Special~Chapter 9

Introducing...my derp squad

 

Sunday afternoon:
Jungah POV:

 

So today Chanyeol had a family gathering and Baekhyun had to go to the guitar studio(AGAIN). It left D.O. and I sitting in my room in absolute boredom. I spun around in my chair. What to do....
"Jungah, you know you're gonna lose brain cells doing that." He commented with a grin. I continued to spin. 
"Eh. I have no brain cells to lose." I grumbled nonchalantly. He shrugged.
"Suit yourself." 
Suddenly I stopped spinning. "Oh my gosh. Epiphany!" I exclaimed. D.O. looked at me in confusion. I stood up(feeling dizzy at first) and grabbed his arm. "You and I are gonna go on a date." I smiled widely. He blinked a couple times. "What?"
"Well, you know we never spend ANY time together, especially with the other derps around," I said slowly. "So why not hang out together?" I made a :D face. He shook his head and laughed. "What could we possibly do? You know Chanyeol is pretty much the life of the party." 
I planted my hands on my hips. "So I'm not fun? I mean, I know you're no fun but I think I'm pretty cool..." I teased. He rolled his eyes then stood from my bed. "Fine then. What should we do?" 
I tapped my chin in deep thought. "Hmm...lets just go out to the city. You know, walk around, eat, talk, shop. I know it's probably no fun for you since you're a guy but.."
"Oh no it's totally fine." He laughed. I smiled. 
"Great! We'll show them that we can have fun without them." I joked. He extended his hand. "Come on then."
I grabbed it and grinned. This'll be fun(:

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

D.O. POV:

 

1:00 PM. It was about the hottest time of the day and although I wished that I had worn something cooler, here I was, wearing jeans and a tee. Lucky Jungah...she got to wear shorts and a tank top.
I was unbearable hot. And no, not in appearance.
Anyways, diverting the conversation away from me, we were strolling down the road, just window shopping when Jungah suggested we go inside a cafe.
"It is way too hot for either if our good. My brain's going to melt." She exasperated, fanning her face. We made our way into Paris Baguette, the amazing AC blasting into our faces. "Ahh~"
"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Paris Bague-"
We looked over at the worker who had stopped mid-sentence. 
Luna.
She gave us a glance up and down before continuing her line, a bit strained this time. "How can I help you?"

 

"Hi Luna," Jungah smiled. "We'll just take a fruit patbingsoo."
I began to reach for my wallet when she stopped me, glaring. "Don't you dare." Jungah threatened before turning to Luna, smiling as she placed her card down on the counter. After paying, we sat down at a table.

 

"Well, this isn't awkward." I mumbled. Jungah laughed. "Eh it isn't!" 
I rubbed my shoulders. "I forgot to tell you, but she happened to confess her crush on me."
Jungah widened her eyes. "You forgot to tell me WHAT?!" 
I winced, but no one seemed to notice her outburst. I messed with my hair. "Yeah...that's why it's awkward. Oh and also because of the fact she pushed you down the stairs indirectly yesterday and I beat her down for it." I added. Jungah raised an eyebrow. "You say that so casually. She's a girl, you know? She's sensitive and insecure, most likely so you've gotta be gentle with her feelings. I hope you didn't literally like...you know..." She trailed off. I bit my lip. "Kinda."

 

She sighed. "Oh Do Kyungsoo, what am I going to do with you?"
I laughed. "I guess you have no choice but to stick with me...make sure I'm not out here putting anyone in danger." I joked. Jungah sighed again and shook her head.
"Be careful. She really is still a girl after all."
As if on cue, Luna plopped our tray in front of us in a very harsh fashion before walking away.
I glanced at Jungah, who shrugged. 
"See? They're sensitive."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ackkkk! I'm sorry subbers~I didn't mean to hold off...plus it's super short xD
Anyways...
Date with D.O. (: Yes, my lovelies requested this so...yay(:
It was really short and a bit skittered, but hopefully you enjoyed!
Oh and I heard one of you guys voted for my story to be featured<3
Thank you hehe(: I feel so special.
Well until next time...
<3