Newspaper Scandal

Wave of Love

Few weeks later, Yunho excelled in swimming and his name gave the school a lot of pride. He never had any boastful attitude but instead, he remained humble in his own way.

Many girls fell for his attractive athletic posture that many of them had a crush on him but tends not to date but to focus on attaining popularity and fit in to the school.

“Yah!! We should write something about the swimming team!”

Yah! Sulli, I’m not close to Yunho… and I don’t like interviewing people especially about something related to swimming!! Arassso?!!

(The two of them walked together at the corridor while Sulli persistently encouraged and tease Jaejoong to make an article...”

“Jaejoong please pretty please!! Let’s right an article for Yunho and his background.. I know that many girls would love to know him and read our newspaper.. Besides there are so many slots and articles we should fill in at the sports section.. Hmmm “

Jaejoong stared at her confused and felt hopeless because he knew that Sulli will not stop teasing me if he rejected it.

“Ara! Ara!! Arasso!! , But you will be the one to interview him and ill be willing to write and edit it for you ,., I need it by next week ,., Contented?

Mm! Sulli happily nodded and gone t spread the news.

Aigoo. Why do I need to post articles of that swimming member.. I don’t really know what he’s planning on but I’ve heard that he’s becoming popular nowadays.. Hmm But I won’t let him beat me.. I’m still the campus crush. Let’s wait and see after the school paper will be released.. (evil laugh)

Sulli and Suzy dined at the cafeteria where they met Yunho sitting alone eating a bunch of fries and a burger and his favorite soda.

                Hi! Yunho!” the two of them sat with him and interviewed him for the newspaper article that Sulli was talking about.

“For you what is friendship?”

“Friendship is simple… it is being comfortable with a person  ...

Oww.. Then how about LOVE?”

“It’s a feeling of wanting to be with that person always whom you want to protect with your life. LOVE for me is like a sea, it may stay calm and stormy sometime, but in the end the Sea will always be beautiful even after many storms have passed.. The Sea still remains like Love still prevails after so many problems you still pursue it.

Yunho yaaa!! You really love the sea don’t you?….

Yeh! It’s my hometown and it brings back memories of me and my love ones. Yunho began to show a sweet smile as he blushed when he said that he fell in love with the sea that thought him values in life..

The two of them were astonished by how Yunho answered the questions from his heart.

Then they interviewed his skills in terms of swimming and how he coped with it, his likes and dislikes, ideal girl for him etc..

“We’re done! Thanks for your time Yunho.. Ahm I’ll be updating you on the school paper and this would be released for about a week after this,., Good luck ! Annyong!

Sulli left with Suzy and as for Yunho, he stayed and finished eating.

 A week had passed by … and the school publication finally released a new version of the newspaper where the article was supposed to be written..

 “I can’t wait! “Yunho excitedly turned into the sports’ Page where he’s profile as a new student, the new pride for the school, the campus swimmer that made the girls fall in love …

                His face is so bright and full of anticipation while he browses the newspaper. He then sat in a bench near the playground and placed his bag on the ground.

                Finally I found the sports page!

Yunho’s eyes began to widen up and he unconsciously opened his mouth due t a shocking image he saw.. He can’t believe what he saw … His pic-… Yunho slightly tighten his grip on the newspaper while seeing his picture.

 This picture!! Of all my pictures why does it have to be this one?

                Yunho’s stolen picture from the tryouts where his face was so red and  has goggles marks on his eye that made him look like a Panda.

                “I can’t believe it ! ... They have this shot .. Yunho’s face was so red and as he look around and scanned through his profile and the things written on it ..

 

As I read it it says there that I …wha- .. What!!?? I wanna marry the sea????

Who the hell wrote this ? I think Sulli misunderstood me .,

 But unfortunately , Yunho browsed and look  where the writer’s name was located and there he saw the name …..

The name of that arrogant person!!! Yunho crumpled the newspaper and was pissed off. Saying his name out loud..

KIM!!- Jae!!-JOONG!!!!! ( Yunho was so fierce that everyone stared at him and students were a little bit frightened and shocked by him who suddenly shouted out Jaejoong’s name .. and few second the girls sitting on the bench near him giggled and whispered to each other while looking at him)

Yunho embarrassingly left and run towards the cafeteria ... mumbles the words at a low angry voice …

“Kim Jaejoong!! You’ll regret this!! ……….”

 

 

 

 

## This is meymeyen and I hope you guys feel free to comment if you want me t continue this fanfic -=)) Kamsamnida =)