Final

Monster

Monster

 

 

Kris POV

 

Kris watched as his sweet little boyfriend finish tearing the throat out of an innocent passerby.

 

Tao had been sneaking out of the dorm for weeks now. Kris had thought he was meeting someone else, but that was obviously not the case.

 

Tao tossed what was left of the corpse into a dumpster and started walking from the alley. Kris ducked away and watched as Tao began walking in the direction of the dorm. He waited a few minutes and followed.

 

- - - - - -

Kris awoke the next morning, the events from the night before still replaying in his head. He didn't understand what was going on.

 

He rolled out of bed and walked out his room into the kitchen. Lay and Chen were there, chewing on toast or drinking coffee.

 

“Where are the others?”

 

“Probably still asleep.”, Chen replied.

 

“Go and get them up.”

 

Chen left to go to the others members rooms to wake them up. A few minutes later a shriek was heard. Lay ran to the room and Kris followed close behind.

 

When they reached the room, Kris saw Chen frozen in fear. Xiumin was lying on his bed. He would have looked like he was peacefully sleeping if his throat hadn't been torn out, almost decapitating his corpse. At that moment Tao was holding a lifeless Lu Han in his arms. His mouth was at his neck, Biting, and ripping what was left of it.

 

As soon as Lay made a move to stop him, Lu Han was thrown aside and Lay was in a crumpled heap on the ground, neck broken and bone poking through the skin.

 

Chen started to move towards the door, but was immediately intercepted. He was thrown against the opposite wall. Then Tao pounced on him breaking his spine first, then his neck.

 

“What are you?”, Kris uttered.

 

“I'm not what you think I am.”

 

“You're a monster.”

 

“I'm not a monster.”

 

The next moment he was in front of Kris, caressing his face.

 

“I love you.”, he said.

 

He kissed Kris' neck.

 

“I'm not a monster. I love you.”, he said slowly biting into Kris' neck.

 

Kris heard one last thing. It was a small whisper, barely heard.

 

“I think I'm sick.”