Jin Ae

I Am The Best (10 Shot)

tumblr_m2hhgxaBkn1rp34ywo1_500.png

Jin Ae

I walked down the halls of the huge art gallery, checking all the right positions.

I tilted my head.

There was an upside down painting.

I took out my new cell phone, and dialed a number.

It was closing time.

"Yeobesayo. Put In Jae on..... In Jae who put up the latest art work?... Yeah. Fire him." I hung up, without listening to her reply.

I closed the door behind me, leaving each section in the art gallery locked with its security on.

It was only 9 at night, and the sun was going down now.

I drove home, parked my car in the parking lot.

"RRRrr rooff roof" I looked behind me. A dog was behind me.

He ran right to me.

It was supposed to be an attack but when he jumped on me, but the dog snuggled in my collar. I held it.

"Lost?"

"roof roof"

"You ran away?" I asked, understanding his feelings.

"ROOF!"

"Ah! You didn't get your meal yet?"

"Kang San - Ah!!! I'll get you food! come back!!" A little kid came running out of the house. The kid, who was at least 30 meters away from me ran towards me.

"Kang San - Ah!! Don't run away!" The kid was about 8 years old.

"Dae Ho! Don't run! You'll fall!" A guy came out of the house. After all that running and screaming both of them stood in front of me. He was out of breath and he looked really worried. Looks young.

The reason they had to run 30 meters was because my houses was 10 times bigger than there's. Therefore it took up a LOT of space.

"Kang San - Ah!" The little boy was crying. I wore long, black heels, a black mini skirt, and a black blazer over a white blouse. I walked over to the little boy, bent down, and the dog leaped into the boys hands.

Dae Ho, the little boy, laughed as the dog his tears off his face. I smiled at the dog.

"Good boy... " I whispered. I straightened up, and started walking to my front gate.

"Uh, um! Thanks" The guy who ran after the kid spitted out. I looked back. "No problem" I turned back to go open my gate, but he spoke again.

"We just moved in, next door." He said. I looked back. Until this day, no guy tried to make a conversation with me. He probably doesn't know me well enough?

"Yeah. Good for you." I said, as I turned around. This time I looked at the guy in the face. A meter away. He wore skinny jeans, white shirt and a grey cardigan. Ok, now I can't tell whether you're younger or older! I screamed in my head.

The guy just stared at me. Uh, did he not hear the insult I threw at him.

It was a light insult.

I didn't want to be nice anymore.

I didn't want to chase after guys anymore.

The Next Day

I woke up. Not to my alarm clock but my mother.

"Jin Ae-Ah! Omma wants that doll! It looks like your father!" I woke up.

My mom was short for her, er, age, but she USED to act her age.

Now she's just a kid, growing white hair.

"Omma, forget about that doll" I said as I took the magazine she was holding up to me. "We need to color your hair." I said.

"My hair?" She asked, "Why? White hair looks pretty?"

"Not to everyone" I said. It was my day off that day. I took my mom to the closest mall.

Of course I could have just ordered a barber to come over but I didn't.

"Omma, I'm going to leave ok? They need me at work. "This Ahjummah is going to take care of you" I pointed over to the lady t and coloring my moms hair. The lady agreed thankfully. And I left.

Some idiot tried touching a painting!

I drove to work and started to open the entrance gate. Forgetting that I was wearing high heels, I starting walking at the speed of light, breaking into a run. I almost got to the door, when I heard a huge twist. Pain slid through my whole body. My body wobbled, tilted, and I finally fell. Or no, actually I didn't fall on the ground. I fell in someone's arms. I looked up and saw a guy looking down at me.

"Uh, sorry" I tried getting up on one foot. I stood straight. My face was probably red with pain.

I heard a laugh. I looked up. It was the guy I met yesterday. When our eyes met, I couldn't balance myself and finally fell.

"Ouch!" The sad thing was, the art gallery was opened to public and people kept watching me.

Aisshh! Forget about this! I got to get to that section! I sat up. Stripped off my shoes, and looked straight..... i-into the eyes of the guy. He was grinning, only inches away from my face. I backed away. 

"Boyaa?.... Bichussaw?" He didn't hear me. Ok this guy was starting to scar me. With out using the help of my left sprained ankle, I got up on one foot, and started hopping away. The guy walked along with me. I stopped.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Yeah. I need you to ask me if you want any help." He said, politely, trying to hide his smile.

I don't LIKE asking people for help! "Thanks for the offer, but now I'm NEVER going to ask for your help!" I said, and turned away. He was wearing a suit today. Probably a business man. Wait. Wait. Wait. WAS THAT KID HIS SON??

With that thought in my mind, I shot my gaze to him.

"You married?" I asked out of the blue. If I fell for a married guy, I was gonna die.

"No" NO MARRIAGE? AND A CHILD?? My mind was going to explode.

"No girlfriend?" I asked.

"No" D-Did he have a child with a e??

"Than how do you have a child?" I finally asked.

That's when he fully stopped grinning. "Dae Ho?" He asked. "What about.... my brother?" He asked.

"Hunh?"

I continued hopping on one foot. He followed me. He was CLEARLY hiding his laugh! That damn fool!

My right foot ran out of energy, and I couldn't take it anymore. I bit my lip.

After that second I was in the guy's arms.

"H-Hey! I could go by myself!" I almost screamed out. "Let me down! Let me down! Let me down!!" I almost started crying like a little kid. He took me to where my meeting room was.

Wait......................  how did he know where the meeting room was?

He opened the door. "I swear, I'm gonna make you lose your job!" I whispered in his ear. He set me down at the main end of the table where I sat across from my uncle.

"Jin Ae, What happened?" My uncle asked.

"I sprained my ankle. I couldn't walk. That's..... how things ended up this way." I finished off. "By the way, Kang-isshi, who is this guy?"

I pointed to the guy that brought me there.

"He's replacing our manager. It's his introduction meeting. 24 year old Wu Fan" My uncle said. The whole meeting room looked at me.

"Calling me Kris is fine too. Thank you very much. I'm in your care"

"What ever, I want to fire hi... BO?"

MANAGER?

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Please and Thank You