The Kingdom of Terronia

Charming: The beginning

Author's POV

"Donghae-ah, can I be with Chaera this time? Why must it always be you?" Eunhyuk sighed.

"Wae? Jealous? Oh, I know, you love her right? SHIREO! She's mine! " declared Donghae.

"MWOYA?! Yours? ANIYEO! She's mine!"

"Ya ya ya, who are you fighting over? Geumande." said Leeteuk, who was suddenly coming over to them.

"I'll keep my eye on you. Don't you take her!" reminded Eunhyuk while walking back to his chair.

********

"Chaera-ya, I'll be your partner okay?" asked both Eunhyuk and Donghae at the same time.

"Ya! I'm first! Back off!" scolded Donghae.

"Ya! You have been her partner for prom. Now it's my turn to be her photo shooting partner!" shouted Eunhyuk not wanting to back off.

"STOP!!" Chaera shouted. "We have not much time for the photo shooting. Can you guys just stop quarrelling?"

"Donghae-ah, quick, it's you and Chaera's turn for photo shooting." called Jinsu. Donghae stick his tongue out at Eunhyuk while walking to the photo shooting place.

While Donghae and Chaera were photo shooting, Eunhyuk went back to the make up room looking glum.  "Hyukjae-ah, wae? Is it because of Chaera taken by Donghae?" asked Sungmin.

"Mwo?! Ani! How could you say that?" Eunhyuk lied.

"While sleeping, I heard you saying Saranghae Chaera-ya. You kept on repeating that word for at least 15 minutes. Don’t you realize?"

"Ne?! Aniyeo. Aish! How could I say that?! Aish! Aish!" Eunhyuk answered while banging his head. He might get even stupider by banging his head like that.

"Well, all you can do is ask her out before Donghae does. But I couldn't guarantee that Chaera will accept your invitation." advised Sungmin.

After Donghae and Chaera's photo shoot, Eunhyuk went over to her and asked, "Chaera-ya, do you want to go out with me tonight or maybe tomorrow?"

"Mianhae Eunhyuk-ah, but I can't and I don't want to. Mianhae." Chaera replied. Eunhyuk felt like his heart was stabbed.

'Chaera doesn't want to. Now what?' he thought.

"Oh. Ne. Gwaenchanna." He told her.

 

Chaera's POV

"Ya, Chaera-ya, why don't you accept Eunhyuk's invitation?" asked Seonhwa.

"Shireoyo. Wae? You love him?" I answered.

"Aniyeo. Just that, I found him hot. But I don't have any feelings for him."

"Wait. I think you're right. Eunhyuk does treat me strangely."

"See? I told ya'. But why not? Why don't you want to go out with him?"

"Because, I love Donghae not him." I blurted. Oops. But since she's my friend, I couldn't make a lie to cover it up. She'll know whether I lie or not.

"Really? Do you want me to ask him whether he loves you too or not?"

"Ya! Jinjjayo! SHIREO!"

"Blaqhh. You woke me up again! Why must it be everynight?" Natasha groaned.

"Mianhae. That's why! Don't sleep too early!" I answered.

"Ya! It's not early! You're the one sleeping too late! It's 1 in the morning now," Natsha complained.

"I give up. Just go back to sleep,"  What kind of girl is she? It's just a low noise, why must she complain about it?

****

(Friday)

"Chaera-ya, since I'm the one asking to join you, I'll be the one driving." offered Donghae.

"Oh. Gwaenchanna. I'll be driving. You just rest since we'll have a big day. Also, you'll have other schedules right after this?" I replied. I wanted to create a long conversation with him. It makes me happy then.

"Don't you have schedules after this too? It's okay, I'll just be the one driving."

Suddenly, I remembered something. Donghae has a bad driving skill. I don't want to die now! Well, except if I'll be dying with Donghae. No, I'll have to drive. It will be a long way and I'm sure I couldn't handle being in the car that have a high possibility of crashing into some other cars or roads if Donghae is driving. I'll just drive. "Donghae-ah, I don't want to insult you but, I believe what Eunhyuk says is true. I'll try to make this less rude. I just don't want to get into some car crash or any other accidents."

"Oh okay. I get it. Eunhyuk also NEVER wants me to drive. He said I have a stupid driving skill." he sighed.

"So I be driving then. Don't worry, take some driving classes. Or maybe, if we have time, I'll teach you." I suggested. Is it too much? Is my feelings for him revealed? I hope he doesn't get suspicious with my words.

I could hear my own heart pound. No, it's not only my heart. It's Donghae's heart too. Does he love me too? I hope so.

