At The Cinema

True Love? [HIATUS]

Jiyoung's heartbeat increased as the man slowly approches the door, trying to find out what's going on inside. What is going to happen next? "Ahhhh!" Jiyoung screamed and hold onto Hoon's arm tightly. The man in the horror movie just got killed. That weird monster jumped out all of a sudden from the room and killed the man. Jiyoung can't take it, it happened too fast and she weren't prepared for this horrifying scene yet. What if one day a weird monster came to kill her as well? Jiyoung got more scared as she think about it. She burried her head deep in her boyfriend's broad chest, tightening her grip on his arm at the same time. Hoon groaned in pain, Jiyoung had actually hurt him while she's grabbing onto his hand. But Jiyoung was too scared to notice that.

"Jiyoung, you're hurting me!" Jiyoung slowly pulled herself away from Hoon and peeked at the screen. Realizing that the scene was back to normal, she sigh in relief. 

"Jiyoung did you hear me?"

"Hmm what oppa?"

"I said you're hurting me."

"Omo!" She quickly let go of his arm, "I'm so sorry oppa!"

"It's okay. I'm going to the washroom."

Hoon left his seat and headed to the washroom. It was not okay at all. That was the third time Jiyoung grabbed his arm already for the first hour of the movie. Worst, he's wearing a short sleeve shirt. And he can sense that his arm was bleeding. "Aish, Jiyoung should have cut her fingernails!" He complained while washing his arm under the water. 

Hoon had brought Jiyoung to the cinema for a horror movie. That was his own pick though. He knew that Jiyoung was scared of watching horror movies, so why not let Jiyoung burry herself in his chest when the frightening scene come? But he kinda regret it now. Although he got what he wanted, but Jiyoung's long nails was the reason that why his arm is bleeding now. He sighed as he continue to wash his arm.

Meanwhile, Jiyoung felt so guilty. She blamed herself for being so stupid. How could she not realized that she was hurting Hoon oppa? She looked to her left, to see Kris focusing on the movie. Should she grab Kris when another horrifying scene came? Since he is wearing a hoodie, that means her finger nails won't be able to hurt him that badly. But she know she shoudn't be thinking like this, Kris wouldn't like it. And Hoon wouldn't like it either.

Oh right, you must be wondering why is Kris here, right? Well, Hoon forced him to come. He said that Kris might be feeling bored all alone at home and he wanted Kris to join them for the movie. He even whined and did aegyo to his hyung just to get him here. 

Here it goes, another horrifying scene again. Jiyoung had no choice but to grab onto Kris's arm and shut her eyes tightly. She don't have time to think, grabbing onto Kris was the natural reaction she got. "I'm sorry." She apologized and slowly letting go her hands. "It's okay. You can hold onto me you know." Kris replied. The cinema was dark, but Jiyoung could felt that Kris was giving her a warm smile. "T-thanks." This is so awkward...

                                                                                                 *****

Hoon was back from the washroom a while ago. He was wondering why did Jiyoung kept on grabbing onto Kris instead of himself. What happened while he was away?

"Ahhhhhhh!" Jiyoung grabbed onto Kris again. It seems like the awkwardness is gone and Jiyoung was able to grab on Kris more comfortable than the first time. "It's okay silly." Kris laughed and ruffled her hair. Hoon is fuming mad right now. What is going on? Other people might even think that Kris and Jiyoung is the couple instead. Hoon stubbornly pulled Jiyoung away from his cousin's protective embrace and pulled her head towards his own chest. "Hold on to me if you're scared. I don't care if your nails hurt me or not." 

Kris shook his head. He chuckled quietly at the younger boy. Didn't know that he's the jealous type.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry that I took such a long time to update. I was busy with choir stuffs and SMTown SG stuffs. 
        I was also too excited to have the writer mode to update. Lolol you will kow why after I'm done with replying comments later.
        Please leave your comments~

 

SweetKissMe: Ohmy haha. You'll see~ :P

Ayumiichann: Just a fan? XDD Ahahaha okay~ Hmm I don't know? Let's see~ 

syirahkissme1339: Oh wow~ Thanks a lot!!! Glad that you think it's great ^^

 

Okay so... I was really too excited to have the mood to update haha xp Because omfg I got lots of fanservice from BTOB!!!! >__< Especially from my top 3 bias omg. I called 'Minhyuk oppa' and he freaking heard so he waved and winked to me during the fanmeet kyaaa i'm dead. At the airport, Peniel gave me a smile, nod, waves and a handshake ahhhh. Ilhoon squeezed my hand when we shook hand asdfghjkl TwT. Got lots of waves from Eunkwang and... and more! Gahh I can't continue anymore, you guys might hate me for spazzing lol alright byeeee!