And that's the end.

It's War;

 

 

Chanyeol sat on the rooftop, rifle aiming at Joonmyun—someone who though Chanyeol loved him deeply—until he heard a sudden stop of a car. He flinched and quickly retreated, deciding that he always another time to finish Joonmyun off. Chanyeol sat back in his car, throwing his rifle in the back of the car in frustration. A part of him was happy he was stopped, the other… not so much.

His phone rang and he merely glanced at it, seeing Joonmyun’s name on the screen. Chanyeol answered it. “Yeah?” He heard a whimper from his harsh voice. “Yeollie-ah, I think people are following me.” Chanyeol leaned back in his seat, eying the rode in front of him. “You think or you know?”

“…Yeollie.” Chanyeol sighed. “Fine, where are you?”

Joonmyun hummed, “at the café.”

And then the other side of the line went dead.


 

They ran; hands firmly locked as the only thing that they could wish for was that the hit-man would give up already. The pair turned, so did the man shortly after and a gunshot rung in Chanyeol’s ear. Joonmyun fell to his knees, panting softly as he held onto his shoulder. “H-Hyung…”

Chanyeol let himself fill with rage as he hit the hit-man hard enough for him to fall on the floor, grabbing a pistol from his jacket he aimed it for the man’s head and shot. Joonmyun just watched, slightly scared of Chanyeol—but then again, he knew better.

Joonmyun let the younger boy help him back, they began to run again. “Where are we going?” Chanyeol glanced at his Hyung, “To a friend’s house.” The older man was getting tired but he followed Chanyeol anyway, only ending up at small RV parked at a junkyard. “Yeol—“

“Trust me,” Joonmyun nodded and Chanyeol barged into the mobile home, greeting a man who was trying to eat. “Sehun-ah… I need your help.” The boy looked younger, but not by too must. “Chanyeol Hyung, who is that…?” Chanyeol just brought Joonmyun to the bedroom at the back. Sehun followed hesitantly. “Oh wait…” Sehun thought about. “Is this your boyfriend?” Chanyeol didn’t like that word, although he nodded nonetheless. “He was shot… can you help him?”

Sehun just smiled.

Chanyeol took that as a yes.  


                                                

Chanyeol left to do his job—was, you know, to kill people. Joonmyun was left with Sehun who took care of him so gently, Joonmyun began to like him more than his so-called “boyfriend” who didn’t even like to be called his “boyfriend.” Joonmyun huffed a bit until Sehun came in. “Want a cookie, Hyung?” He asked sweetly, holding up a small cookie towards Joonmyun.

“Oh sure,” He smiled and took it. “Hey, you know my arm is feeling better.”

Sehun smiled back, “Really?”

Joonmyun flexed his arm, nodding to himself. Sehun couldn’t help but think that his Hyung was so cute. “Soon you’ll have to leave.” Joonmyun stopped. He frowned and looked at the cookie. “I’ll have to leave?” He mumbled quietly to himself, taking a bite. “Well… Chanyeol Hyung will probably want you to.”

Joonmyun said no more.


 

Joonmyun smiled when he saw Sehun sleeping, cuddled up in his blanket at the driver seat. The window was opened. “Hunnie Bunnie~” Joonmyun said fondly, shaking the younger boy awake gently.

“A-ah, Joonmyun Hyung…” Sehun blushed. “You shouldn’t sleep there, your back will ache.” The younger boy nodded and Joonmyun got back into the RV. The two got in there beds, which were really couches, and just laid there. They, from time-to-time, glanced at each other. Joonmyun got up first.

Sehun watched his Hyung, noticing how he wanted to sit with him. He got up. Joonmyun sat down, “I don’t think I ever said this before, but… thank you.” He grabbed Sehun’s hand and held in his own. Sehun let him. He eyed his Hyung as he leaned closer, pecking the younger boy’s cheek.

He mumbled it again, against Sehun’s skin: “Thank you.”

Man, Sehun thought, his lips are soft


 

Sehun and Joonmyun sat on Sehun’s bed, Joonmyun drinking hot chocolate as they talked. They made jokes and talked about what they found today when they walked around the junkyard. Sehun ruffled Joonmyun’s hair—saying something about how tall people can ruffle even a Hyung’s hair, of course, Joonmyun disagreed but smiled and chuckled when Sehun did it anyway.

Suddenly, Chanyeol appeared. He looked back and forth at the two before grabbing Joonmyun’s wrist. “Ani, ani…” Joonmyun moved his “boyfriend’s” hand away. Chanyeol grabbed him again, making his Hyung stand up as he forced the older boy outside. “Yah, Hyung…” Sehun stood. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Sehun followed them.

He pulled Joonmyun out of Chanyeol’s grip, getting a punch in the face. He responded by punching back. Joonmyun watched—the only thing he could do—in fear. Chanyeol kicked Sehun, both of them falling to the floor. Joonmyun helped Sehun up. He stood in front of the younger boy as Chanyeol took out a gun, holding his arms out.

Sehun and Joonmyun both closed their eyes tightly as they heard Chanyeol shoot his gun. When they opened their eyes again, Chanyeol was on the floor. Blood flowed out his neck and to the dirt, he could hardly breathe. The two ran over, both on their knees. Joonmyun held Chanyeol in his arms, Sehun staring. Chanyeol pulled out to train tickets from his jacket and Joonmyun’s heart dropped.

Chanyeol’s eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He was gone. 


 

Ta-daa. orz. I wanted to post this before my laptop died. ; ~ ;"

Make sure to comment~ o w o /lethrowsloveu/

this seemed so much better in my head. /shot.