Counselling session

Counselling session

 

“I’m handsome.I’m handsome”,Luhan said to himself infront of his mirror.

“Ge,how many times must you repeat that words already? I can’t focus with my composing work if you say another word of I’m handsome”,Lay said in irritating voice.

“But I AM handsome,right?”,Luhan asks directly to Lay this time.

“Luhan ge, is there are a problem?”,Lay asks suddenly. He stopped his work and closed his laptop. Composing can be done after this,his ge does has a problem right now.

“Someone says to me I can only be cute….not handsome like Kris.Is it true?”,Luhan said in a sad voice.

“May I ask who is this wonderful person?”, Lay asks after pouring his green tea from the jug to the cup. Then he takes a sip while listen attentively to Luhan.

“1/3 of Exo K members”,Luhan said while taking a side beside Lay. He continued back staring his reflection with his second mirror, the hand mirror and making several ‘cool’ expressions.

 

If you can call it ‘cool’ with the baby face like Luhan.

 

“Why bother with them? They’re probably jealous they’re not cute as you”,Lay said after awhile.

“See?!Even you don’t even think I’m handsome too. Should I act like Kris too? Maybe I can be handsome too by doing that?”,Luhan replied. With right hand holding the mirror,he put his finger on his lips and stares greasily ily like Kris do in Happy Camp.

“Ge. It’s already enough with Kris ge do it. Do you need to do it too?”,Lay asks in irritated voice after fed-up watching his brother’s childish action.

Luhan stopped his actions and replied sadly,“I want to be handsome too..”.

“Ge,you’re the most handsome when you perform at the stage.Even Tao and Xiumin ge agrees with me.So,don’t bother with others’ opinion and just perform handsomely like you used to do. Take it as a bright side. Kris ge can only maintain the image of handsome and cool guy eventhough he really …I mean really… wants to do cute sometimes where as you can support both concept.Isn’t that great?”,Lay said in a comforting voice. He then takes another sip of his tea.

“Really?”,Luhan asks and stares Lay with his big eyes that are full of hope.

 

 

 

Lay slightly nodded to Luhan’s answer and smile warmly.

Luhan smiled back and ruffles Lay’s hair while saying ,"Xiexie, Yixing di (little brother Yixing)!".

 

 

 

Then,he gets up from the bed and stares back to his first mirror while saying “I’m Luhan,the multivisual!JAIYO!”.After that,he left the room with smile all over the face.

Lay just shakes his head and resume his earlier work.He thought it was over until Kris suddenly appeared at the door frame minutes later with a menacing glare.

 

“Who the hell says I can’t be multivisual too? How could you, Yixing?!I trust you”,Kris said with his famous death glare.If glare can burns someone, Lay would be dead by ashes right now.

 

Lay thought he’ll be dead for sure by Kris’s nagging as Kris walks toward his bed so he just closed his eyes to receive his everyday torture.

 

However, Kris does not nag to him as he opened his eyes.

 

Why?

 

Because  Kris is busy staring at  his reflection with Luhan’s second mirror and saying

“ I am cute.Even mom says my face in unordinary cute.I can be cute if I want.I am a multivisual too”.

He repeats his words for thousand times until he become satisfied with himself

 

 

 

 

while Lay...

 

 

He just stares at his ge with a dumbfounded expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================

At the end of the day, Lay has made his decision that he rather composing his music at the sofa than giving counseling session to his self-conscious brothers.

 

At least composing can make him relax rather than be bothered by his looks for all day long due to his brothers.

One thing for sure,he’ll make sure that he crack this issue to interview for revenge time if they irritate him about their looks one more time