Night of the Masquerade

Thank You...

 

Just wanted to say that this chapter for Hyunseung's part is going to be a repeat of what's happening to Hyuna but giving his thoughts about what's going on, just in case you guys are confused. All thoughts are in italics! 


HYUNA

 

Hyuna needed to call Jihyun and see what the plans are for the day so she could plan accordingly. 'CALLING JIHYUN'

 

"Hello?" Jihyun answered

 

"Hello? Unnie? It's Hyuna!"

 

"What's up?!"

 

"Nothing much, just calling to ask about the plans for tonight" She said to her while getting her stuff together.

 

"Oh well since 4minute is spliting up because of dates, so Kikwang and I will come and pick you up with your date."

 

"Okay, what time?" She asked her suddenly getting a nervous but excited feeling in her stomach

 

"Hmm.....9?"

 

"NAE! I'll see you then. BYE!"

 

"BYEE” Jihyun said cutely before hanging up the phone.

 

 

After Hyuna was done talking to Jihyun she realized that it was only 12pm... So she decided to go out and get some coffee while getting some fresh air. She sat down at Starbucks at a seat near the window while listening to her mp3 and drinking her coffee.

 

Last night just couldn't seem to get out of her head. She didn’t understand why Junhyung would lie to her.  A million scenarios popped in her head of why he would lie to her but in the end she just couldn't help but think, why couldn't he have just told her the truth?

 

‘He was the one who suggested having dinner together but then he…. he chose Hara over me...’ She thought to herself.

 

After spending some free time it was time to go home and get ready.

 

 


 

Hyuna got into the car and greeted Kikwang and Jihyun who were sitting in the front together. The guy didn’t talk or anything so the car ride was awkward…

She tried to introduce herself to him but all he said was “Yeah I know who you are”

 

She just sat there fairly pissed off, why did she spend so much time getting ready when he was going to act like an ? But then she sat there and thought ‘Why does his voice sound SO familiar?’

 

They FINALLY arrived at CLUB RAIN..

 

As they were walking in, Hyuna looked around and smiled, she loved the loud music, the stage for dancing, people dancing like there's no tomorrow...

 

 The four sat down at a small VIP area while waiting for the club to get more packed.

 

Since her date didn't really talk in the car, she turned to him and asked "So, can you give me a clue to who you are?"

 

"No" he said to her with a rude tone and just looking away

 

"Why not? Are you embarrassed?" She asked, maybe he's shy?

 

"No, I just don't think it's necessary for you to know who I am"

 

"Oh...okay I guess it's your decision..." She also just turned her body away because she felt like he didn't want to be there with her or even be near her. 'I wonder when the other 4minute girls and B2st oppas are coming..' She thought to herself while pouting.

 

"Hyuna?" She heard someone calling for her

 

‘Thank God’ and turned around to see who had called for her. "Yeah?" she answered back

 

"I knew it was you that tattoo on the back of your shoulder looked familiar"

 

".........Junhyung oppa?" She stood up and went over to him, leaving her date just at the table by himself.

 

"Who else has seen that tattoo, hahah" he said while laughing

 

'It was the first time I showed off my tattoo since no one would be able to see that it was me. Junhyung is the only one that knows I have a tattoo’ "Oh true haha what are you doing over here oppa?"

 

"Well I was looking around for you, it took me forever"

 

Then a girl came up to them and both turned to see who it was ,"Junhyung oppa?!" Hara called for him

 

"Hey Hara, you done?" he asked her

 

"Yeah the line in the bathroom was pretty long, sorry"

 

"Hi Hara unnie" Hyuna greeted in a bittersweet tone, not wanting to be rude since Hara was always nice to her.

 

"Hyuna?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"Oh I hardly recognized you! Is that your date over there?"  She said to Hyuna making both Hara and Junhyung look over at the man sitting at the table.

 

"Oh.. yeah kinda"

 

"Who is it?"

 

‘ what am I supposed to say?’ "Oh uh its--"

 

 "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO CLUB RAIN'S FIRST MASQUERADE PARTY!" said the MC as he interupted us, ‘thank the lord.’

