His revenge

Avenging CL (oneshot)

 

"Yang Goon...uhm...interesting top we're wearing today" Park Jin Young, more known as JYP tried to hold back his laughter. He was always jeered for his eccentric fashion sense but today, he was celebrating in his head upon seeing YG's outfit. The YGEntertainment CEO donned a netted see through tank top which he thought surpassed his infamous 'plastic pants' in so many levels.

 

"Why did you come today? I told you I pushed back the meeting. Look. The SM representative isn't even here" YG hissed in frustration.

"Well, my sched is quite hectic. I don't have any other time to discuss the next plans for KPOP Star. I am in the middle of my promotions-" In the middle of explaining, JYP suddenly burst into a fit of laughter. "S-sorry, I r-really can't help but notice the drastic change in the way you dress. Are you going through mid-life crisis? Or are you hanging out a tad bit too much with your kid G-Dragon?"

"Do you want me to push you off my building?" YG mumbled angrily.

"Okay. Sorry...sorry. I'll stop. But what exactly are you trying to pull? I'm not hating. I'm just...curious" JYP asked as he struggled to keep a straight face.

Before YG could answer him back, someone knocked on his office. "Come in!" He shouted at the door.

It opened slowly and entered the office was a stylist. "Sajangnim, here's the top you requested." The stylist handed him a plain black shirt.

"What took you so long?!" He roughly grabbed the shirt from the stylist's hands. He then turned to JYP, "I'm just going to change so if you'll excuse me"

"Yes, please, go ahead! Spare my eyes and get rid of that top, quick!" JYP waved his hand to send him off while snorting.

YG gave him a deathly glare before heading at his office toilet.



 

As soon as he was done changing, YG plopped back down into his seat with an angry expression traced all over his face.

"Can I be nosy and ask what the interesting top was about?" JYP, who had now calmed himself down, asked the fuming YGe president.

"I think some rat is behind this. I went to the gym a while ago and went to the showers after. When I got out, someone stole my clothes replacing it with..." he shivered a little "...that revolting top. I didn’t have my phone with me and there was no one in the gym. So I had no choice but to wear it. Ah, that top is really disgusting!"

"You shouldn’t have worn it if it was…” JYP sneered.

"I thought it would be better to wear it than to walk around with no clothes at all ‘cause I don't exactly have the abs I used to have back in the day you know? But boy was I wrong. I tried my best to stealthily pave my way towards my office but some of them still saw me. Jiyong hollered 'Hey, is that my top? Looking y hyung!' while Youngbae cackled hysterically. I can also tell Minji and Bom were holding back their laughter as they walked past me at the cafeteria. I instantly became the company's laughing stock, and I'm the bloody CEO! Ah! I'm so mad. I want to fire everyone!" He pounded his fist on the table. "If I found out who did this, he is going to get in so much trouble"

 



 

"Alright, whoever did it better step forward, now!" YG said in a cold tone furrowing his brows.

The Bigbang and 2NE1 members were all stood in a line in front of the president's table.

"With all due respect, hyung, I want to ask why you only called us? There are a lot of people in this company. Psy-hyung could have done it, Gummy-noona could have done it" G-Dragon spoke up. The others nodded in agreement.

YG only narrowed his eyes, "I think I know you well enough to assume that the culprit was one of you"

"Even us? It would make sense if you suspect it was one of the Bigbang oppas. But, sajangnim, you also suspect us?" Minji suddenly outburst.

"Wow... Thanks Minji..." TOP frowned at Minji feeling betrayed.

 

"Alright, since no one is owning up to it, I will single you guys out. I'm pretty sure when the incident happened, the ones who are in the building are Jiyong, Youngbae, Chaerin, Seungri and Minji. The rest who didn't get called out can go" YG said.

"Oh yes! Later guys!" TOP fist-pumped “I’ll see you later too innocent maknae” he pointed at Minji earning him an eye-roll from her.

"Goodluck! Fighting!" Sandara cheered them on and Bom added, “…or not. Punish them hard sajangnim!”

 

The members who were above suspicion left the room leaving the five others behind.

“Okay, you five. I demand an explanation” YG rubbed his temples.

