Character Descriptions

Smile, It's Snowing [Hiatus]

Lee Soon Kyu, 26 years old

He tends to hide everything beyond his usual broad smile while encouraging himself to get up and fight all the pain he’s going through. But there are times when he suddenly explodes and being messed up. He hates his father who abandoned him and his mother. His meeting with Sunyoung is a turning point of his life.

 

Park Sun Young, 24 years old

She’s fragile but at the same time also stubborn. After her parents horrible divorce, Sunyoung thinks she’s living the most miserable life in the world. Living with her unpredictably emotional mother, she keeps thinking no one cares about her besides her older sister. Soonkyu is the first who proves her wrong as she slowly falls for him. But after her sister’s death, she decides to leave everything behind and starts a brand new life. 

 

Ham Eun Jong, 27 years old

Not wanting to see him suffering more, after saving up for years, ten year old Eunjong was sent to San Francisco to live with his uncle. But his life there didn’t turn any better. Little Eunjong grew up while dreaming for a better life. Thus, he worked very hard to achieve it. He’s stoical. He met Tiffany in their college days and fell for her. Unfortunately, his “nobody” status is the only flaw he couldn’t erase.

 

Hwang Tiffany, 25 years old

Being born as the eldest child in a conglomerate family not causing her to be one of those spoiled girls. Tiffany is a smart and passionate person, especially when it comes to work. But sometimes, she’s just too obsessive. Her relationship with Eunjong is the one she cherishes for. But the status difference is their only barricade.

 

Kim Tae Yeon, 25 years old

He’s rebellious. He lives his life the way he wants to and hates all the rules given to him. Deep inside, he desperately needs someone who can love him sincerely. He hardly puts any respect toward his entire family except his mother, who always keeps him sane. Taeyeon is a caring and lovable person, once you know him more.