Thinking Things Through

The Love Story of Two Brothers

Also that day in the Lee's residence, Sungmin was in his room playing with his soft soccer ball and throwing it upward and catching it when it falls. He just repeated while thinking about how his revenge, as he thought, had caused him.

"Gi... She is a girl who, without her knowledge, let someone like her. She is just hard to hurt. Though I think I'm just being nice to her, it ended up that I'm not being nice, but is really nice towards her. Though she is shy at times to approach anyone and she'd rather keep everything to herself, you can easily see what had been bothering her or what is really deep inside her. It's like I feel like a older brother to her whenever I'm with her. I have the urge to protect her as an older brother. I think it's not just the great idea of using her to make Eunhyuk jealous though I can see my plan is somehow working. Eunhyuk... You really need to treasure her." Sungmin thought as he played with his soft soccer ball.

_ _ _ _ _

Also that time in Minjae's house, Minjae was in their house's swing at their backyard. She was thinking about how her relationship is with Eunhyuk, with her best friend Gi and Sungmin.

"Eunhyuk is really fun to be with. He tends to be funny whenever he sees someone sad. He is someone who every girl would want to have. Why did I even try to be with him when I know I'll just end hurting him? Is it because I wanted to try how it really feels with him since Gi always talks how funny, nice and fun is to be with him? I know even though I'm with him, I still look for Sungmin's company. I don't know what this two brothers have that made me both fall for them, except that I love Sungmin more than Eunhyuk. I don't even know what kind of love I really had for Eunhyuk. Is it just for a friend or more than that? *sigh* I need to fix things right away." She thought and pushed her feet against the ground stopping the swing from moving.

_ _ _ _ _

Saturday morning...

Sungmin went to the shop where the necklace Gi had been liking though she doesn't want to tell it. Lucky the necklace was still there. With a smile, he entered the shop and asked for the sales lady the necklace. The sales lady gave it to him and Sungmin looked at it.

"Is it for your girlfriend?" The sales lady asked.

"Ah... Aniyo. It's just for a friend that I treat as a younger sister." Sungmin said and smiled. The sales lady nodded. "I'll get this." Sungmin said and smiled. The sales lady nodded and got the necklace. It was placed in a baby blue rectangular box and then the lady placed it in a plastic. Sungmin paid for it and got the plastic bag. Sungmin then left after.

_ _ _ _ _

With Eunhyuk at the same time...

Eunhyuk went to the stuff toy shop where he sees Minjae kept on glancing at whenever they pass by. He went in and asked the sales lady for the big teddy bear. He bought it and left the shop after.