The Reason He Stayed

Once He Fades

 

HaeRi knelt down in front of the tombstone, “SungJae, I miss you; I miss you so, so much.” she whispered while tracing the outline of his picture. She stayed a while before getting up, sighing, “I have to go now.” she bowed and walked toward her home. “HaeRi!” a voice squeaked, HaeRi turned around to see No MinWoo smiling, “Hello MinWoo.” she greeted giving him a smile, “The guys and I are going the karaoke place, do you want to come?” he lightly invited. HaeRi shook her head, “no thanks, I’m a bit tired today.” MinWoo nodded, “Oh okay, sleep well!” he ran off.

HaeRi stepped in front of the house, oblivious about the fact that a strange, dark mist was following her, “HaeRi...” the mist whispered, letting the wind carry its voice; HaeRi turned around, confused ,'I could have swore that I heard someone call my name.” she thought before entering the house, the strange mist following her.

Once again she sighed at the sight of an empty and cold house. HaeRi slowly changed and made her bed, though she didn't sleep or lay down. She sat up, leaning on the headboard while hugging a stuffed animal. HaeRi looked at the stuffed animal and thought back...

~Flashback~

“SungJae, try this one on!” HaeRi squealed, placing a hat on his head, he smiled and gazed at her lovingly, “Is there something on my face?” she asked placing a hand on her cheek. SungJae shook his head and took both her hands in his, “I was wondering how I was lucky enough to have you as a girlfriend. I must have saved a village or something.” he kissed her softly and smiled again, before handing her a stuffed animal, “Happy Birthday Lee HaeRi.” he chuckled when she hugged the bear...

~End of Flashback~

HaeRi shivered, 'It's gotten cold' she thought, confused, yet she felt some kind of warm and security. The mist was enveloping around her, slowly taking form as a male. Still, she was oblivious of the mist she shook off the feeling of a presence and took a nap, without laying down. The mist stood and looked at HaeRi, who was now sweating and whimpering, “No SungJae... why did you do that?” she mumbled, a tear rolled down her now paled face, the mist wiped it away then appeared as a boy around the same age as HaeRi with black hair and soft brown eyes, Yook SungJae, “HaeRi...” he whispered and bent down to kiss her. After a few seconds, SungJae started to fade, though he stayed like that, his lips on hers. “I love you.” were his last words, before he completely disappeared into the wind.

HaeRi's eyebrows furrowed as her heart was feeling an unknown pain and tears were now spilling uncontrollably, she was still asleep.“SungJae, dont go!” she quietly begged, wanting to rid of the empty feeling in her heart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was my first one shot? :3 i was forced by my own best friend. but i also wanted to write something new and diferent from my own style of happy and unicorns and rainbows and stuff like lace and balll gowns 9okay maybe not the unicorns and rainbows.... or the ball gowns..... or the lace but you get my point right? right?) anyway, if i get good feed back on this story, i might post up the rest of the other one shots (this is my lab rat >:]) okay enough babbling. byeeeee~~~~~~`