The whole journey to Terronia Palace, all Donghae did was looking at me and the road. I could hear the snapping of Seonhwa's camera and without realizing, she was actually taking pictures of me and Donghae. The hell is wrong with her? I couldn't afford another people knowing that I love Donghae! But if I ask her to stop, everyone will know that she's taking pictures of me and Donghae. That little annoying pie!

Half an hour later, we arrived in the heart of Seoul, Gwanghamun. I suddenly remembered something. Many people knew about the Kingdom of Terronia, but they don't have a clue that it was here in Gwanghamun.

"Donghae-ah, pretend that you don't know us. Follow us from the very back. I'll meet you there. I've got to talk with my teacher first." I clarified. He nodded and pretended that he was alone here wandering around. He looked so stupid. Oh he melted my heart. I looked like an ice turning into water now.

"Sonsaengnim. Are we allowed to go in small groups and separate? I think by that, we'll have a higher chance to discover the real history since the palace is -" I paused. We were walking into the Gwangha gate and at the edge of it was a door not all people has discovered. We secretly opened the door and a humongous palace was right infront of us. My jaw dropped opened after seeing it.

"Is what? Oh by the way, keep your mouth closed if you don't want that fly to get into your mouth. I know. It's so magnificent." said Mr.Park while pointing at both the fly and the palace.

"Is MAGNIFICENT." I gawked.

"Chaera-ya, it's so wonderful. Gomawo. Thanks for bringing me here." said Donghae as I went to the back of the line to meet him. Every time I look through his face, he gets more gorgeous and gorgeous. I wish we could start our relationship now. But, it's not appropriate for a girl to ask a boy out. It should be the opposite way.

Donghae's POV

Wow. She's so pretty with the wind blowing her hair. I just wish I could start our relationship now. But, we're on a school trip, not a date. I guess, tomorrow on prom, I'll ask her out and be my girlfriend. I hope everything won't be screwed up tomorrow, especially by that mountain monkey, Lee Hyukjae!

It all starts from here now. Twenty-one kids plus me and two teachers went in the palace. In the lobby, large diamond pillars were on our left and right side each around one and a half meters apart. A big roll of red carpet was on our walking path and I felt like going to an award ceremony except this time, without ELFs.

On the edge of the roll of red carpet was some large stairs which led us to the hall. Luxurious sofas and tables stood on every corner and some weapons used by the King and his soldiers for wars. Stated in each box of weapons were the places that the weapon was used in.

At the edge of the hall was two big thrones for the King and Queen. How I wish Chaera and I could sit there as the king and queen now. Kekeke~ I'm starting to imagine wild things now, just like a fan who always imagine herself being with their idols.

In front of me, Seonhwa was busy taking pictures while Natasha, Chaera and Jiyeon walked seriously examining the hall. "Okay kids. Break yourselves into groups of five and we'll meet again three hours from now, which will be at 12.30p.m. in the dining room where we'll have our lunch there." announced Chaera's form teacher, Mr.Park. They all nodded without a single word and started to separate themselves.

"Donghae-ah, come join our group. We still have a space free for you!" invited Jiyeon. I agreed and we all went to a place deep inside the palace that I thought we'll be lost. On the way to the place, Jiyeon and Natasha explained every single detail why we're going to the hall of the King and Queen.

"So, the reason why we're going to this very deep part of the palace is because we're finding pictures and paintings of King Milan, Queen Jania and Princess Kristin. You know the legend right? About the dream that Princess Kristin will have starting at age 16. Chaera, on the other hand, also started to have dreams about King Milan, Queen Jania and Princess Kristin. We're now trying to find the truth about her and her relationship with Kristin." explained Natasha.

"Pictures on the internet are available. Why must go very deep into the palace to find pictures of them?" I asked simply. All I was afraid of is getting lost and not able to get out of this palace. There wasn't any signal in here to be able to call anyone for help.

"Those pictures on the internet were pictures when princess Kristin was only a day old. The pictures of King Milan and Queen Jania on the internet were false pictures. Visitors and researchers only went to the hall where false paintings of the King and Queen were there. They do not know that the only real pictures of them were here, in the heart of the palace. Just don't tell anyone that we visited here. Yaksokhae?" answered Jiyeon giving so much information that I don't even know if it was real or not.

"Yaksokhae. But how can you know that the only real painting is here?" I asked curiously.

"From Chaera's dreams. Last night, she dreamed that all five of us went into the heart of the palace. The reason why we all came into the heart of the palace is because, the faces of the king, queen and the princess wasn't clear in her dream." revealed Natasha. Chaera has something to do with princess Kristin I suppose. Or is she really the princess? Well, we'll soon find out about that.