"Hyung, I swear it wasn't me" G-Dragon was the first to speak up. “I was busy writing songs in the studio with Teddy hyung. I don’t have time to joke around”

“It also wasn’t me hyung. I was helping Jiyong” Youngbae added.

“And I was with them in the studio too!” Chaerin said. 
“Yeah, I can attest to that. She was watching Teddy-hyung” Jiyong shrugged.

Minji also meekly reasoned, “It also wasn’t me sajangnim. I was filming Minzy TV in the dance studio” 

They all looked at Seungri expecting him to explain himself but did not say a word.

"Seungri! You're quiet back there! Were you the one who did it?" YG raised his brow in suspicion.

Seungri only bowed his head down.

"Were you?"

Silence.

"I said were you?"

"Ne, hyung..." Seungri finally admitted. His voice almost seemed like a whisper.

"W-what? Why did you do it?"

"I...I only did it for CL" Seungri reasoned.

Chaerin gawked at him in shock, “Yah! Why are you involving me in this?”

"Alright, Chaerin, stay behind"

"I have nothing to do with this. Sajangnim! I don't even talk to him! Yah! Seungri! Why are you doing this? I really hate you!" Chaerin exclaimed feeling extremely wronged.

"Jiyong, Minji and Youngbae, you three can leave" YG dismissed them.

"No. We can stay" Jiyong said not wanting to miss any action. Minji and Youngbae nodded to second his notion.

YG only coldly hissed, "Leave or I'll punish you three as well"

The three groaned as they made their way out of the office.

 

"Now, what were you two up to? Tell me quickly while my head is still cool" YG leaned back on his leather seat.


 

"I swear once they come out of there, Chaerin-unnie will punch the soul out of Seungri-oppa. There was no way unnie was involved in this" Minji shook her head as she waited outside the president’s office with Jiyong and Youngbae.

"Okay. Let's bet on who's going to shed tears first" Youngbae started. "I'm calling on Seungri"

"Seungri" Jiyong raised his hand.

"My bet is also Seungri-oppa. I think it's pretty obvious" Minji chipped in.

The door to the office suddenly opened and Chaerin and Seungri went out. Jiyong, Youngbae and Minji quickly hid behind the plant nearby.

As soon as the doors closed, Chaerin sternly looked at Seungri and heaved a deep sigh.

“Ooooh. 's about to get reaaaal” Jiyong whispered.

Suddenly, Chaerin gingerly placed her hand on the back of Seungri’s head,  "Seungri, does it hurt?..." she asked gently eliciting a silent ‘WHAT?’ from the three hiding behind the plant.

"Nah, it's okay. I always get slaps in the back of the head when he reprimands me. I think I’ve grown resistant to it already" Seungri chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You’re still an idiot. You shouldn't have done it, you know? He always tells I’m ugly right at my face. I’m also used to it" Chaerin waved her hand.

"No you’re not. I can tell you were hurt and I was kind of hurt for you...” Seungri trailed off. “I just think it was unfair in so many ways. You see, I'm the only one who has the right to insult you”

"Stupid!” Chaerin hit him lightly on the arm. “Look, your solo album got pushed back..."

“It was all worth it. Don’t worry” Seungri smiled. “Anyway, I’ll get going now. Don’t feel guilty anymore. I always wanted to do that to him anyway” he chortled. “See you later. Bye!” he saluted and then his heel.

Chaerin chased after him. "Wait!".  She suddenly engulfed him in a tight hug from the back, "Uhm, thank you…Thank you for caring”

The three eavesdroppers widened their eyes at the affection Chaerin showed to her mortal enemy.

Seungri smiled from ear to ear, “You’re always welcome.”

Chaerin meekly asked, “..Do you want me to prepare you dinner tonight? You can come over"

"Will there be spicy chicken?" Seungri raised his brows expectantly.

Chaerin chuckled as she nodded her head against his back, “Yeah, I’ll make chicken”

"It's a date then" Seungri turned around and patted her head.


 

As soon as they left...

 

"Aww" Minji exclaimed in a short squeak.

"That bastard and his ways to get the ladies" Jiyong smirked.

"I think I really need lessons from him..." Youngbae stated still in shock.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Yeah. That was the one shot. Hope you liked it! And I hope you liked his revenge