "ahhed" as if he understood.

     "But how do i do it?" he asked.

     "Take her to her favorite place. and at the end of the day just do it!" Said Baekhyun with an exited voice pretending to spin someone then kissing the air. 

     "Ok!. Ill do it." he said determined.

................................................

 

   "What should i wear?" you asked yourself. The night before D.O had asked you to go out with him for your anniversary. He hadn't told you where, so you were excited since you loved surprises. When you finally chose what you were gonna wear you got changed and waited for him at the door.

   *Knock Knock* When you opened the door you saw D.O holding out his hand. You took it but were surprised when he spun you, "Uh, D.O what are you doing?"

   "He looked at you with big round eyes, "What, you dont like?"

"It's not that its just different" you said while walking next to him. He laughed a little and said "Well i wanna make this a special night".

 Out of his pocket he took out a blindfold and started to put it on you. "Where are we going?" you asked

  "It's a secret" he whispered in your ear. You jumped a little at the closeness and he chuckled. He took your hand and he started walking you to the place. You walked for quite a while when you suddenly stopped. When he took off the blindfold you saw that he took you to the small cafe near your house, where you used to hang out. You smiled, and when he saw this he decided to keep going and took you to a small corner room of the restaurant, there you saw a cake, on it, it said

"happy 1 year anniversary, from the best cook ever" you laughed and he said, "i made it myself, it's good that you like my food huh?, Now lets blow the candles" he said " and make a wish"

You went to one side and him on the other and at the count of 3 you both blew the candles. You guys sat down and cut the cake and ordered coffee to drink with it.

"This is really nice" you said. He smiled and said "I have a surprise for you that ill give you later" you started to wonder what it was and so you said "Come on lets go i wanna know the surprise!"

You both got up and left and you walked to the bench in front of your house, "What is it? Come on i want to know." you said. You saw that he was fidgeting with his hands and you asked "What's wrong?" 

 He looked around and then whispered to himself "be confident be confident" he looked at you and smiled " Huh, oh im just getting ready for the surprise. Close your eyes" You closed your eyes while he blindfolded you. you heard a rustling noise but you knew you shouldnt open your eyes...

D.O' POV

When she sat there i tip-toed to the bush near her house and saw Kai and Suho. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" i yell/whispered at them. They laughed and said "Moral support, we knew you might chicken out so we came to make sure you did it." I just stared at them angry but i knew they were right. "Guy's what do i do?" i said leaning towards them.

All of a sudden i heard ___-ah getting up and saying "hey, are you alright?".  I moved back and pretended to move around "just wait a minute  i'm doing something." Once she sat back down i got up and moved back "They were laughing at my horrible acting and the fact that ___-ah actually believed me "Your perfect for each other" Kai said laughing. Once they calmed down they got up and dragged me towards ___-ah, "Okay now that we're involved we are going to help you." Suho whispered " Now when we let you go unblindfold her and KISS HER, okay?" I just nodded. When they let go the moved to the other bushed and squated.

....

You kept hearing sounds but you just let it go. When all of a sudden i felt hands on the side of my face, "Keep your eyes closed" I heard D.O say.  "Okay, I'm really excited for the surprise it must be something really spe--".. "Shh" he said cutting you off on what you were saying he started to chuckle softly. You heard him breathe in and breathe out and then say "Happy Anniversary" 

You started to open your eyes when you felt him pull your face closer and his lips on yours. You were caught off gaurd and you felt your cheeks blush, but after you got used to it your put your hands on his hands and kissed him back. After a small time you both pulled away and he smiled at you with a hint of pink on his cheeks. He started off by saying "I've been want--" all of a sudden he was interupted by cheers from the bushes you looked and saw Kai and Suho smiling while the rest of the members started appearing 2 by 2 each coming from behind something.

You looked at D.O who looked at you with an apolegetic smile, he the turned and ran at the members "YOU ALL ARE HERE?, what the heck!" They all laughed, and cheered you just smiled happy at what happened and then you remebered the fact that they must of seen something and you started to get flustered and angry. You moved next to do and started to yell at them too. "YOU GUYS!"  D.O smiled and looked at you. 

"See, they are a perfect couple." said Baekhyun, then he turned to the members "MISHUN ACCOMPLUSH" they all laughed. You and D.O Just smiled shaking your heads at how strange they were.

......................................................

OH GAHD. I am so sorry it came out really crappy and i hadn't updated it in a long time. I am a horrible writer, shame on me...

I am sorry for those who are subscribed to me. Since i hadnt finished quickly like i should have. And it came out so ..... I dont know, there was many ways i could have done this... (I ALMOST MADE IT ) but i couldnt OTL

Here is an adorable Kyungsoo to see if it'll make it better

tumblr_mcbuphPvfa1rplnhzo1_250.gif

tumblr_meknv1138p1rv4ik7o7_r1_250.gif

(probably doesnt but okay.. its cute)