Days

I Am The Best (10 Shot)

Tumblr_mh6auxb0ti1r4z8vro1_500_large

Jin Ae's POV

"Uncle..... a what?" I asked.

"A blind date" My uncle replied.

My uncle sat right across me in that same meeting room, on the same day I sprained my leg... and that idiotic guy turned out to be that stupid manager! The meeting was over. The security guards explained that a man purposely touched a painting, attempting to ruin it. He was arrested, and now I was stuck listening to my uncle. It's obvious he helps me all the time, BUT I DON'T WANT TO DATE!

"No, Never ever will I do that again" The first dates I've been on were nerve racking. But they started to become boring, when me or that match would run out of words. But that's only natural since I never talk in the first place.

"You can't handle this museum alone! You need support! What if I die? Your mother's gonna help you? No. She can't. Why? Because she has mental issues." My uncle replied.

"I don't need a guy to handle my surrounding! And that's that!" I said. I got up sharply, but I fell back down due to the pain shooting down my legs. "Ugghh! Leave please!" My uncle grinned. He wasn't all that serious when it came to me, his neice, since he knew I gave up easily. Giving up was easy...

"Actually, didn't you mention you left my sis at the parlour?" My eyes shot open.

"SH-it. samchou, gimme a hat!" I said.

"Why.....?" My uncle asked.

"Cuz you always wear hats!" My uncle was old, wore glasses, suit and a hat.

"So.........?"

"So give it!" I said, impatiently.

"Hmph... no patience at all!" He threw the hat across the table.

My sprained ankle was a huge pain. Instead of getting up, I got down, taking the hat in my hands, on my knees and strated crawling to the entrance. 

"Uh, Jin Ae... just because everyone left doesn't mean no body will see you outside this room.... you know?" My uncle said, as he sorted through his papers.

I ignored him, and opened the door lightly. No one was there. This was my chance!

"Bye uncle!" I called back, as I started crawling with my head low. I only took ONE crawl out and I was facing a dinasaur!

'Kris' bent down. Why does he have an english name?? And said, "I THOUGHT you'd be here" He grinned.

I started crawling again. I'll take the back door out and I'll tell one of the security guards to get my car. Hell, I'm a genius!

He came in my way again. I crawled out of his way again. Boyaa? What does he want?

"Bo?"

"I thought you'd need a ride" He said.

"I've got 2 legs I can walk....... wait, no I can't" I lifted my eye brows. "I still can't trust you" At that moment I got a text.

"Jin Ae, you date is set at 8PM, be ready!" I read it out loud. "The story of my life... "

"It's interesting" Kris said.

"Bo?"

"The story of your life!"

"You have mental issues, you know that, right?"

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm not the one crawling out of a meeting room" He replied.

At the same time, another text came, 'The table is reserved at that  infamous Seoul Restaurant you love. His name is Lu Han.' The text read.

Who said... I WAS GOING? STUPID SAMCHOu!

By that time, I was already being carried to the car. I didn't say anything and continued texting. 'HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON A BLIND DATE WITH A SWOLLEN ANKLE?' is what I told my uncle.

Kris put me down in the front seat. "Oh thanks!" I said, as I started the car.

If I had to go with a spained ankle than what ever. All I had to do was show up, right?

But than I realized something, "Keys?" Kris asked. "Hunh?" I wasn't sitting in the driver's seat. W-what?

"Do you want to die?" He asked, with a straight face.

"Uh... let me think about it." I paused.... I should live another two years. Um-hum. Yup. I took out my keys and gave them to him. I stayed quiet while he drove me to the hospital.  

I just realized somthing; I should never EVER get hurt again. Who knew I would talk this much when I'm in pain??

Hey guys! It's a short chapter but the next chapter's gonna be long... I promise!

~~~~~~~LJKlover101

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT