chapter 1

Why did this happen to me ? Why ?

Ok as you can tell Taemin is with Kris ( exo ) and this chapter is about how they got together . And 2min will start in a few chapters , not now . So enjoy ^_^   !!!!!!1

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

 

 

" Taemin-ah , wake up you have to get ready for school " , I herd my umma say. I slowly opend up my eyes to see my umma , with a bright smile on her face . I gave a small smile back at her . I start to rise up from my warm bed to look at my umma with a blank face .

 

" Mmmm.... I don't want to ." , I said and started to bring the covers back over my small body. I really didn't want to go to this new school , plus it is a all boys school . My parents just had to have a job that moves them every few years.

 

" No , we already talked about this ... you are going . Now if you don't get up you will NOT have any banna milk for today , you got that ." And with that comment I jumped right out of bed ran to the bathroom . I hate it when she uses the banna milk card on me . I started to get ready . I have to say the school uniform was not bad . I Liked it . Whant to know why ? We don't have to wear any. A lot better from my old school.

   I washed my face and then I brushed my teeth . I then put on a pare of dark blue skinny jeans and a plain white Tee and a oversizes gray shirt , that hung on my sholders . I looked at myself and noticed i didn't do my hair. I picked up my brush and brushed my long auburn hair. " Ok ... now i'm done. " I said.

    I grabed my bag and headed down the steairs . " Umma . Appa i"m ready ." I said as I sat at the table ready to go .