 

"Tonight there will be no group dance battles instead; it will be couple battles only. So put you and your partner's nicknames in the box over there. We will random select names every 10-15 minutes. Each time there is a winner; they will throw a dart and win prizes. Tonight's prizes consist of couple coffee mugs, couple tees, amusement park tickets etc. And each one of you will vote for the WINNER OF THE NIGHT, in which, they will receive couple rings. So if you're interested sign up!"

 

"Oppa, let's sign up!” Hara said to Junhyung

 

"I don't know if I want to.." while he looked over at Hyuna

 

"You two should! It sounds like a lot of fun" Hyuna said to them because she felt bad for Hara who looked like she really wanted to up go there...She had nothing against her but she just wished she was Hara, here with Junhyung.

 

"Okay..Are you going to too Hyuna?" he asked her

 

"No probably not" She answered back taking a glance at her rude date.

 

"Oh okay, well then see you around. Call or text me if you need me okay? I have my phone in my pocket" he said while Hara was pulling him away to sign up for the dance battle 

 

"Okay don't worry about me" She said to him while walking over to their table and sitting down.... "Sorry about that.." She looked at her mysterious date.

 

 "Yeah, dont worry about it. Be right back"

 

"Okay" She answered him thinking that he is now ditching her.

 

 He stood up and walked away leaving Hyuna by herself. "Hey y lady" he stranger said while sitting next to her.

 

"Hi..." She said to him while trying to scoot over a little because it felt very uncomfortable.

 

"You here alone?" he asked her

 

"No.. My date went somewhere real quick"

 

"I see" as he scooted closer and was trying to put his arm around her...

 

"Yeah, he should be back any minute so you should go"

 

" I don't care"

 

Right then he tried to pull her in for a kiss, Hyuna started to scream and was attempting to get him off her but he was too strong. He was a centimeter away from her and so she closed her eyes in fear trying to look away.  Then, she felt him moving away and when she looked up she saw him on the ground.

 

"If I see you near her again I'll ing kill you" Her savior said to the guy. Hyuna looked up to see who had helped her... "You okay?" he asked me with a worried face

 

"Yeah, thank you for that" She said to him with gratitude.

 

"Sorry about that. I didn't know that would happen" he said, it looked like he was guilty that this happened

 

Hyuna looked over to her date and just slightly smiled, a little happy that he was actually talking to her but still a little shaken up about the event "It’s not your fault, where did you go anyways?"

 

"Nowhere I was looking for someone....?" as he said awkwardly

 

"Oh okay" Hyuna said to him, even though she was a little suspicious of his answer.

 

 

 

 

 


 

HYUNSEUNG

'Hyuna attempted to talk to me a couple of times.. but ehh 'She then turned her body away from me after giving up... "Hyuna?" Hyunseung looked over and saw Junhyung walking this way

 

"Yeah?" She answered back not knowing who it was at first

 

"I knew it was you that tattoo on the back of your shoulder looked familiar" 'She has a tattoo?'Hyunseung thought to himself while trying to take a glance at it

 

".........Junhyung oppa?" she stood up and walked up to him.  Hyunseung could still hear what they were saying since they weren’t far so, he just listened since he didn’t have anything else to do.

 

"Who else has seen that tattoo, hahah" he said while laughing, 'ugh I hate him. What a douchebag.'

 

"Oh true... haha what are you doing over here?"

 

"Well I was looking around for you, it took me forever!" 'Why was he looking for her?'

 

"Junhyung oppa?!" Hara called for him

 

"Hey Hara, you done?" Hyunseung turned around saw the look on Hyuna's face, 'she must like him...'

 

"Yeah the line in the bathroom was pretty long, sorry"

 

"Hi Hara unnie" she said as she faked a smile

 

"Hyuna?" Hara said with an unsure look

 

"Yeah" she said as she faked another smile

 

"Oh! I hardly recognized you! Is that your date over there?" she said while looking over at Hyunseung’s direction so, he quickly turned away to look like he wasn't listening to them

 

"Oh.. yeah kinda" 'Kinda? Why does that feel so offensive...Maybe I'm being too much a jerk? Ugh whatever, technically I didn't want to really be here with her..' Hyunseung just decided to stop listening to them and just looked around the club since it was his first time here.

