Wishing I Never Met You

Wishing I Never Met You

Wishing I never met you.

“Oh my god, you are so annoying! Go away.” I scream at the man trailing not too far behind me. He’s someone I’ve for a while. He won’t seem to leave me alone. Every single day he takes time out of his schedule just to see me. He says he loves me. That he wants me by his side.

His steps become louder and he grabs my wrist, stopping me from going any further.

“Please, don’t run from me. I love you-,”

“Shut up, Youngbae!” I interrupt him, yank my hand from his grasp, and continue walking in the direction of my house. He can’t bother me in my house, right?

Wrong.

The phone rings off the hook at a constant speed. Once it stops, I try and hold onto the few seconds of silence before it starts back up again. I can feel my sanity slipping away from me slowly and I finally decide to rip the cord from the wall, buying me a few more seconds of silence.

A sense of cold rejoice washes over me until my cell phone starts ringing. I grab the phone, take one look at the number and throw it against the wall. When will he leave me alone?

“I’m really wishing I never met you, Youngbae…”



Why does she do this to me? Tear out my heart? Make me feel things I don’t want to? She’s a witch, but at the same time she’s an angel. I can’t help what I feel for her.

I try to get closer to her and show my heart, but all she does is turn me away with harsh words of scorn and hate. She’s abusive and cruel, but so beautiful and perfect. The way her hair falls down her shoulders and frames her face. The way she smiles at her friends. Even the way she scowls when she sees me.

The thing that breaks my heart the most about her is the look in her eyes when she sees me. It’s as if she’s looking at some horrible creature that she cannot even stand to look at. I’m not a monster. AllI want to do is love her.

My heart hurts with all the feelings I hold for her that I can’t express. I try calling her, but she won’t pick up. Why do you do this to me?

“I’m really wishing I never met you…”