Final

Waking Up Luhan

 

You opened your eyes just a little bit, but closed them immediately after seeing the bright sunlight coming from your window. You slid your covers over you, blocking the sun away from your face. Minutes passed, you couldn’t go back to sleep. Slowly, you sat up, rubbing your eyes. You looked over to your boyfriend, who was still in a deep sleep. You decided to wash up beforehand. 

 

You brushed your teeth, combed your hair, and did very little makeup. All you needed was to wake up Luhan and that, was the hardest part. You walked to the side he was sleeping on, and you pushed him a little with your hand. No movement whatsoever. He was still cuddled up in the bed.

 

“Yah, wake up.” 

 

No response. You pushed him a little harder. Still no response whatsoever! You stepped on the bed and sat next to him, poking him, so many times, but he still didn’t budge, at all! You stood up and jumped. His body bounced up and down. Still, he was not awake. 

 

“Aish, this pabo.” 

 

You sat down, exhausted from all the jumping. Then, he moved.. his hand came up to your bum, and slowly, he pushed you off the bed. You fell with a thud.

 

“Go awayyyy,” he said, with his deep morning voice. 

 

“No, and just for that-” You got up on the bed and kicked him off, but he grabbed your leg, making you fall with him. Now you were on top of him. You looked at each other. He leaned in, closer and closer to you. His lips touched yours. You pulled back and said, “now get up and wash up!” You giggled. 

 

“Fine,” and with that, he pushed you off, and walked into the bathroom, laughing.

 

“I’ll get you for that!”