Being Miserable...

Way Back To Me

 

(MINHO'S POINT OF VIEW)

It’s been a year since my girlfriend died in a car accident. She was with her best friend when that incident happened.

A year without her was hard for me. Not just for me but also for her parents as well. I missed her every time I went to the places where we usually go. The memories that I had with her was still fresh. I could still feel her touch, her kisses and her comforts.

I couldn’t accept the fact that she was already gone so I became miserable.

“Oppa!” Sai’s voice was ringing in my ear.

I turned around and saw her walking towards me. She was smiling and happy.

“What do you want?” I sighed as she sat beside me.

“You promised to date me today…don’t you remember?” she pouted her lips and made a cute expression.

Shaira became my girlfriend after six months. She comforted me every time I miss my girlfriend. She was different from her but I couldn’t tell her the fact that I don’t love her because I still love Azielle, my girlfriend who just died a year ago.

(TAEMIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

Missing her was still a problem for me. I kept going to the places where we usually go and I still kept seeing her in front of me, touching me and giving me a kiss every time I close my eyes and picture her face out.

It breaks my heart to find out that she was gone and never gonna come back alive. I became miserable knowing that she died in a car accident together with her best friend.

It still bugs me since she was kind, soft-hearted and so cheerful. I kept imagining the days where she would comfort me whenever I have problems, cheering me up when I’m down and surprise me in our special days.

I miss everything about her…

“Oppa, why aren’t you calling me? I’m worried about you,” Laine said as she sat beside me on the bench at the park.

“Mian…” I said in a low tone of voice.

Laine and I were been dating for the last three months. She was kind and cheerful like Cyrielle, my girlfriend who just died but Cyrielle was more unique and different than her.

“Com with me. Let’s go to some places where you’ll be sure cheered up,” she reached her hand for me to grab it.

“Uh…” I said and stood up without reaching her hand.

“But let’s find Sai first,” she said and grabbed my hand.

It’s been a year and yet I couldn’t still forget her… I still love her just like when she’s still alive… (Minho and Taemin thought)

(END OF POINT OF VIEW)

A year that both of them became miserable and longing for their love ones. A year that the others became happy because their dreams finally came true, being with the ones they loved most.

Love may become greedy. Sometimes, you have to do things just to make them yours, to make yourself happy because your misery finally freed you. But your happiness became other people’s misery which you didn’t know.

The happiness that you always wanted has just begun but for others, it was the end already. You became greedy that caused you to do a sin, killing someone just to make that person be yours.

Greediness was your friend. You thought that it was love but your dark side tempted you to do things just to make yourself happy.

You thought that it was your happiness that will make your loved ones be happy as well. You thought it was the right thing to do. Right thing to do that made you kill their former lovers.

You thought you did it for love, for them. Because love was all you’ve got…

“Tadaima,” a young girl called as she stepped into the small house.

“Okairinasai,” a woman said who was twice as old as the girl. “Are you hungry?”

“Hai,” the young girl said and placed her bag at the side of the hallway.

She went upstairs to check if someone’s there.

“Unni! Let’s eat,” the young girl said as she opened the door and saw a girl looking older than her.

“Arasso,” the girl said and stood up from her desk where her papers were being scattered.

Both of them went down and went to the dining area. They eat together with the couple and a conversation was opened.

“Aren't you going back to your parents?” the woman asked. “They’ve been looking for you.”

The girls looked at each other before giving an answer.

“We will…” the young one said.

“But I think they’ll be shocked,” the older one said.

“We talked to your parents and they were happy to know that you’re still alive,” the man said.

“How are they doing?” the older one asked.

“They’re doing fine Elle,” the woman smiled to her.

“Should we go back unni?” the younger asked.

“I think so…” the older one named Elle said. “Should we Izie?”

“I missed them,” the younger named Izie said.

But something’s missing as they both think of it. No matter how hard they think of it, there’s a part of them that isn’t complete.

“Then tomorrow, you’ll go back to Korea. We’ll miss you Cyrielle, Azielle,” the woman said.