A Day Alone

A Day Alone

Yawning, Mir entered the dorm with his key.

It had been a long day of practicing for the maknae, and he looked forward to going home to his Hyungs.

"I'm home!" He shouted, expecting his bandmates to pop out around the corner.

He turned into the kitchen and looked around.

No one.

"Omo...They've all been killed!" he shouted, running from room to room looking for the dead bodies.

"No body.." He muttered, scratching his head.

It was then he noticed the note taped to the fridge.

Walking over, he ripped it off and read it.

' Mir, since you weren't paying attention last night, I thought I'd remind you that neither G.O, Joon, Cheondung or I will be home tonight. Once again: DO NOT RUIN THE HOUSE.

~Seungho'

Mir blinked. "So that's what Leader was saying last night..." He muttered, then grinned. "Omo! The whole house to myself!" Mir grinned, throwing the note on the counter and immediantly jumping on the couch.

Stepping off the couch, the maknae went to the kitchen. "Now I can count the hyungs something great, so they'll be impressed when they come back!" Proud of his generous thought, Mir pulled out random ingrediants from the fridge and set them down.

"Hmm, I guess I should just fry all of this up with some soy sauce.." He muttered, grabbing a frying pan and setting it on the stove.

Needless to say, Mir ended up throwing away half of the fridge.

"Ok, so that didn't work out...I know! I'll clean!" He thought again, turning around and grabbing a mop.

He mopped up the floors, a little dissapointed by the streaks that still showed, and the stains that still were embedded in the floor.

Putting away the mop, Mir chuckled and opened the door to Seungho's room. Surprisingly, it was all clean. "Hm, maybe I should go clean my room." He thought, closing the door and opening the one across the hall.

Starting with the bed, Mir tried to make it, but just ended up getting sadly tangled in the sheets.

Giving up on the bed factor, Mir decided to do laundry.

Big mistake.

"Hm, what's is?" Mir asked, pulling up a piece of white cloth. Leaning forward, he inspected it more closely.

"AH!!" The young boy shouted, dropping the pair of underwear onto the floor.

That was not his.

"Ok! No laundry!" He said, dumping all of the clothes in his hand onto the floor.

Walking back into the living room and deminishing(sp?) all thoughts of cleaning, he watched the talking vegetables again.

He smiled at the end of the episode.

Without any words, but numerous amounts of laughing, Mir pulled out all of the blankets from the rooms and decided to make a fort.

Blanket by blanket, sheet by sheet, he managed to create a nice looking fort.

Forgetting Seungho's rule, no ruining the house, he went over to the fridge and made himself the biggest sundae he could.

Unfortunaly, the sundae got knocked over and onto the floor a while later.

Mir pouted, then realized the time.

2:00 A.M

Instantly, he was sound asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MIIIIIRRRRRRRRR!" Seungho shouted, looking at the blankets laying on the floor, the burnt pan and food in the kitchen, the pile of laundry and the ice cream melted into the floor.

Mir snored peacefully.

G.O sighed.

"I'm not cleaning it up."

"Yea, me neither."

"I'm out."

And thus, Seungho was forced to clean up the living quarters by himself.