The smallest sentences carry the largest meanings

Super Junior Kangin

Kangin ran a hand through his short, puffy hair in frustration as he read the text from his wife. 
After he finished re-reading it and finally closed his phone, he left the rehearsal studio; not really thinking about his actions as he walked out of the room without saying goodbye to s and manager. 

All he was concerned about was getting home. 

 

HyunJae pulled the blankets further up her shoulders as she curled up on the sofa, wrapping her arms around her sore stomach. With her head supported by a pillow from their room and a random cushion, that she threw onto the floor earlier, covering her head, she fell alseep in the darkness. Not long after that, she was woken up by the sound of the front door...HyunJae moaned when a caring hand rubbed her exposed shoulder, gently shaking her awake. 

 

Kangin walked in through the front door and saw a figure sleeping on the largest furniture in the room. He walked over to her after removing his jacket and shoes, placing his hand on her exposed, tan shoulder he gently shook her. HyunJae opened her eyes and stretched her stiff body, only to wince and curl up again; her husband didn't fail to notice this action and knelt down in front of her and nuzzled his face against her neck, whilst lovinngly running his hand down her side and over her stomach. 

 

 

He pulled his head back to kiss her gently on her lush lips, chuckling when she moaned when he stood up. Taking her small, soft hands in his, he pulled her up and sat down next to her when her feet touched the floor; she snuggled into his side finding great comfort in his arms and his lullaby heart beat. 
Neither spoke as they sat there in silence, their bodies the only communication that they needed. Especially in this rough time of their marriage. 

"HyunJae, I'm going to take you to the hospital." Kangin broke the silence after awhile.
"Why?" She slouched back into the sofa, cradling her stomach in her arms and curling back up. 
Kangin shook his head in joking disbelief. "Because I can't take seeing you hurt any more." His words serious.
"Oh." 

 

The trip wasn't so bad but HyunJae did wince in pain once in awhile, Young Woon nearly stepped on the pedal harder each time. 

 

Young Woon sat next to his wife holding her hands as she tried not to show her pain as often as she had at home.
The receptionist kept glancing over at them over the high desk, trying to figure out why that hansome man seemed familiar to her. 
Kangin thanked every god he knew and didn't that no fangirls had recognised him yet. 
Some minutes later, a woman dressed in a nurses uniform stepped over to them with her shoes clinking against the floor loudly. "HyunJae! It's so lovely to see you again." The woman held her arms out for HyunJae who stood up to return the hug. 
"You as well Hei Ryung-unnie." 
"Young Woon-oppa, taking good care of Jae I hope." Hei Ryung hugged Kangin also. 
"Always." Kangin pulled back from the hug and wrapped an arm around the bundle of fun he calls his woman. 
Hei Ryung nodded her head at his words with a smug smile on her face. "That's what I like to hear." She motioned the couple to follow her; no one realising the shocked expression of the brunette receptionist. 

Hei Ryung led them into her room where HyunJae immeadiately took residence in her older sister's office chair; the former simply chuckled and stood at HyunJae's side. "What can I do for you?" 
Kangin spoke up first, "Hyunnie has been getting strong pains in her stomach for the past few days and its driving us nuts." 
"Always the one to look on the brightside Youngie-oppa." HyunJae popped the 'p' in an act childish torment. 
He inclined his head with a shrug and a smile. 
Hei Ryung laughed at her relations and tugged her sister up from the chair. She poked and prodded a few places before having the younger lay down on the examination table. Once more she poked and prodded but her face turned from confusion to blank. "HyunJae, Kangin. I know what the problem is."
HyunJae grabbed Hei Ryung's hand and squeezed tightly. "Tell me."
Kangin leaned forwards so his elbows were on his knees.
"You're pregnant HyunJae."
"So soon?" Young Woon nearly shouted whilst jumping from his seat.
Hei Ryung carried on, only looking at HyunJae. "Your body is still trying to recoop from the miscarriage, the pains are probably your body telling you that you have conceived again."
"So soon?" The raccoon repeated quietly.
"It's been five months, that's plenty of time for your cycle to have gone back into it's natural balance."