 

Suddenly a man stood up on what looked like the main stage, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO CLUB RAIN'S FIRST MASQUERADE PARTY……!” (same stuff as above… )

Hara looked like she was bugging Junhyung to dance with her. Hyunseung saw Hyuna look at the stage in envy of all the couples signing up, "Okay..Are you going to too Hyuna?" he asked

 

Hyuna heard Junhyung talk and just quietly answered, "No probably not" 'She looks like she really wants to go up there and dance. I could tell cause she kept looking at the dance stage'

 

"Oh okay, well then see you around. Call or text me if you need me okay? I have my phone in my pocket"

 

"Okay don't worry about me" Hyunseung saw that she was walking over to him so he pretended to be doing something so it didn't look like he  was eavesdropping

 

"Sorry about that.." she said

 

"Yeah, dont worry about it. Be right back" Hyunseung stood up and walked over to where the people were signing up for the couple dance battles and wrote on the paper. "HYUNA AND JS"

 

As he was walking back with a proud smile on his face, he noticed that Hyuna was with a guy. At first I thought it was her friend so he just took his time. He took a closer look and saw that she looked really uncomfortable... so he started to walk a little faster. All of a sudden, Hyunseung saw that he was trying to kiss her! So he ran up to them, grabbed the guy, and punched him.

 

With his veins popping out of his body, he screamed at the guy "If I see you near her again I'll ing kill you!" Hyunseung sat down to calm himself and looked over to her, he took a glance up and down to see if she was physically okay. "You okay?" I asked her with a worried face

 

"Yeah thank you" ‘I guess she isn’t as bad as I thought..’ After a short small talk they decided to go on the dance floor. It was awkward at first but as time went on, it got better and better.

 

After a short time, the MC came up on the stage to announce the beginning of the Masquerade couple battle, "May I have your attention ladies and gentlemen~ Our first  couple dance battle will be.... GASEOB going against L&partner"..[GAYOON &YOSEOB VS L & GYURI]”

 

The two couples were dancing and when they were done the crowd was screaming.

 

"Okay the winners will be decided by you guys. So scream for whoever you think did better! If you think GASEOB did better scream! (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)" Hyunseung looked over at Hyuna to see her tiny body trying to scream her off. His face started to create a smile. If you think L&partner should win scream~ (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) Okay, I think we have a winner... And the winner for this round is GASEOB! So come up and throw the dart and get your prize~"

 

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!" they both said while bowing, then they were getting ready to throw the dart......

 

PLOP "Congratulations! You guys won the couple tee! So go other there to that lady and get your prize. Our next contestants that will be battling it out in 10 minutes will be....KYU & BOOGER AND ‘KIHYUN’ [ Sungkyu & Jiyoon vs Kikwang & Jihyun]...

 

(so on and so forth..)

 

 AND FOR OUR FINAL COUPLE DANCE BATTLE WILL BE ….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JOKER&HARAGU vs HYUNA & JS”

‘. It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this….’

 

 


WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!
Thanks for all the love&support :) So this chapter probably has the most interaction of 2hyun so hopefully some of you will be happy?
Who do you think is going to win or should win the couple battle? Trouble Maker or Junhyung&Hara? Please comment!

 

And please for those who like my story/stories please check out my new ones!

For Myungsoo/Woohyun fans:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235079/my-perfect-man-4minute-hyuna-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun-myungah-wooah

And here’s my other story for Big Bang fans:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234537/because-of-you-4minute-bigbang-chaerin-gdragon-hyuna-top

 

Other than that, until the next time I update! :)

-SHINEY

 

PS: CONGRATS TO TROUBLEMAKER FOR MAKING IT ON THE 2012 GAON FIRST HALF CHARTS: ONLINE STREAMS!
 < Online Chart – Streams >

8. HyunA & Hyunseung – “Trouble Maker” – 20,721,759 Streams