Together, Forever

"You make my life complete." (two-shot!)

A/N; To all pyro reader's in here, some parts of this story came from the idea of some YoonHae proofs in real life.

-

One day @ Love rain set, Yoona is not feeling well then as they we're shooting for the last scene.

[ Yoona's POV ]

I was really exhausted, I suddenly missed "my hae", in deep sigh looking at my phone's wallpaper.

A/N; Here's the wallpaper - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fuvzjffB1qedwsho3_500.jpg

When suddenly JKS came, he sitted beside me and start asking.

"Yoong, have some coffee here." he said handing me the coffee.

"Gomawoyo,. huh?!? what are you saying oppa." I said being a dumbfounded.

"Yaaa~ don't pretend that you didn't know what I am saying." he chuckled.

"Oh, I get it. .you really know what I feel." I said and start drinking some coffee.

"So are you both doing well?"

"Ne,. we're good and I really missed him so bad." I was saying with a deep sigh.

"I understand that feeling,. why don't you meet with him up today?" He said to me to cheer me up.

"I want too, but what if he's busy. . aigoo~" I pouted my lips.

"Your really a negative thinker, tsk. tsk. tsk." he said to me as he pokes my arm.

"Aw,. oppa~ actually your right, I should call him right now by the way oppa gomawoyo once again." I said as I hurriedly go to some quiet place. 

"Im YoonA, fighting!!" he shouted back.

As I was walking far away from the filming location, I immediately contact him. I was really nervous if he would pick up,. is he doing alright, am I disturbing him.. many things came up in my thoughts. 

"Aigoo~ oppa.. pick it up" I said biting my nails.

I waited for him to pick up my calls, I had left him 20 missed calls still he wouldn't pick up. So I decided to go home since the filming is done. 

[ Donghae's POV ] 

I was having a fun time with my members, it's been a while for us to hang-out all day without hectic schedule. Especially when Kangin hyung comeback from the army so it really calls for a celebration. 

"Hyung, we missed you so much!" I said giving him a warm hug.

"Hehehe, jinja?! Just joking, I missed you too all." hyung said giving us hugs and high-five's 

"I brought some best wines for us to drink, I hope you'll love the taste." Siwon said.

"And we the maknae's prepare something for us to eat, hyung." Kyuhyun and Ryeowook in unison.

We started eating and chatting about the things that Kangin hyung missed in the past 2 years that he's been away from us, and also we couldn't forgot to talked about our love lives.

"It's been a while that you had to go for enlistment hyung and now your here." Eunhyuk said.

"And now your here, it's our cinderella's turn now." Shindong chuckled. 

"Yup, and sometime I'll be leaving too,. but for now I don't want us to be so dramatic." Teukie added.

"Your right! So teukie hyung, how are you and my little sister taeyeon-ah?" Kangin started a new talk.

"They are doing well, but now it's really hard for them since teukie hyung involved in WGM and will be enlist soon." I stated.

"But someone here is in the same situation like teukie hyung." Eunhyuk joked.

"Monkey's right! But in a sense of jelousy in their partners on screen." Kyuhyun evily said.

"Yaaa~ your really making fun of me and my personal life, huh?" I shouted.

"Ahh, I get it. JKS and Son Eun Seo, am I right?" Kaingin asked.

"BINGO!!!" The members shouted in unison.

"Aish, stop that!" I answered.

"Okay, change topic." Kyuhyun chuckled.

"How about our siwon?" Kaingin asked.

As they we're teasing Siwon, I suddenly missed Yoona. Then out of the blue Yesung hyung scream my name out loud.

"Yaaa~ LEE DONGHAE!!! Come here."

"Ne hyung, I'm coming!" I answered back.

I hurriedly run to my room and Yesung hyung said.

"Your phone got 20 missed calls, maybe it's important."

"Jinja?!" I startled and look at my phone.

"Yesungie~" Ryeowook came.

"Aish, It's Yoong?!?!!" I shouted.

"Wae, wae donghae?!" Yesung and Wookie asked.

"She's calling me, all this time and I'm really worried why..."

"Try to call her, you fishy." Ryeowook said.

"Aish, she won't pick up, . .maybe she's mad at me." 

"Yaaa~ your so negative thinking fishy!" Yesung raised his voice.

I go to the living room and ask permission from  Leeteuk hyung.

"Hyung?" 

"Ne, donghae?" 

"I'll just drop by in SNSD's dorm.."

"WAE?!?!?" All of the members answered in unison.

"I'm really worried that she left me 20 missed calls and she wouldn't pick when I started call her." 

"Oh, okay just be careful with some paparazzi." Shindong warned.

"I'll be home soon, I promise." 

"Okay, fighting donghae-ah!!" Sj members shouted.

I hurriedly came out and start my car, in my mind I thought "Is she angry with me, I hope not." Even though I'm thinking such a thing about her, it came up in my mind that today was her last filming of her drama and  maybe she called me to be with her, "Aigoo~ Lee Donghae how can you forget that she's missing you so bad too.." I scolded myself while on my way to their dorm.

@SNSD's Dorm;

Yoona came home, while the other's our busy doing their own thing. Seohyun greeted Yoona brightly.

"Unnie, your here! How's your day?" 

"Annyeong, it's fine." Yoona pouted.

"By the way, yoong congrats on love rain." Taeyeon cheered.

"Gomawoyo, unnie." she sigh.

"Wae?!" Fany approach Yoona.

"I'm just tired since we filmed the last episode in just one day." 

"Or because you miss him so bad." Hyohyeon added.

Yul coughs, "Have you seen him today?"

"Unfortunately he's not answering my calls, I'm really worried about him or he's just totally busy." 

"Aigoo~ our yoona miss him so bad." Sooyoung teased.

"Yaaa~ just eat some ice cream here." Sunny offered.

"Maybe it can help you to lessen your longingness for him since your a shikshin." Jessica chuckled.

"That can help me so much, unnie's" She replied with a bright smile.

Out of the sudden blue when the girls we're having a movie marathon, someone was singing outside and Yoona thought that it's a familiar song named "Y" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpHiVojmUPY

"Look who's here Im Yoona." Sunny giggled.

"Yoong come here, hurry up." Yuri pushes Yoona out of the dorm.

"Yaaa~ Im Yoona you'll not come inside if you two are not back to sweet thigy again hmm?" Taeyeon shouted.

"Yaaa~ unnie, don't do this to me." Yoona shouted, trying to open the door.

[ Donghae's POV ]

She's right in front of me, begging her unnie's to let her in but suddenly hug her from behind. I really missed her so bad, I was kissing her hair and laying my head on her shoulder while I'm holding her hands so tight. Suddenly I whisper into her ear "I miss you so bad, I love you and I'm really sorry that I'm not aware of your phone calls." I heard her giggle after what I said. "Don't mind that, I just wanted to see you so bad." she suddenly face me and puts her hands on my face "I love you so much, always remember that Im Yoona will be forever yours Lee Donghae okay?" I nodded in response and can't resist to blush while she's looking at me, melting my heart with her deer eyes and I suddenly kiss her and it went deeper as like we're just floating up above the night sky, in our minds we're the most happiest person living and having each other. But suddenly . . . .

 

TO BE CONTINUED ~ ^^