Chapter 3

When Wifeys Goes Mad

"Ding~Dong~~" 

They whipped their heads towards the door. Nobody wanted to move due to the tense atmosphere.Being the maknae of the group, Seohyun decided to step up and open their door. The sight shocked all of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SOOYOUNG UNNIE!!!!!!!!!" screamed the normally calm maknae. In front of her was a mountain of pizzas stacking up high almost taller than her! "Oh, my food is here(:" The shikshin giant walked towards the door paid the deliveryman and took all the pizzas in with drool on . She freezed when she turned around and her saliva back into . The rest of the members were all glaring at her. "What? Im hungry you know."Sooyoung said while avoiding the eye contact that she shared with them. "Besides, there is a discount for this. Isn't it a waste not to buy it?" she added innocently.The rest of them just sigh and rolled their eyes while the shikshin had already start digging into her pizzas with Yoona satnding beside her with full of drool dripping on the table. 

They were about to speak up when suddenly *Knock Knock* They groaned and dragged their legs to the door. "Im soooo gonna kill this person for interupting me AGAIN!!!!!!!!" Jessica screamed. Jessica face turned soft when she opened the door and hugged the person tightly causing someone to be jealous. 

 

 

 

HOHOHO. Who could the person Jessica hugged? Who is the one that is jealous? Find out yourself:p

I will try and make a double update(: