Totes Adorable

Onhohoho: Minho

HI!!!!  I'm back from vaca and exhausted and even more stressed than before but whatever... I was working on this chapter on my phone on the plane today so... enjoy.  The fluff is literally eating my brain.

Also, I am aware that I have used this picture in Onho before but it is too ing cute not to use it okay!  Onew's face is presh.  I mean, it is always precious but he is all squinty and more adorable than normal... and just yeah.


 

Minho tip-toed down the long hallway, trying to be as quiet as humanly possible because he honestly couldn't think of anything more mortifying than Onew's mother catching him sneaking into the older boy's room at six am.

 

He had innocent intentions, despite how it may appear, because he couldn't just leave without saying anything.

 

That would be rude.

 

And his mother had raised him better than that.

 

So here he was, creeping down a foreign hallway lined with pictures of his boyfriend— he just loved saying that word, boyfriend— his thousand-watt smile evident at any age.  The ages of the pictures regressing every step he took, ending with an adorable baby picture of Onew wearing a duck patterned onesie making him stop in front of a door that looked the most promising.  

 

Minho took a deep breath, repressing his sudden urge to throw up as his heart leapt into his throat.  He turned the doorknob gently, praying it didn't creak when he pressed it open so he could peak inside.  He let out a sigh of relief when he saw a desk full of papers and textbooks.  He pushed the door open farther, the room slowly opening up to him until he saw a mound under the deep blue sheets, a mop of golden brown hair peaking out.

 

Minho crept inside, shutting the door behind himself and proceeding to step over a few discarded items of clothing as he crept over to the bed.  The carpet felt unfamiliar but nice and velvety soft under his bare feet.  Minho repressed a shudder; there was just something so intimate, so personal about being in another persons’ room.  He glanced around, taking in the various photographs and trinkets around the room, it made him feel like he was seeing a deeply personal aspect of Onew hyung’s life.  The only problem was he didn’t feel like he had earned the right to be privy on such information.  He sighed internally, settling gingerly on the soft mattress next to Onew, giving the sleeping boy a gently shake, "hyung, wake up."

 

Onew grumbled in his sleep, clutching his pillow tighter as he turned his face away from Minho.

 

"Onew hyung," Minho called quietly, shaking his shoulder lightly once again.

 

Onew whined cutely, rolling onto his side and curling into a tight ball.

 

Minho couldn't help but laugh; he was just too adorable for his own good.

 

He shook him again, a bit harder than before and Onew jerked awake, his eyes blinking rapidly to expel the remnants of sleep.

 

"Hyung, I have to go home and get ready for school," Minho whispered, feeling a little bad about waking him up so early.

 

Onew sat up, his hair mussed in an adorably unattractive fashion and his eyes were tired and puffy; he looked perfect.

 

"Minho?" Onew muttered, his voice deep and thick with disuse.

 

Minho chuckled, "go back to sleep hyung, I just didn't want to leave without saying goodbye."

 

Onew hummed in understanding, falling back against his pillows and sighing as his eyes fell closed once again, sleep ready to instantly wash over him.

 

"See you at school hyung," Minho whispered, placing a gentle, chaste kiss to Onew's lips before slipping back out the door and quietly make his way down the stairs.

 

~~~

 

"Good morning," Onew muttered, his cheeks pink and his tone hopeful as he sat down next to Minho in class.

 

Minho smiled brightly, "good morning hyung."

 

"Did you sleep okay?"

 

"It was fine," Minho replied, completely lying because how could he have possible slept on that uncomfortable couch when Onew was merely feet away from him?

 

"Good," Onew said, glancing down at his hands in awkward discomfort, "how’s your wrist?"

 

Minho chuckled, "it's better now," he said lightly.  His hand grazing Onew’s arm ever so slightly as he leaned in, whispering into Onew's ear so only he could hear, "you know, you look really cute when you first wake up."

 

Onew's eyes went wide as saucers, staring at Minho in surprise, "I— what?"

 

Minho laughed loudly, causing the students around them to turn, unaccustomed to Minho making any noise at all.

 

"I— you left before I woke up," Onew stated, his tone almost accusatory.

 

"You don't remember hyung?  I came in and said goodbye before I left."

 

"You came into my room," Onew said slowly, his tone filled with confusion and astonishment.

 

"I thought you would remember," Minho said with a frown.

 

"I— that was real?  I thought that was just a dream," Onew muttered, still looking a little shell-shocked.

 

"You dream about me often hyung?" Minho said, a teasing glint in his eye.

 

Onew blushed deeper, "I think I liked you better when you didn't talk," he muttered.

 

"We both know that isn't true."

 

Onew huffed; his cheeks still an adorable shade of pink but he was saved from having to respond when class began.

 

However, Minho wasn't done talking.  He had been silent long enough and he figured it was time to show Onew how much he wanted the older boy in his life.

 

Hyung what are you doing on Friday after practice? Minho wrote on a slip of paper, sliding it across their desks.

 

Onew unfolded the paper, scanning it quickly before jotting down a reply, visibly uncomfortable with passing notes in class because he kept glancing nervously at the teacher before practically throwing the paper back to Minho.

 

Jonghyun.

 

You're doing Jonghyun after school? 0.o

 

Onew giggled, what's it to you? :P

 

I don't like hearing my boyfriend is with someone else, Minho smiled to himself as he watched Onew’s eyes shine with happiness as he read the words.

 

Well what did you have in mind?

 

What ever you want hyung, it's our first date after all.

 

Second.

 

?

 

It's our second date.  You didn’t honestly think I went to a soccer game because I felt like it did you? XD

 

Minho smiled fondly at the older boy, whether intentional or not, Onew was much better at playful banter—bordering on flirting— in written form, probably due to the fact that he couldn't stumble over his words in text form, well it is our first date as an official couple.  So anywhere you want to go.

 

Movies?

 

I'll pick you up at seven.

 

Onew smiled, slipping the note into his backpack and jotting down some words on his notepad to keep the teacher from getting suspicious.

 

Minho grinned to himself, mentally planning out every aspect of their date, not minding the least bit that every scenario he came up with ended up with some variation of his lips against Onew’s.

 


Ridiculously fluffy.  And I mean it, it only gets worse.  Seriously the rest of this story is guilty pleasure fluff.... warning you now.